Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 204644 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #975 on: November 10, 2017, 04:54:25 AM »

Wow, I didnt realise Shawn still looked like that, in clothes he looks like an oversized Vern Troyer.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #976 on: November 10, 2017, 05:21:51 AM »
only after you stop lieing every 2 words.. and face me in pm or on my site and reveal who stand behind your lovely account then some of your questions wil be answerd.. until then you are an aged no one..

a

l o c a l

and sean.. knows who I am and competed against me,, I don't get into other threads unless I'm stimulated and thee is no stimulation here I told you I made getbig.. you cant get me to act the way you want.. I'm dicrating the beat always,, its always like this my friend

you need to learn me to know how I am.. to read tru the years.. im very alpha it is vry hard to get me to do what someone wants unless I feel compassion to some cause,,

try diferent way or adopt what I wrote.. and my English is not first language,, if I write well its usualy due to autospeling like I have right now.. you see where I wrote English the e gets capital.. its because the dumb computer I type on makes it that way,,

in any case local.. try diferent way or you can always reveal yourself on gh15.. it will be your easiest way to get some answers,,

gh15 approved

Hey Boy - You Pathetic Piece of Crap

You're a Fucking Joke - Face You Via PM or on Your Site.... Ha Ha Ha  ::)
Yellow Belly

I'll Go Better Than That Retard Meet me Face to Face

You're unable to Meet me or Anyone- Your to Scared !!

As for your weak answers - we don't really care
I have Zero interest in your answers as they are utter Drivel
Insert them up your arse & regurgitate them out through your mouth
& repeat.

Shawn has said you're a Gimmick & a very lame one at that.

Rimstinger

« Reply #977 on: November 10, 2017, 05:46:54 AM »
Wow, I didnt realise Shawn still looked like that, in clothes he looks like an oversized Vern Troyer.

Does your wife know she married a 50 year old online troll?

Simple Simon

« Reply #978 on: November 10, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »
Does your wife know she married a 50 year old online troll?
a 52 year old online troll...

I occasionally tell her things that happen on here, she sits behind me watching the TV, she just shakes her head disgusted.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #979 on: November 10, 2017, 09:20:56 AM »
Awww poor baby.  Nice knowing I occupy a place in the narrow head of yours.  

I was unaware I was begging for advice.  If asking Shawn for his insight on fellow competitors and his own career is "begging" then ok... if that helps you sleep better at night.  Retard.

Do you have any Halloween candy left?  Or just going to blame being chubby on the Islander's genetics for being "thick skinned"?

Hey the little racist groupie is back.  No more questions for Hall of Fame Bodybuilder Shawn Ray?

Maybe you should ask him if he steals barbells?

Barbells are attached to benches? Pathetic..

Keeps the blacks from stealing them I suppose

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #980 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:41 AM »
^ in 2016 November 8th I became invisible in real life

Huh?  This means....?  ???

I pee on you secrtatos.. pee on you in beautiful ark..

Ohh, so you are related to President Trump then.... cool  8)

I m stronger than ever.. stronger than 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 and soon to be stronger than 2017

your hope is to drag me into chiwis thread to create drama.. I don't havbe time for dramas.. I have 3 fucking sites to be in.. its not easy

But you do have time to type out all those years in full!  LOL  ;D
T

Meta-physical

« Reply #981 on: November 10, 2017, 10:34:36 AM »
Dear Shane,

What's the name of the guy you're standing next to here? He looks fantastic!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #982 on: November 10, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »
Hey the little racist groupie is back.  No more questions for Hall of Fame Bodybuilder Shawn Ray?

Maybe you should ask him if he steals barbells?

Begging.... LOL.

What other quotes of mine do you have stored on your hard drive?  Please share with us.  Hopefully some more recent ones.

Would you like me to ask Shawn for some weight loss tips?  I won't tell him they are for you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: November 10, 2017, 01:59:16 PM »
Begging.... LOL.

What other quotes of mine do you have stored on your hard drive?  Please share with us.  Hopefully some more recent ones.

Would you like me to ask Shawn for some weight loss tips?  I won't tell him they are for him.

No, little racist groupie, there is nothing on my hard drive.  Just about 20 seconds using the search function.  Like this one:

Blacks vs gays?  Let's see which loud mouth group cries "foul" the most often.  Maybe Al Sharpton and Elton John can be team captains.

Are you going to ask Shawn if he is a loud mouth?  

I recommend you quit now.  I'm sure I can find more you little racist turd.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: November 10, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »
No, little racist groupie, there is nothing on my hard drive.  Just about 20 seconds using the search function.  Like this one:
Are you going to ask Shawn if he is a loud mouth? 

I recommend you quit now.  I'm sure I can find more you little racist turd.   ;D

Poor baby.... I'm so far in your head.  Perhaps you can find more recent ones.  There should be plenty.

Share with us some more.  I don't think those were my best ones. 

I'm going to ask Shawn for the best solution to man boobs.  That should help you out some with your insecurities.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: November 10, 2017, 02:21:36 PM »
Poor baby.... I'm so far in your head.  Perhaps you can find more recent ones.  There should be plenty.

Share with us some more.  I don't think those were my best ones. 

I'm going to ask Shawn for the best solution to man boobs.  That should help you out some with your insecurities.

Back for more little racist groupie?  I knew you were too stupid to know when to quit.  You want more?  Ok.  This took me 15 seconds.   ;D

NAIROBI: Mannequins were stripped clean, jewellery cases smashed, racks of expensive suits carted off, dozens of cash registers cracked open and at least one member of the Kenyan security services arrested, caught with a bloody wallet.

The looting of the Westgate mall, the scene of a siege in which scores of people were killed last month, appeared to have the scope and organisation of a large-scale military operation, and many Kenyans are asking if that is what it was.

Four-day siege or four-day shopping spree?
From the first hours after Islamist militants burst into the mall on September 21, executing men, women and children, until a week later when shopkeepers were let back in to sweep up the broken glass, very few people were allowed inside the mall except the Kenyan security forces, mainly the army.

More and more Kenyans believe those soldiers methodically cleaned out the mall, and that the barrages of gunfire ringing out for days were being directed not at the last of the militants but at safes and padlocks to blast them open. Some business leaders even question whether the Kenyan army deliberately prolonged the crisis by saying shooters were still in the building when they were actually dead, to give themselves extra time to steal.

Advertisement Witnesses said that the most they saw militants loot was a couple cans of soda, and shopkeepers cited no instances of panicked shoppers helping themselves to merchandise as they ran for their lives, leading to the widespread conclusion that the security forces must have been involved.

Kenyans are accustomed to corruption - their country is consistently rated as one of the most corrupt in the world - but the evidence of looting amid a national tragedy has been too much for many to take.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/kenyan-mall-looting-blamed-on-soldiers-20131004-2uymp.html#ixzz2glOTPKqn

What do you expect from blacks in black areas?

If Shawn decides to answer your numerous questions, at least he knows he is responding to a racist groupie.  lol   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: November 10, 2017, 02:26:57 PM »
I did ask for more.  More recent ones that is.  My better work started after 2015.  Can you post some of those?  I'd appreciate it.

You sure are working hard for the Shawn Ray Fan Club award.   Now I see where you little "groupie" projection comes from.  Brown nosing it huh?  Hee Hee, I said "brown" nose.  Pun intended. 

BTW have you tried Preparation H for those titties?  Heard it shrinks them.  Only temporary though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: November 10, 2017, 02:36:45 PM »
I did ask for more.  More recent ones that is.  My better work started after 2015.  Can you post some of those?  I'd appreciate it.

You sure are working hard for the Shawn Ray Fan Club award.   Now I see where you little "groupie" projection comes from.  Brown nosing it huh?  Hee Hee, I said "brown" nose.  Pun intended. 

BTW have you tried Preparation H for those titties?  Heard it shrinks them.  Only temporary though.

And the racist groupie is back, asking for more.  Ok.  lol   ;D

Blacks being lazy and not wanting to work is because Obama hates them?  I thought he loved them and was all about giving them free stuff so they wouldn't have to work.

Might want to work a little bit of consistency in your bullshit posts. 

Maybe the racist groupie can ask Shawn if he is lazy?  lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »
Has Shawn responded to you yet?  You are working pathetically hard to get his attention.  I would hate for you to put all this work in with your projections and he didn't at least acknowledge your desperate efforts.  "Groupie". 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: November 10, 2017, 02:44:39 PM »
Has Shawn responded to you yet?  You are working pathetically hard to get his attention.  I would hate for you to put all this work in with your projections and he didn't at least acknowledge your desperate efforts.  "Groupie". 

The little racist groupie cannot help himself.  Maybe he should ask Shawn if he has a male fantasy?

Resort to your Chris Lund photo collection again.

Poor baby.  Bad enough you only have three brain cells and one of them devoted to baby jesus.  We see the other two are obsessed with shorts and male nudity.

Hard to believe you are black.  Most blacks keep their little male fantasies to themselves on the down low.

Ok.  My work here is done.  Have fun little racist groupie.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: November 10, 2017, 02:48:17 PM »
If Shawn doesn't respond to this thread until Monday is that going to ruin your whole weekend?

The only "work" we have seen is your pathetic attempt at getting attention from Shawn.  "Groupie".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #991 on: November 10, 2017, 11:21:44 PM »

Hey Boy - You Pathetic Piece of Crap

You're a Fucking Joke - Face You Via PM or on Your Site.... Ha Ha Ha  ::)
Yellow Belly

I'll Go Better Than That Retard Meet me Face to Face

You're unable to Meet me or Anyone- Your to Scared !!

As for your weak answers - we don't really care
I have Zero interest in your answers as they are utter Drivel
Insert them up your arse & regurgitate them out through your mouth
& repeat.

Shawn has said you're a Gimmick & a very lame one at that.

first it is you're you are not your,, sad tht you need to be corrected since you truly don't know the diference bwteen the 2 like im sure you don't know the diferentce between then and than,,

second,, i am older than you and a ifbb pro something you could not achieve.. shredded wheat lol

thirdly pm me on the gh15 site and you wil get some of your questions answered,, you are a lieing filt.. a scammer.. you sell rubbish and crap.. you were kicked out for scamming people who did not know better,,

you are a...........

local! wanna! be!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:17 PM »
first it is you're you are not your,, sad tht you need to be corrected since you truly don't know the diference bwteen the 2 like im sure you don't know the diferentce between then and than,,

second,, i am older than you and a ifbb pro something you could not achieve.. shredded wheat lol

thirdly pm me on the gh15 site and you wil get some of your questions answered,, you are a lieing filt.. a scammer.. you sell rubbish and crap.. you were kicked out for scamming people who did not know better,,

you are a...........

local! wanna! be!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Hey Boy.

The only stalker is You.
How many Times have you been called out
And all you can do or say is PM ME
What kind of a Pussy are You

Enough with your incoherent Kiddie Writing

Grow Some Balls You Sniveling Wife Beater

Your not even local level - Very Likely Never Set Foot in A Gym

Go Scam so more fools on your Site
Or Better Scam Donald.

Bible of Lies
GayHoe15
Man of No Balls
Wife Beater Approved

HTH.
 ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #993 on: November 10, 2017, 11:36:55 PM »
^all you need is a little pm.. very easy to do,, vry simple to do,,

you are the definition of a liar! the straight out definition of a liar from the things you sell that you buy from china.. to how you tried to fool us on gh15.. to all the rest of your balonie storys and sub average physiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: November 11, 2017, 01:46:32 AM »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
All you need to do is Man Up

Don't be a Pussy all your Life

Here's an idea for You Why Dont You PM Me
And Explain Is Very Easy to do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #995 on: November 11, 2017, 02:59:39 AM »
^you are right now bordering a sad joke,, a local! sad joke lol

even with your broken third world English from the blocks you can come up with a way to not disturb chiwis thread nor my thread,, take it into pms,, right now i consider you a local the thing is that i dont even consider you a competitor.. i consider you a local dealer.. like professional scam muscle type local,,

you cant just disturb threads with your idiotic remarks,, there are individuals here who teach.. while you sit and play with your ballz,,

go look for fatmc.. ask him how he is doing i promise you he has news for you.. big promise,,

local lol

lieing! local,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: November 11, 2017, 08:32:28 AM »
^you are right now bordering a sad joke,, a local! sad joke lol

even with your broken third world English from the blocks you can come up with a way to not disturb chiwis thread nor my thread,, take it into pms,, right now i consider you a local the thing is that i dont even consider you a competitor.. i consider you a local dealer.. like professional scam muscle type local,,

you cant just disturb threads with your idiotic remarks,, there are individuals here who teach.. while you sit and play with your ballz,,

go look for fatmc.. ask him how he is doing i promise you he has news for you.. big promise,,

local lol

lieing! local,,

gh15 approved
Bible of Lies
GayHoe15
Man of No Balls
Wife Beater Approved

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
All you need to do is Man Up

Don't be a Pussy all your Life

Here's an idea for You Why Don't You PM Me
And Explain Is Very Easy to do.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

And you knock about with Donald  ::)

Yet You have time & effort to be on Forums
Replying Someone Who You say is a Nobody just Like Yourself

Pot calling Kettle  ::)

Bible of Lies
GayHoe15
Man of No Balls
Wife Beater Approved

HTH

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #997 on: November 11, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

And you knock about with Donald  ::)

Yet You have time & effort to be on Forums
Replying Someone Who You say is a Nobody just Like Yourself

Pot calling Kettle  ::)

Bible of Lies
GayHoe15
Man of No Balls
Wife Beater Approved

HTH

I agree.  As would Wiggs would put it if he had the brains, gh15 is the pot calling the kettle, hebrew.
"GayHoe15"... ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: November 11, 2017, 09:07:38 AM »
I agree.  As would Wiggs would put it if he had the brains, gh15 is the pot calling the kettle, hebrew.
"GayHoe15"... ;D

Go carefully He's likely to Call you names in his oh so Intimidating Broken Pigeon English
Insult you & Threaten to expose you  ::)

Also will say you were banned from his site  ::)

And PM him & he will get you back on there  ::)

He will Get his best friend Donald To set the CIA on You  ::)

He is a very well know Wife beater & Scammer
He doesn't take lightly to disrespect.

Please Be warned
 ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #999 on: November 11, 2017, 09:15:43 AM »

Go carefully He's likely to Call you names in his oh so Intimidating Broken Pigeon English
Insult you & Threaten to expose you  ::)

Also will say you were banned from his site  ::)

And PM him & he will get you back on there  ::)

He will Get his best friend Donald To set the CIA on You  ::)

He is a very well know Wife beater & Scammer
He doesn't take lightly to disrespect.

Please Be warned
 ;)

;D

I have heard in hushed tones and airy whispers the kind of claims that would freeze a normal man's sphincter... that gh15 is the Master of the DarkWeb®

I just spoke with Mother Theresa via my Ouibee™™ Board (the original Ouija Board was BLACK!  FACK!)  and while she can neither confirm nor deny these fears as well founded, she advised that I light two candles at the Our Lady of Perpetual Pinning shrine for our mutual protection.   Consider it done, my friend.

:D