Author Topic: First our ports, now our airspace!!! Caution this is now a Hijacked 911 thread  (Read 10323 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: First our ports, now our airspace!!! Caution this is now a Hijacked 911 thr
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2006, 11:48:44 AM »
Presently the ownership cap is set at 25%.
Open skies is a separate issue.
http://usinfo.state.gov/eur/Archive/2005/Nov/04-486855.html

“The proposed rule would allow international investors more say in some aspects of airline operations, but retain current domestic ownership and labor protections in U.S. airlines,” Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta said in a November 2 DOT press release.

The department will accept public comments on the proposal for 60 days after its publication in the Federal Register. DOT must review and consider the comments prior to issuing a final rule, which might differ from the proposal. No changes can take effect until a final rule is adopted.

The proposal was released as the Bush administration seeks to conclude a long-stalled open-skies agreement with the European Union, which has raised objections to the U.S. restriction on foreign ownership of U.S. airlines.

The administration previously proposed increasing the foreign ownership cap to 49 percent from 25 percent, but to date Congress has shown no interest in considering that change.

The press release and the full text (PDF, 31 pages) of the proposal are available on the DOT Web site.

Joker, that's 2005 information you posted...  The info I posted above on open skies and Bush's intention to increase % of foreign ownership are from this year.  ;) If you would finally clue in and  decide to read something for once you would have not made yourself look like an ass by posting this.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2006, 11:49:35 AM »
ROFLMAO with a bass under one arm and his baby boy under the other  ;D

LMAO...bedtime stories at the 240 house...

One upon a time there was this massive coverup..no don't cry I know you heard it before but there's more.... ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2006, 11:52:22 AM »
Hey 240 is it hard to run your company when every few minute the "911 alarm" goes off and you have to slide down your batpole and into your fortress of truth and righteous indignation?   ;D

ROFLMAO with a bass under one arm and his baby boy under the other  ;D

LOL... this is going to make a great comic book!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 11:54:34 AM »
LOL... this is going to make a great comic book!

You want to talk about whats comic...pulling the wool over the peoples eyes about 911....ha ha YMBL I got it in first... ;D

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2006, 11:58:13 AM »
You want to talk about whats comic...pulling the wool over the peoples eyes about 911....ha ha YMBL I got it in first... ;D

Or did I  ;)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2006, 11:58:25 AM »
This is back ground information about what the actual ownership is right now.

I read your information and it didn't explain present ownership rules in the US.

Here is the complete bill released in November 2005. This the bill that is being debated at present and what the article you posted was about.
http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf93/367266_web.pdf

I guessed you missed that.

Thanks for assuming that I didn't read it. At least you finally posted something useful that won't take 1 hr 15 min. of my life.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMAO... nah, i argue it only when others tell fibs, like kh300 did. irritated me.  baby sleeping and i hate practicing bass, only use it at shows or practice to be honest

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »
*IF* it was nothing more than a coverup for incompetence, then we should know that too.

That means the same people who let hijacked airliners fly unfettered on 9/11 for over an hour, are still holding those same highly important jobs.

But I have watched, read, and researched for 8 months now.  I tried so many ways to explain how it could have just been those 19 guys.  But it wasn't.   It saddens me greatly to think about it.  It really sucks.  I don't blame anyone who prefers their bliss to the stress that comes with believing it.  But until they have a second investigation, test the damn metal (why the f**k they refused - this speaks volumes), I will still believe what I do.

Everyone is free to believe what they wish. I just encourage everyone to do a little research before they criticize this viewpoint.  I have a degree in history and an MBA with econ, and it still took a lot of time before I would accept it, even given historical evidence of false flag ops and the economic necessity of 911.  So for someone without those backgrounds (and with the same pro-repub stance I used to have) it might take longer.  Who knows. 

If there were coverups becuase of incompetence we wouldn't know "all" the facts and likely never will know "all" of them.

Becuase of that there are all sorts of things we can draw incorrect conclusions from being that we are on the outside, "ordinary citizens" using blogs/forums whose "facts" mostly come from not so credible sources and tainted speculations.

Also too, you know i've done some research on these points.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 12:04:19 PM »
let's move inland.
huddle?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
LMAO... nah, i argue it only when others tell fibs, like kh300 did. irritated me.  baby sleeping and i hate practicing bass, only use it at shows or practice to be honest

Its always good when the little one goes to sleep...just like Bush wants us to do about 911...ok I can't stop now sorry..:)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: First our ports, now our airspace!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »
Umm.. American Airlines is a publicly trade company under AMR Corporation.

There are already Foreign investors with shares in the company.

Umm... FAA controls the airspace.
Don't pretend that you weren't ignorant to the fact that there was a cap on the % foreign investors could own in American Airlines. If you had not been, the issue would have been on the cap. ;) not the obvious.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2006, 12:13:04 PM »
nor i, but i'm not sorry.

I doubt you got the story there which explains the above cartoon?  A BA employee (ok she was a bornagain mad christian) got fired for wearing a little tiny bit of jewellry.

I need a St. Christophers
x

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:53 PM »
I thought you were done for the nite xL?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 12:16:01 PM »
Don't pretend that you weren't ignorant to the fact that there was a cap on the % foreign investors could own in American Airlines. If you had not been, the issue would have been on the cap. ;) not the obvious.

which airspace you talking 'bout.  I know very little, but I would imagine the british own this bit and as for the rest (right on the map, sideways, go figure

xl

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2006, 12:18:55 PM »
Your right I was ignorant of the cap.

However the topic was foreign ownership and the conclusion made by many is that there was no foreign ownership.
Don't pretend that you even knew there was any foreign investment.

I knew there was some foreign ownership because Canadians own shares in airlines through mutual funds.
I had no idea about the cap. interestingly Canada's airlines laws are the same as America.
Z

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2006, 12:22:45 PM »
I thought you were done for the nite xL?

did i say that?

naaa, i said I was going to go out shopping then changed my mind, I can do that tomorrow.   & I saved like £100

plus it's only 8ish pm & that's not done for the night.  I was obviously planning on going away completely (you'd understand why), but since STella dreamt of England and me, I've gotten right back up again.  a new keyboard and this virgin HD helps.  And my new brand new painted living room.  Can't wait to decorate.

stars etc.
&tinsel
xL

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2006, 12:23:32 PM »
I think Mr. Cheney was hiding in his bunker trying to get really drunk and hide the fact that he crapped his pants.

On 9-11 no one controlled the airspace that was the major problem.

I would image if a major hijacking of multiple planes happens again the FAA and NORAD would fail again.
Agencies don't talk.

so you think on 9/11 we should have already had war planes flying in new york city air space anticipating attack?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2006, 12:25:31 PM »
Ya, funny that there are so many jokers who can't see the truth... Not so funny that these jokers will enable our demise through their ignorance...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2006, 12:27:12 PM »

However the topic was foreign ownership and the conclusion made by many is that there was no foreign ownership.

I knew there was some foreign ownership because Canadians own shares in airlines through mutual funds.
I had no idea about the cap. interestingly Canada's airlines laws are the same as America.

May I say this without seeming anti anything>

You Americans have no idea about the rest of the world.

sorry
etc.

coming back if i may,
to apologise?
xL

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2006, 12:28:20 PM »

May I say this without seeming anti anything>

You Americans have no idea about the rest of the world.

sorry
etc.

coming back if i may,
to apologise?
xL

You are so weird.  You are stranger than Medford. ROFL
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »

actually you dumb fucker, I kept up on it mostly through Lou Dobbs and through other news sources when it was headline news... ::) It was also on the radio talk shows asshole ;) So I did know.  I kept up with the ports deal too...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »

You are so weird.  You are stranger than Medford. ROFL

Look up the word weird.  It means fate.
x
x
x

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »
so you think on 9/11 we should have already had war planes flying in new york city air space anticipating attack?

America has the biggest military on earth and the couldn't stop this attack.
There are many things show massive amounts of incompetence.

America has Nuclear Aircraft Carriers, None located near the US.
Patriot missile systems are not located in any major city.

How come fighters took so long to be scrambled.
Why is NORAD and FAA interconnected.
How come billions are spent on the CIA and FBI yet they wouldn't believe or follow up on leads before the attack.

How come the 9-11 commission report is not being implemented.
Personally I think that is the craziest thing.

America is spending billions to monitor the Canadian border yet won't spend any money to implement the report with the remedies to fix the problem.

People complain about or debate about another report, yet they ignore the Patriot act.
Z

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 12:34:05 PM »
Lou Dobbs...BINGO, that was who I was watching at 4 AM when I heard this!
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 12:34:50 PM »

Look up the word weird.  It means fate.
x
x
x

Holy shit, I didn't know that.  Are you a robot?
S