Author Topic: insulin for the first time..  (Read 22142 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: insulin for the first time..
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2015, 05:44:43 PM »
dont eat 1.5 hours before the slin, then you wont be full
if you meal 1 at 8:00 and meal 2 at 9:30 youre gonna be fucking full too lol, makes no sense to me

take 3 hours after your last meal before you hit the shake and the slin... much easier, no bloat at all etc

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2015, 08:41:00 PM »
dont eat 1.5 hours before the slin, then you wont be full
if you meal 1 at 8:00 and meal 2 at 9:30 youre gonna be fucking full too lol, makes no sense to me

take 3 hours after your last meal before you hit the shake and the slin... much easier, no bloat at all etc

yeah, woke up too late yesterday to get my meals in on time for ideal spacing. Today, I waited longer but was still kinda full as I was out of chicken and had a steak with the noodles.

Subbed the milk for gatorade, rest as described but added oats to the post training shake.

But yesterday, I was oddly fine with the lack of digestion time and had milk of all things pre training!

Also bumped the slin to 25 units tonight. Felt ok, as long as I have no odd vision issues I'm ok. (had them before...)
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2015, 05:31:24 PM »
Im just going to use insulin on lagging body part days well not lagging just bits i want bigger arms and legs.

Can i consume more carbs than normal as i do cardio every morning and usually 15min after a train. Would not do cardio after training on insulin days.

The real question is can i consume more carbs for more benefit due to my other weekly expenditure?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2015, 06:28:55 PM »
I would say yes consume more carbs.  I don't see the point in using slin and seeing how few carbs you can take in.  If you're using GH and T4 with it then really push the carbs as you don't have to worry about getting fat.  Using it once a day preworkout is the only time I would use it anywAy, and only humalog. 

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2015, 06:50:59 PM »
I would say yes consume more carbs.  I don't see the point in using slin and seeing how few carbs you can take in.  If you're using GH and T4 with it then really push the carbs as you don't have to worry about getting fat.  Using it once a day preworkout is the only time I would use it anywAy, and only humalog. 

Would only be 150gm more carbs than usual not including my intra work out shake which i would keep at 10gm per 1 iu I eat pretty much no fat anyway except on non training days where i have no carbs.

Unfortunately cant afford GH well pharma but i use t3 constantly anyway.

I figured with intense training and cardio(non slin days) i shouldn't gain to much fat anyway regardless of carbs as long as they are clean carbs and no fats.

Slin for me would literally only be 3-4 days a week and 4 days a week would maybe be once a month.

I just want extra size on legs and arms.

And yes humalog is what i have and would be starting at 5iu to test the waters then push up to what ever i feel safe. But not sure what that really would be seeing im not using it every day.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2015, 08:07:49 PM »
Im just going to use insulin on lagging body part days well not lagging just bits i want bigger arms and legs.

Can i consume more carbs than normal as i do cardio every morning and usually 15min after a train. Would not do cardio after training on insulin days.

The real question is can i consume more carbs for more benefit due to my other weekly expenditure?

taking slin on just a few days a week, one dose will not work man, don't even waste your time doing this.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2015, 08:14:42 PM »
taking slin on just a few days a week, one dose will not work man, don't even waste your time doing this.

Why do you say this? I would understand if it was long acting insulin but doesn't the short acting just make you shuttle more glycogen and I guess you would say nutrients in its active life which for humalog is bugger all

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2015, 08:18:11 PM »
Why do you say this? I would understand if it was long acting insulin but doesn't the short acting just make you shuttle more glycogen and I guess you would say nutrients in its active life which for humalog is bugger all

try it, then tell me, lol!

What you're saying is like saying "i'm gonna shoot test suspension, just on training days pre workout and make that body part bigger while not taking any other gear"

Just does not work that way, wish it did though!
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2015, 02:09:00 AM »
try it, then tell me, lol!

What you're saying is like saying "i'm gonna shoot test suspension, just on training days pre workout and make that body part bigger while not taking any other gear"

Just does not work that way, wish it did though!

What's the science behind it is what I'm asking? All the people I know that take fast acting only take it training day. Some only train 4 days a week.

I'm going to try it to cheap not to.

This will be along with 1.5g of test and 1.4g tren and 700 npp so just an extra boost. Oh and 50mcg of t3. If it doesn't make me feel to bad or put on fat with my protocol I may end up using it training days.

But with. The test suspension I have never heard people shooting that non training day? Not to say it's not done

Not here to start arguments more so here personal experience as so many different things work for different people and do fuk all for others

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2015, 03:03:13 AM »
i think ritch meant site enhancement with insulin wont work
it shuttles glycogen systemically, not only into the muscle trained

rapid insulin works extremely well just used pre workout.

my personal opinion is that any other time of the day than pre workout is a waste (regarding benefits vs sides)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »
MILOS SARCEV has a long thread here yrs ago and insulin being one of the most anabolic compounds .he was big on it as a stand alone .

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2015, 12:58:20 PM »
Mr. Know everything aka Jizmo. What is the benefit of using higher insulin dosage(20-25iu) ? Why is it better to use 20iu then 12iu ? Is 25iu preworkout too much ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2015, 01:16:36 PM »
i dunno, ive only ever used up to 15iu... i believe at some point youll risk going hypo with too much rapid insulin pre workout... so if it starts to cut into your workout performance then ur using too much... ofc it also depends on the amount of carbs you can stomach/digest during that window...

i honestly think that the main benefit of insulin is anti catabolism and not anabolism per se though (plus nutrient partitioning of course), so i dont think there is MUCH additional benefit with for example 30 vs 15iu pre workout. but 15iu will obviously be way better than well, none at all.
i personally chose 15iu because thats a decent amount that should provide strong anti catabolism and it does not bother me to ingest 150g carbs during my workouts at all nor do i go hypo with 15iu... it also leaves enough kcals/carbs for the rest of the day... i wouldnt wanna cut out another 150g carbs from my other meals to be able to cover 30iu pre workout slin to be honest.

and too many high glycemic carbs at once will make you fat at some point...
keep in mind your body can only synthesize so much glycogen at a time. the rest will spill over into fat tissue.
however i believe with high amount of slin especially pre workout the ceiling dosage / amount could be pretty high.

also keep in mind there could be desensitization with very high dosages, even though i havent seen any real evidence for that yet (except some study which showed pancreatic cell death with hyperinsulinemia in vitro, but no idea which dosage would achieve that in vivo).

its probably something you have to experiment with
. if you can get away with 30iu and shift most of your carbs into the intra workout window without gaining additional fat then why not...

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
i think ritch meant site enhancement with insulin wont work
it shuttles glycogen systemically, not only into the muscle trained

rapid insulin works extremely well just used pre workout.

my personal opinion is that any other time of the day than pre workout is a waste (regarding benefits vs sides)

Lol yeah wont be using it for site enhancement. I have my stupid moments but not that stupid hahah

I will try work my way up to 15iu but i think not using it everyday and doing cardio on days off i might be able to push the carbs a little more than others do. My mates have always used as little carbs as possible. I also think i may be able to push the slin a little higher with out the desensitization.

I was tempted to get some generic growth and just run it the 5 weeks i was doing the slin but after using generic growth and then pharma growth at small doses for injuries i really can tell how shit the generic stuff here is.

Me personally have never tried it.

I want to get down around 8% before i even entertain the idea of using it. That way i can keep a closer eye on my fat gain.

Will be an interesting experiment thats for sure.

Going to pump drol and dbol combo straight after. Been on very low dose test and tren after wife got pregnant and now just on 350 test until the new year to cut on.

Looking forward to it and thanks for your ideas.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2015, 02:42:22 PM »
I'm at 30 units pre workout now, taken every pre training. No huge size difference at all.

@Jizmo, yes I meant it won't do jack shit if taken just pre workout, gives good trainings, you look fuller, but it needs more shots for mass gains. To think you can use it once, twice a week is purely delusional thinking and spoken from someone who thinks pretty much like everyone else.

Slin makes you huge by just taking it.

Not true.

Hope it works out for you though, maybe I'M just not a responder? Gonna up the dose either way, I feel fine so far.
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »
thanks for the reply jizmo.

Anyways i decided to keep on going this month and take off the next months coming. im doing 900mg of test and deca along with 15iu slin with breakfast and 20iu preworkout and 75mcg T3... I got to say im very happy with my action. I have never looked bigger than now, cant say i got any fat gains. i measured my arms yesterday and they were at 48cm and quads 66cm..

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »
I'm at 30 units pre workout now, taken every pre training. No huge size difference at all.

@Jizmo, yes I meant it won't do jack shit if taken just pre workout, gives good trainings, you look fuller, but it needs more shots for mass gains. To think you can use it once, twice a week is purely delusional thinking and spoken from someone who thinks pretty much like everyone else.

Not true.

Hope it works out for you though, maybe I'M just not a responder? Gonna up the dose either way, I feel fine so far.

Yeah will be interesting for sure. My mate trains 4 times a week no cardio and was using 10iu second meal of the day and 10iu with pre workout. He only trains 4 days a week and only used it on training days. Said its probably the most dramatic gains he has seen in the last 10 years. He stayed lean as but he was using 7grams of carbs per iu.  You can really tell the difference by looking at him too. Even after about 3-4 weeks since stopping the slin. If I dont feel its working ill move it to all training days next time.

Ps never said once or twice a week im talking 3-4 times a week. But i usually train weight 6 days a week and do cardio every day(which will change on slin)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »

Not true.

Not sure why you don't get size from slin just using it pre workout.  I use it 5 days per week just pre workout, same with my friends and all get great size increases in short time with it.  You honestly should be so full and pumped it gets annoying.  Do you have massive pumps from it?   I'm at 20 iu, no real need to go higher. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2015, 04:29:31 PM »
Not sure why you don't get size from slin just using it pre workout.  I use it 5 days per week just pre workout, same with my friends and all get great size increases in short time with it.  You honestly should be so full and pumped it gets annoying.  Do you have massive pumps from it?   I'm at 20 iu, no real need to go higher. 

Honestly, I always get great pumps, even in the 4-6 rep range. But something I didn't think of here...  You guys use it with GH! Could be the key here to explain why you guys get such better results.

Gonna keep pluggin' away at it though, not giving up just yet.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2015, 04:32:50 PM »
Yeah will be interesting for sure. My mate trains 4 times a week no cardio and was using 10iu second meal of the day and 10iu with pre workout. He only trains 4 days a week and only used it on training days. Said its probably the most dramatic gains he has seen in the last 10 years. He stayed lean as but he was using 7grams of carbs per iu.  You can really tell the difference by looking at him too. Even after about 3-4 weeks since stopping the slin. If I dont feel its working ill move it to all training days next time.

Ps never said once or twice a week im talking 3-4 times a week. But i usually train weight 6 days a week and do cardio every day(which will change on slin)

Keep us posted man!
twice a day though, I notice a difference when using it, but the magic stops after like 5 days. Weird. I think the body desensitizes to it fast, no longer sure really, just know I'm open to suggestions on this topic as my own doing has not led me to much success.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2015, 05:43:25 PM »
Will do aiming start of jan

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2015, 08:44:51 PM »
Keep us posted man!
twice a day though, I notice a difference when using it, but the magic stops after like 5 days. Weird. I think the body desensitizes to it fast, no longer sure really, just know I'm open to suggestions on this topic as my own doing has not led me to much success.

funny researching i found the PED radio podcast and #34 has a section on exactly what im planning on. Well i havnt listened to it yet just downloaded it but will be interesting what is said on there

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2015, 12:10:29 AM »
Honestly, I always get great pumps, even in the 4-6 rep range. But something I didn't think of here...  You guys use it with GH! Could be the key here to explain why you guys get such better results.

Gonna keep pluggin' away at it though, not giving up just yet.
insulin makes a HUGE difference for me at just 15iu pre workout 4-5 times a week. changed my look too. never used GH. GH is absolutely not needed for the anabolic benefits of slin... high dose GH needs slin, not the other way around.
maybe youre a bit insulin resistant? ive always made sure i stay as insulin sensitive as possible (always use metformin or berberine on cuts, fast longer periods, use sensitizing supps etc)
i doubt i could use 30iu pre workout, but havent tried yet. i might go up to 20iu but dont see the need to increase from there.

intra and post slin nutrition is also crucial for it to work correctly imo. if thats not on point then slin could even do the opposite of what you want it to (muscle loss through gluconeogenesis from muscle tissue if you let yourself go hypo etc)

Keep us posted man!
well it shuttles carbs into muscle tissue... using it more often makes you full faster. but once youre full whats gonna happen? your body cant shuttle endless carbs into your muscle...
thats why im saying pre workout use only... thats when the anti catabolic action is needed.
you dont need an anti catabolic compound with breakfast when youre gonna sit on ur ass the next couple hours  :D (at least if you dont have a physically demanding job and even then its not that useful imo)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2015, 02:33:28 AM »
If I do use it every training day I just adjust my daily carbs so they are the same just moving percentage of carbs into workout time and post work out? Will add maybe 70-100gm extra carbs on lagging parts if I do go every day and on lagging parts days I will do a morning shot with breakfast.

Fats will be as non existent as possible except on non training days when I replace my carbs with fats aka almonds.

Decided I'm going to add 50-60mg of dbol as well on insulin run as I'm only running 1.2g test and drop tren to about 1g will be easier to pin those doses. Going to run long esters to.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2015, 03:03:22 AM »
If I do use it every training day I just adjust my daily carbs so they are the same just moving percentage of carbs into workout time and post work out?
thats how i do it. you might even get leaner with this approach or at least gain less fat than normally.
Will add maybe 70-100gm extra carbs on lagging parts if I do go every day and on lagging parts days I will do a morning shot with breakfast.
this is pointless. didnt we just agree that site enhancement doesnt work with insulin ?  ;)

Fats will be as non existent as possible except on non training days when I replace my carbs with fats aka almonds.
just avoid pre/intra fats... 
i do pretty much always have 10-20g fats or so with my pwo meal though since its the last meal of the day.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12832307
effects on fat metabolism peak at 2h and are have completely disappeared by 4 hours after the shot.
i eat my pwo around 2.5-3h after the slin shot so i dont really care about fats there. i generally eat lowish fats anyway.

Decided I'm going to add 50-60mg of dbol as well on insulin run as I'm only running 1.2g test and drop tren to about 1g will be easier to pin those doses. Going to run long esters to.
that will make for some nice glycogen retention :) i prefer adrol or sdrol over dbol but thats just personal preference. all work very well with slin imo.