Author Topic: You all gaybash,yet spend day after day admiring other guys bodies  (Read 2314 times)

sergiopump

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
On my previous thread I stated how bodybuilding had been good to the gay community yet I got attacked from all angles by various people saying I was a damnation from hell etc.Yet these same guys spend day after day posting pictures of other men.The one guy Blockhead was especially bad, yet I hear he hiimself competes, does anyone have a picture of this guy, from the way he talks he better be Brad Pitt.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: You all gaybash,yet spend day after day admiring other guys bodies
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
Well, it's pretty comfty in my closet   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
I briefly read that thread that danielson started.

I'm not interested in professional bodybuilding at all. If there is anything that I can atleast appreciate about professional bodybuilding is the old 70's/80's physiques. These days I could careless about it. I'm more interested in bodybuilding for myself & overall health. It just happens that this board is one of the best on the internet and we can talk about whatever we want.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »
I briefly read that thread that danielson started.

I'm not interested in professional bodybuilding at all. If there is anything that I can atleast appreciate about professional bodybuilding is the old 70's/80's physiques. These days I could careless about it. I'm more interested in bodybuilding for myself & overall health. It just happens that this board is one of the best on the internet and we can talk about whatever we want.

Well spoken

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 03:59:13 PM »
On my previous thread I stated how bodybuilding had been good to the gay community yet I got attacked from all angles by various people saying I was a damnation from hell etc.Yet these same guys spend day after day posting pictures of other men.The one guy Blockhead was especially bad, yet I hear he hiimself competes, does anyone have a picture of this guy, from the way he talks he better be Brad Pitt.

find your plot holes elsewhere

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »
 ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
Listen, Elton John...

Yesterday I watched the Redwings/Penguins game. Does that mean I like men in skates?

I compete because I like to. I don't give a fk who's in the crows. For every 1 sick cursed demonically possessed biological malfunction in the crowd there are 10 figure bunnies.

I look more like Billy Corgan on steroids...or Billy Zane on steroids.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
Listen, Elton John...

Yesterday I watched the Redwings/Penguins game. Does that mean I like men in skates?

I compete because I like to. I don't give a fk who's in the crows. For every 1 sick cursed demonically possessed biological malfunction in the crowd there are 10 figure bunnies.

I look more like Billy Corgan on steroids...or Billy Zane on steroids.

Congrats... "sergiopump" is going to be cracking off to that pic for weeks... and not because the Beast is in it...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 04:32:18 PM »
Congrats... "sergiopump" is going to be cracking off to that pic for weeks... and not because the Beast is in it...
Hahahaha. Whatever.

It's funny because it's like FOUR days later he comes back to getbig to resolve this issue. Hahahaha...

I probably kept him up for like 3 days tossing and turning. I probably made him fall to the floor in a puddle of his own drool while he listened to 'The Crying Game' over and over again.
?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
Hahahaha. Whatever.

It's funny because it's like FOUR days later he comes back to getbig to resolve this issue. Hahahaha...

I probably kept him up for like 3 days tossing and turning. I probably made him fall to the floor in a puddle of his own drool while he listened to 'The Crying Game' over and over again.

how many days a week do you work your muscles?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »

Hmm...

I think that a lot of people on this board, (and in the bodybuilding community in general), need to re-asses the homophobic attitudes that are being displayed. Look....we for better or worse are a Sub-Culture and we need to collectively start thinking like a sub-culture. It is not in our best intrest to constatly berate and marginalize what is clearly a pre-dominant segment of our culture. (I am refering to the gay culture prevelant within bodybuilding.)

If one were to look at other sub-cultures, (the underground punk culture would be a good example off the top of my head), then we can see while they clearly have their own issues, and problems, they tend to be for more united and accepting of whomever may be within their ranks. We should start adopting the same attitude. There is no point in bitching about how we are unable to appeal to a more mainstream audience... we need to start having more pride in the fact that we are different, and even with a lot of the superficiality and stupidity that is prevelant, we are not like average people.

The average person does not have the discipline to change themselves in a dramatic fashion, nor does the average person have the ability to suffer for their utmost dreams/desires. Many people like to dream, but few are willing to put in the insane work ethic to achive those dreams.

Yes many of us get into bodybuilding for what are arguably the wrong reasons, (be it a poor self-image, overcompensation etc), but the fact remains that many of us are better and superiour to the average person, not out of additional muscularity, or by birthright, but becuase we are willing to do something, and we are willing to make our internal vision an external reality.

The bottom line of this meltdown is the old adage... "a kingdom divided against itself cant stand." In my honest opinion it is counterproductive to constantly bitch about the gay element in bodybuilding. Its there, but so fucking what? We need all the support we can get if we wish for this sport/endeavor/sub-culture to endure.

M!

" By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired"
Kafka

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
how como nobody reffered to sergipump as sergio"pump" hahaha

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »
 blockhead looking SHRRREEEEEDDDDDDEEEEDDDD DDDDDD     :o

still looking like uncle fester tho  :-X

;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »

You are new around here so let me offer the following…

There are lots of gay/bi guys on this board.  Some of them are open about it.  Many are not.  Many have communicated with me via private messages (PM) and I have kept their confidence.  We all know how gay bodybuilding is  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132861.msg1879056#msg1879056

As in other areas of life, people know what they want to know and don’t know what they don’t want to know; there is no point preaching to people in denial. 

Don’t listen to what people say, listen do what they do.  Look at how many views my ‘gay’ threads have in the sex forum. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=49.0

Welcome to getbig.com  :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »

There are lots of gay/bi guys on this board.  Some of them are open about it.  Many are not.  Many have communicated with me via private messages (PM) and I have kept their confidence.  We all know how gay bodybuilding is  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132861.msg1879056#msg1879056

As in other areas of life, people know what they want to know and don’t know what they don’t want to know; there is no point preaching to people in denial. 

Don’t listen to what people say, listen do what they do.  Look at how many views my ‘gay’ threads have in the sex forum. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=49.0

Well said GayGBM

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
A prime example is Sharma - Loves to attack gays but makes sexually charged comments about nasser - referring to Nassers inner thigh veins and beauty, blah blah.

A true sheep in wolfs clothing.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 03:54:22 AM »
BayGBM, you make a good point as always, but you missed one thing so I'll fill it in.

This new poster has got to learn to recognize serious posts from tongue-in-cheek posts.

The character "columbusdude" is supposed to be the foul-mouthed, mean-spirited fat bastard, like Cartman from Southpark.

I'm amazed at the amount of PM's I get on here or on Mayhem berating me for being mean/homophobic/sexist/cruel etc etc for posts that are tooo obviously identified as a joke.

Usually, such posts include a lot of "Oh brother ::) " and "I bet this monster walks around in a tank top..."

sergiopump

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 04:43:45 AM »
Thank you for your replies, BayGBM I enjoyed your post and reading through your posts here you represent the gay community very well ;) I just have a hard time with all the guys here who cant accept what bodybuilding was built on, especially the guys that compete but have a complete loathing of the Homosexual man.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 05:11:55 AM »
Thank you for your replies, BayGBM I enjoyed your post and reading through your posts here you represent the gay community very well ;) I just have a hard time with all the guys here who cant accept what bodybuilding was built on, especially the guys that compete but have a complete loathing of the Homosexual man.

Gayer than Eating Corn Processed through the stomach.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 06:51:54 AM »

Hey Bay are you a pitcher or a catcher?