Author Topic: Is Australia and its Police gone?  (Read 442 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Is Australia and its Police gone?
« on: May 21, 2024, 05:16:12 AM »
Why isn't the Police doing anything when he throws a bottle at a civilian?

Why does the Journalist have to move?

Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Is Australia and its Police gone?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 05:49:33 AM »
Some lot who were arresting people for 'smuggling' takeaway food during Covid.

Lunatic nanny state.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 10:40:24 AM »

Such a beautiful country which has been handed over to the 3rd world.
Islam does only exist because of the numerous foreign aliens allowed into the country. The Jewish Right is propping up the west to fight "Israel's" wars on foreign soil. Crafty rats.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 12:57:26 PM »
Cops in all the liberal countries like the US in blue states are handcuffed. In blue states all their arrests are released before the cop finishes the reports. Often the charges are dropped quietly or plea bargained down six months down the road. Cops are powerless when they have a liberal DA or prosecutor. 

Cops use to be proactive and now they are reactive to save their jobs. Why get involved if you have to use legal force when a liberal DA might use the phone video to fire you?

Some blue states have removed implied immunity.  That means in the past you couldn't sue the cop personally and you had to sue the department. Now in some blue states you can sue them directly. They have to pay for their own attorneys and then fear losing their house. So what's happening is a person gets arrested for say drunk driving they sue the cop for even a bull shit fabricated reason by the drunk's attorney. The cop then knows an attorney is going to charge him a minimum 5K just for a retainer but the defense attorney says he will drop the suit if he drops the drunk driving charge. What do you think the cop will do?

Cops also know they get paid the same if they work or don't work. They have a target on their back to take away their job and put them in prison. They have no backing. In the past in riot situations cops would go out with bats and hats kicking ass. Now what do they do? The stand there like a security guard watching doing nothing.

If you want low crime and no chaos you society needs to back cops. No cop will get involved knowing they have zero backing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 03:25:22 PM »
I used my truck to help a couple cops move a fallen tree off the road a few years ago. It was at a time before vaccine mandates but the state government had declared a state of emergency and everyone had to scan in or sign in at every shop you entered. If you were at a Covid Hotspot you could be ordered to isolate at home and some people were taken to quarantine camps to establish they weren't sick.

While we worked I asked them if signing in was a law and they said yes. I asked how it became a law. What legislative process under the declared state of emergency was used to make it a law but they didn't know. There were zero identified cases of covid in the state so I asked about the criteria for a state of emergency to be declared and sustained but they didn't know. Pretty much all they knew if they were told to enforce new rules. They were nice enough guys but I was left with the strong impression that they were content to be uncomprehending mercenaries for politicians as long as their pay was in the bank each week.

When I arrived they were both sitting in their car looking at the tree in the road.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 04:25:26 PM »
What country is worse, Canada or Australia. Both seem pretty gay.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 05:09:32 PM »
Currently Canada but we (Aus) seem to be doing our utmost to catch up. Our current prime minister is a typical communist hypocrite with massive investment properties and the like but wants to rob working class hetero tax paying men (I.e. whitey) blind to give it to every special interest group of fucktards imaginable. Avi was literally hounded by police during lockdowns being told not to (as a journalist) cover anti mask anti lockdown protests as our state gov tried to make out there were little to none when the protests were huge but not being covered by the mainstream media. I don’t agree with everything he’s ever said but he’s a good khvnt (highest praise from an Aussie ) he stood his ground against police whose actions have now been found unlawful.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2024, 05:41:14 PM »
Currently Canada but we (Aus) seem to be doing our utmost to catch up. Our current prime minister is a typical communist hypocrite with massive investment properties and the like but wants to rob working class hetero tax paying men (I.e. whitey) blind to give it to every special interest group of fucktards imaginable. Avi was literally hounded by police during lockdowns being told not to (as a journalist) cover anti mask anti lockdown protests as our state gov tried to make out there were little to none when the protests were huge but not being covered by the mainstream media. I don’t agree with everything he’s ever said but he’s a good khvnt (highest praise from an Aussie ) he stood his ground against police whose actions have now been found unlawful.

All the colonies, Canada, Aus, NZ, SA unfortunately didn’t have some forward thinkers like the USA and wrote a powerful constitution.

The knee jerk bannings and medical authoritarianism is bonkers.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2024, 09:35:40 PM »
All the colonies, Canada, Aus, NZ, SA unfortunately didn’t have some forward thinkers like the USA and wrote a powerful constitution.

The knee jerk bannings and medical authoritarianism is bonkers.

They’re all moving more towards a more centralized nanny-state.

Instead of emulating the best of the US, they’re aspiring more to the example of some bureaucratic European countries, especially the UK and even China.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2024, 10:36:21 PM »

No shit I had to get my news from fucking 4chan. The CMFEU protest. The march (Melbourne?). Television news is a farce. Don't even get me started about the ads.

Perth is changing fast. Main freeway has cameras like every 100 meters. Everywhere metro has those double eyed ones all over the place.

I saw a newsganda story recently that said we're all going to have to get my.gov digital id, which will make life so convenient. Fucking make me.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2024, 10:48:58 PM »
I used my truck to help a couple cops move a fallen tree off the road a few years ago. It was at a time before vaccine mandates but the state government had declared a state of emergency and everyone had to scan in or sign in at every shop you entered. If you were at a Covid Hotspot you could be ordered to isolate at home and some people were taken to quarantine camps to establish they weren't sick.

While we worked I asked them if signing in was a law and they said yes. I asked how it became a law. What legislative process under the declared state of emergency was used to make it a law but they didn't know. There were zero identified cases of covid in the state so I asked about the criteria for a state of emergency to be declared and sustained but they didn't know. Pretty much all they knew if they were told to enforce new rules. They were nice enough guys but I was left with the strong impression that they were content to be uncomprehending mercenaries for politicians as long as their pay was in the bank each week.

When I arrived they were both sitting in their car looking at the tree in the road.

The megalomaniacal view you have of yourself is fucking hilarious.

When you arrived... what a hero. Were you dispatched to help these hapless mercenaries. Of course they didn't know anything at all about the law, to hear you tell it they don't even know what a tree is without you gracefully decending into their lives. Where would they be without the smartest know-it-all in the room? I'm sure they'd still be staring at that tree. Tapeworm: the hero of Hazard County.

LOL, you're such a dumbfuck. If it wasn't for your superior tactical knowledge and inherent survival ability, im sure these uncomprehending mercenaries would have taken you out. But like Rambo running through Sheriff Will Teasels deputies in the backwoods of the Pacific North West, they're only alive to tell the story because you allowed it, then, after saving them from a tree, you carried on, proceeding to be the hero (of your own telling) in the next, otherwise, banal
and unremarkable interaction of your everyday existence.