Author Topic: Some people are born evil (disturbing video)  (Read 10444 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Some people are born evil (disturbing video)
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »
Some people are simply inherently evil or mean. Sure environmental/experience factors certainly create alot of monsters, but some people are just born with it. I knew a kid like this once...was raised in a very kind, loving family, and the kids brother was extremely good natured and kind..but this little girl just took to physical violence before she was even 2 yrs old, over the childhood continued hitting, smashing, hurting people and seemed to genuinely relish it. Scary stuff.

This .....
choice is an illusion

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2012, 03:30:02 PM »
Am I Evil?

The 80ies are calling....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
okay...

Some people are born evil is one of the most stupid phrases ever, nobody is born evil (what is evil anyhow) but human nature is complex and is formed by events and our daily life what we are exposed to what we see hear etc.
You look back in that child's daily life and i guarantee you there is some form of abuse happening in that family, I am talking about the boy here.

Stark you are a smart guy but this is not true at all. The situations in your life do forge the person too but are not the only thing that can forge a behavior, some behavior or psychological make up can be hereditary. I am 100% certain of this.

My word I am not lying about this story. My friend's dad adopted a 2 year old 30 years ago and he had 2 other children, all grew up in the same household, the 3 boys grew up thinking they where all brothers, no one knew the truth, the 2 blood brothers where successful, the other got into heroin and committed suicide. The Dad told the other 2 brothers that he was not related by blood. Finally they decided they needed to somehow find the adopted brother's real blood family, turns out they came in contact with the adopted kids biological ant (his Father's sister. And here is was she told them, shocking.....

She said her Dad was on heroin and commited suicide at age 28, her brother (the kids biological Father) was on heroin and commited suicide at 28 as well, so she continued to say that she wasn't surprised that the adopted child commited suicide after being addicted to heroin.

Don't tell me that was a fucken coincident either, there is traits you're born with and some people are born killers, some are born with a lack of empathy and some are born evil. This is a fact.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
ok its actually america... where it happened
choice is an illusion

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »
Here's another case that was famous years ago, this girl was scary -

It took a lot of work, but she was rehabilitated, and is a nurse now.  Some how based on that interview with the aunt, I doubt the same is possible for that kid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »
When the black's dream finally comes true and there are no more evil crackers left to "keep them down" they can look forward to alot more of this behaviour. The kind of thing you saw in that video is nothing in comparison to what goes on in the darkest corners of Africa where parents often eat their own children after mutilating them as part of a vodoo purge because the child was "cursed".

When the influence of the white man is removed almost entirely as it is in the "ghettos" and the blacks are left to their own devices this kind of behaviour is the norm. In a white neighbourhood the blacks imitate the whites around them untill eventually there are no whites left and then the blacks go back to their old ways again. If this kid was raised in a majority white area this would have probably not happend.
n*gga please, this is just bad ass kid who needed some structure and discipline.
If you ever have taught kids (and more than likely you were bad ass as well, because you possibly were looting last yr), then you have seen bad ass kids, regardless of race.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
When the black's dream finally comes true and there are no more evil crackers left to "keep them down" they can look forward to alot more of this behaviour. The kind of thing you saw in that video is nothing in comparison to what goes on in the darkest corners of Africa where parents often eat their own children after mutilating them as part of a vodoo purge because the child was "cursed".

When the influence of the white man is removed almost entirely as it is in the "ghettos" and the blacks are left to their own devices this kind of behaviour is the norm. In a white neighbourhood the blacks imitate the whites around them untill eventually there are no whites left and then the blacks go back to their old ways again. If this kid was raised in a majority white area this would have probably not happend.

so true.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
Stark you are a smart guy but this is not true at all. The situations in your life do forge the person too but are not the only thing that can forge a behavior, some behavior or psychological make up can be hereditary. I am 100% certain of this.

My word I am not lying about this story. My friend's dad adopted a 2 year old 30 years ago and he had 2 other children, all grew up in the same household, the 3 boys grew up thinking they where all brothers, no one knew the truth, the 2 blood brothers where successful, the other got into heroin and committed suicide. The Dad told the other 2 brothers that he was not related by blood. Finally they decided they needed to somehow find the adopted brother's real blood family, turns out they came in contact with the adopted kids biological ant (his Father's sister. And here is was she told them, shocking.....

She said her Dad was on heroin and commited suicide at age 28, her brother (the kids biological Father) was on heroin and commited suicide at 28 as well, so she continued to say that she wasn't surprised that the adopted child commited suicide after being addicted to heroin.

Don't tell me that was a fucken coincident either, there is traits you're born with and some people are born killers, some are born with a lack of empathy and some are born evil. This is a fact.
we are a bunch of programmations and most of what we do is reproducing stuff that is embeded in ourselves subconsciously. Only religion, moral, mental discipline oposes itself to these embeded behaviors, if you have none, if you werent loved, all the bad programmations are released blindly. We dont choose to be alive but we choose the way we want to act once adults. Still it takes the will to reproduce love after having been loved in the first place, and knowledges, education, spirituality, to do good instead of evil.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:24 PM »
I was also thinkg this before I saw a Wikers [sp?] machine gun in action: mate I tell you everybody was shitting in their pants by staying BEHIND it, let alone run TOWARDS it.
scary shit
people liked to kill to release their frustrations and werent as smart and informed as they are nowadays. They were more patriotic and disciplined too. They didnt want to be labeled as cowards by everyone  in the neighborhood. They were more basic, and brutal. Also there are a lot of things those people wont tell you, they ll only tell you about the things that will make them look good, not the bad, or absurd stuff. You dont always survive being nice or hiding... There are a lot of people from that era who actually killed other people but never told anyone about it.At the end of the day what matters is to survive even if it means that someone else has to die.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2012, 05:59:39 PM »
Deep thoughts.

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
Some people are clearly born with below average intelligence, why is it so hard to believe some people are born without an ability for morality.  ??? ??? ???

I'm tired of this shit as much as I hate narcissists, sociopaths are my new group of hated people's. I got a family member who falls under both and even as a kid he was evil as shit, unlike some people who just get evil as part of their life the kid was an evil girl at a very early age. He didn't get desensitized by a hard life or any of that horseshit, his siblings are quite average, the kid never felt the urge for right and wrong.

Some people are just born that way.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
Some people are clearly born with below average intelligence, why is it so hard to believe some people are born without an ability for morality.  ??? ??? ???

I'm tired of this shit as much as I hate narcissists, sociopaths are my new group of hated people's. I got a family member who falls under both and even as a kid he was evil as shit, unlike some people who just get evil as part of their life the kid was an evil girl at a very early age. He didn't get desensitized by a hard life or any of that horseshit, his siblings are quite average, the kid never felt the urge for right and wrong.

Some people are just born that way.

you realize someone else might think the exact same thing about you, right?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
Kid probably has some kind of Mental illness/disorder..........I just watched the video on facebook. Looks like he ENJOYS hurting others.......Could be a severe case of BPD.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2012, 06:36:05 PM »
Kid probably has some kind of Mental illness/disorder..........I just watched the video on facebook. Looks like he ENJOYS hurting others.......Could be a severe case of BPD.
humans are like monkeys, monkey see, monkey do. It means he s been abused by a sadistic caregiver, and reproduce this behavior as a result with others who are weaker than him, seek no further.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »
ok so why currently, while we're chatting here on GB, there are so many wars in the world?

AFRICA: 24 countries fighting and 97 different groups at war

EUROPE: 8  countries fighting and 55 different groups at war

ASIA: 14 countries fighting and 83 different groups at war

MIDDLE EAST: 8 countries fighting and 84 different groups at war

SOUTH AMERICA: 5 countrier fughting and 24 different groups at war

sad, ins't it mate?
not just sad, fuck up.
I think the only war being fought on US soil is the war on drugs.
A

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2012, 09:44:14 AM »
little black piece of shit !!!!!!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »
I respectfully disagree the thread title says: Born evil, nobody is born evil, the situations in our daily life forms our character, and anyways what is evil?

8)  Wrong .   Our characteristics are primarily genetic .

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
8)  Wrong .   Our characteristics are primarily genetic .
the capacity for evil is what is genetic.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2012, 12:33:32 PM »
Temperament is genetically based. The manifestation of temperament, which are personality traits, are formed by our environment.

So similar temperaments by be manifested differently depending on the social environment. A predisposition for fearlessness is going to be expressed differently depending on a variety of external factors.

Temperament = genetically based
Personality characteristics = influenced by environment
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
the capacity for evil is what is genetic.

The capacity for evil is genetically based, but it is always not expressed. Our temperaments, which are genetically based, will determine if we become evil or not. Two similar temperaments may become manifested and used differently depending on our environment. Temperamental characteristics such as fearlessness and low intensity level could be temperamental characteristics associated with being evil. Those similar traits could also be used for good. IF you take 2 babies, who are both fearless and have low intensity level, they may turn out entirely different. Being fearless and having low intensity would be needed to be a criminal. Those similar traits would probably also be needed to be a bomb disposal expert. I mean, one would need to be fearless and have a low arousal level to dispose a bomb. The difference between two babies with similar temperamental traits who turn out to be a good guy or a bad guy is depending on how you were raised. If you raise a baby with love and warmth, you have a pretty good shot of them turning out to be pro-social human beings. So the baby who is raised with love and warmth, who also has temperamentl traits such as fearlessness and low reactivity may have a job that involves pro-social behavior (cope, fireman, military man). If you raise a baby with abuse and ridicule all you do is teach hate. You make it very difficult for that baby to form strong, emotional attachments. All they know is hate. They then have the temperamental predisposition for fearlessness and low arousal, which may be needed for severe crimes coupled with an abusive environment, there is a chance that person may turn out to be a non pro-social person.
X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2012, 12:46:10 PM »
Here's another case that was famous years ago, this girl was scary -

It took a lot of work, but she was rehabilitated, and is a nurse now.  Some how based on that interview with the aunt, I doubt the same is possible for that kid.

damn thats one fucked up kid

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
damn thats one fucked up kid

Tito, she is short, but she would probably fuck you up  ;D ;D
X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »

wow fascinating, this is her now. looks like a nice woman ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
we are a bunch of programmations... [more bullshit]

you mangle the english language, fuck off and die.