Author Topic: Things would make more sense if KR did it  (Read 2962 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Things would make more sense if KR did it
« on: December 25, 2005, 04:53:33 PM »
Think about it, Titus has always struck me as somewhat intelligent (buried under all his rage that seemed to be in check these days).

It would make far more sense if Craigles was merely the reluctant passenger of this torrid, poorly thought out escape and cover up.  Could it have been that he was halfarsing it? 

The whole thing stinks of some very poor logic and no offence to you ladies, but many of you lack the ability to seperate logic from emotions and the decisions made afterwards seem particularly hasty. 

However

Craig may have strangled Melissa if she possibly threatened to tell KR about their affair.  Fact of the matter is however much you thought Craig was an idiot on this board he was funny (especially when he developed a tendency to answer idiocy with sarcasm) - I think most of us would prefer KR was the true killer.  Strange but true.

Its funny really, because most people making up theories on this case are relying solely on TV melodrama - I know I partially am.   I wouldn't begrudge him from trying to save his wife by burning the body.  The girl was dead and his wife was in the shit.  I don't know how much of a "wrong" that really is.  Fact of the matter is you are chemically aligned with your wife (if you love her) and it would be human nature to try to save her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Things would make more sense if KR did it
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 05:59:37 PM »
For the most part,

women = lives are run by emotion
men = lives are run by fight/flee/feed/fuck theory.

Execptions abound of course.