Author Topic: The suicide of Tyler Clementi.  (Read 9912 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: The suicide of Tyler Clementi.
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 04:15:17 PM »
Yup... if this kid didn't kill himself now, he would have killed himself the first time his boyfriend cheated on him... etc.

Not for nothing, If I had your nose sal, I'd probably off myself... LOL jk

but see

you didn't have to type "jk"......

....I can take a joke without thinking of killing myself

seriously, this generation (whether you be straight, gay, black or white) is a bunch of wussies

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »
but see

you didn't have to type "jk"......

....I can take a joke without thinking of killing myself

seriously, this generation (whether you be straight, gay, black or white) is a bunch of wussies

thats it, im jumping off a bridge.

lol

Sal if one of the high school girls you were dating filmed you wearing her training bra (like you usually do) and posted it on Getbig.com... would you jump off a bridge?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »
now that i think about it, this whole "Tyler Clementi" thing has less to do with "cyber bullying" or "gay rights" and more to do with a over sensitive kid not being able to take a joke

listen, readers of this forum, I had a big nose even before it was broken twice and kids made fun of it ALOT...did i kill myself.....no

grow some thick skin america

Hey same here!!

Although I only had it broken once while training in the army in 2003.  I should have had it repaired surgically at the time instead of letting it heal on its own.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 04:23:45 PM »

Sal if one of the high school girls you were dating filmed you wearing her training bra (like you usually do) and posted it on Getbig.com... would you jump off a bridge?

ivef posted WAY gayer pics than that on the internet/here

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »
LOL true

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »
At least he achieved his lifelong dream of being featured on 'Ellen'.

Take It Up The Ass In Peace, lil homey.

Ha ha, that almost made me spit out my Met-RX.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »
Matt...everyone here knows you are a homosexual....we don't need you dropping hints for a year before you come out

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 07:13:23 PM »
the dudes roomate did a fucked up thing.....the kid should have beat the shit out of him for it....not kill himself...

bench

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
Matt...everyone here knows you are a homosexual....we don't need you dropping hints for a year before you come out

Let's say this is true [it's not, but anyway...].  If it is true, then where is all the so-called homosexual discrimination that exists?  The gay community constantly tells me what kind of discrimination they have to experience for being homosexual.  Yet if people think that I am homosexual, wouldn't it stand to reason that at least ONCE in my life I would have experienced this alleged discrimination?

Frankly, when "society" [i.e., straight people] are called "intolerant" I personally resent this.  If anyone should have suffered from homophobic bullying by now it would be me who people sometimes assume to be gay.  But I never experienced any such thing and I can tell you that the alleged homosexual discrimination which is assumed to exist simply does not.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »
Let's say this is true [it's not, but anyway...].  If it is true, then where is all the so-called homosexual discrimination that exists?  The gay community constantly tells me what kind of discrimination they have to experience for being homosexual.  Yet if people think that I am homosexual, wouldn't it stand to reason that at least ONCE in my life I would have experienced this alleged discrimination?

Frankly, when "society" [i.e., straight people] are called "intolerant" I personally resent this.  If anyone should have suffered from homophobic bullying by now it would be me who people sometimes assume to be gay.  But I never experienced any such thing and I can tell you that the alleged homosexual discrimination which is assumed to exist simply does not.
ok...thats clearly bullshit.....they have constant descrimination.....not as bad as before, but its still there....if you dont believe that they are descriminated against you are flat out retarded....

they are the punchline of half the jokes in the world......

bench

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »
the dudes roomate did a fucked up thing.....the kid should have beat the shit out of him for it....not kill himself...

bench
that scence was  embarassing  :-X
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »

I don't know and i don't care, you seem to be either very naive or playing dumb.......seriously what is your fucking point besides being obtuse about your sexuality and seeking attention ??

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2010, 10:20:00 PM »
savage ownings being dealt in this thread by Matt C and A DUB.
I dont like twinks.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »
Natural Selection. Only the strong survive dude.

What about all the children who grow up having lost one or both of their parents in freak accidents and tragedies like 9-11, or that MMA fighter with no arms or legs that continues to live basicaly like a "normal" man... ?! Or these kids that were raped and abused as children who overcome these hardships...

I'm sorry bro, but when I was 18, I had enough sense to know that life goes on even when bad shlt happens... I certainly blew things out of proportion (I was depressed as hell after being dumped by my first girlfriend) but I didnt take my own life over it... I manned up and moved on and learned a lesson from my first relationship and went on to pull even better pussy.

Fuck this kid Tyler.

This.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »
ok...thats clearly bullshit.....they have constant descrimination.....not as bad as before, but its still there....if you dont believe that they are descriminated against you are flat out retarded....

they are the punchline of half the jokes in the world......

bench

Yes, they are the punchline of jokes, but does that manifest into some horrible real life burden?  I think people get made fun of for numerous reasons, whether it be for being fat or short or bald or having a big nose or whatever else.  And speaking of that, I have a big nose and I haven't really been made fun of for it beyond here on this forum.  Yes, homosexuals are subject to teasing, but who isn't?  People seem to be phobic of any form of difference.  It is always framed as this "us vs. them" thing, when pretty well everyone has been the victim of bullying in one form or another.  I guess the best way to put it is not that homophobic bullying doesn't exist, but I think it is taken out of context and made to appear to be worse than other forms of bullying.  With 3,000 people committing suicide daily I don't understand why it is so much different when that person happens to be gay.

I don't know and i don't care, you seem to be either very naive or playing dumb.......seriously what is your fucking point besides being obtuse about your sexuality and seeking attention ??

If enough people think I am gay - and I felt this was kind of the case lately - then I feel it is appropriate for me to simply point out that I'm not.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2010, 11:51:53 PM »
And while we are at it, FUCK ELLEN and her agenda!!! College kids kill themselves ALL the time... especially law and med students around exam time... I've heard tons of stories about them jumping off the roof of parking garages and taking the swan dive off bridges... but you never hear Ellen being a champion for their causes... What about all the stress that is put on these kids because of various social factors? LOL

Oh but its a gay kid who got outted by his roommate so Ellen is gonna post a sappy video about "bullying" LOL

F her!

Don't know If I'm going to blanket say fuck ellen, however on this point, I agree.

Big time double standard because the kid was sucking dick as opposed to eating vagina.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2010, 12:06:11 AM »
Don't know If I'm going to blanket say fuck ellen, however on this point, I agree.

Big time double standard because the kid was sucking dick as opposed to eating vagina.

Exactly!!!

That's my point, the double standards.  People like Ellen say "we are all equal", but it seems to me that they think that some are "more equal" than others.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2010, 12:44:47 AM »
240, your philosophy is clearly Satanic. Is that what you're teaching your kids?

God's word tells us to:

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)

Is that what you are teaching them? You are responsible for their souls, you are the head of the house.

240, to say:

"Whatever makes you happy, do that."

...is to align yourself with Satanist Aleister Crowley who said: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

240, you are a Get Big puppet. You choose your words carefully on this board so as not to offend. You sprinkle your words with charm and wit making yourself a friend to the bodybuilding world so you can collect your 300 dollar paycheck.

Let me be the first to say to you... know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
- James 4:4 (b,c)(KJV)

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? - Mark 8:36 (KJV)

240, put your skills to good use for God not the Devil. How about considering $300 web sites for churches? Doesn't appeal to you?

That's because you love darkness more than the light.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. - John 3:19, 20 (KJV)

For more information on Aleister Crowley and the philosophy he espoused (which 240 espouses in this thread) visit: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

Fuck off you grotty kiddy fiddler

epic_alien

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2010, 04:30:51 AM »
When you were 18 (maybe you are), could you think that far ahead? Could you see what strife you may have caused your family/parents by any of your actions? Probably not. If you could, you wouldn't be here posting drivel like that. Take a trip to mydeathspace and see how many kids in that age bracket die over dumb shit like driving drunk, texting while driving, walking on train tracks, killing over a perceived slight, etc. Teens often don't think clearly on their BEST days. Now, imagine their worst.

Someone that wants to kill themselves isn't thinking rationally to begin with. It's easy for armchair activists to say what they SHOULDA/WOULDA/COULDA done if it was them. But if you were them, you'd probably do exactly what they did. It's not a rational in the sense of positive act on their behalf.

They're all in the same age group. If they were as smart as you'd like to think they are, the roommate would never have been as weird and insensitive as to do what he did in the first place. Your apathy shows that you're not as mature and smart as you'd like to think you are.

someone that is gay, is also not thinking rationally to begin with

epic_alien

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2010, 04:33:26 AM »
Natural Selection. Only the strong survive dude.

What about all the children who grow up having lost one or both of their parents in freak accidents and tragedies like 9-11, or that MMA fighter with no arms or legs that continues to live basicaly like a "normal" man... ?! Or these kids that were raped and abused as children who overcome these hardships...

I'm sorry bro, but when I was 18, I had enough sense to know that life goes on even when bad shlt happens... I certainly blew things out of proportion (I was depressed as hell after being dumped by my first girlfriend) but I didnt take my own life over it... I manned up and moved on and learned a lesson from my first relationship and went on to pull even better pussy.

Fuck this kid Tyler.

i completly agree,

fuck that kid,

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
Ha ha, that almost made me spit out my Met-RX.

*takes a bow*   (no homo)

Any kid who was too weak to handle a prank like this was destined to be a drain on society anyway.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »
*takes a bow*   (no homo)

Any kid who was too weak to handle a prank like this was destined to be a drain on society anyway.

Yeappp and if he didnt kill himself now, he would have probably done it later on... or heaven forbid killed someone else.

Fuck him.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »

Yeappp and if he didnt kill himself now, he would have probably done it later on... or heaven forbid killed someone else.

Fuck him.

Would have ended up a Virginia Tech massacre type... better it was only himself.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »
Home of the Nappy Headed Hoes ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2010, 03:58:13 PM »
Gayer than shaving your ass in the prison shower.

I'd never considered this before.  Guys must get out of prison with an epic ass jungle.