Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 15589 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2007, 10:38:57 PM »
Strangly enough, TA's alter ego agree's with him :-\!!

most children are obnoxious and stupid.  I much prefer dogs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2007, 10:39:49 PM »
 Nope. I will not defend a pedo, I would rather rip his ears clear down to his ankles and pour salt on his wounds.
Yah, thats real civilized.  The fact that you even think like that and would actually want to carry that kind of behavior out should be a giant red flag that you are a barbaric knuckle-dragging simpleton.  Of course you could be kidding.  If not, you are strange indeed.

The Coach

« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:45 PM »
First off no crimes were committed since there are no children even involved.  Second, Look at who is carrying out the investigations. A entertainment show and a special interest group.

Sounds like the nuts on the Southern US border who are just making things WAY MORE DIFFICULT for the REAL authorities.

"INTENT" is an awefully strong word in legal circles!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
most children are obnoxious and stupid.  I much prefer dogs.
Exactly.    There are too many children around as it is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2007, 10:41:33 PM »
"INTENT" is an awefully strong word in legal circles!
And that is a big problem with the United States, throw you in jail for nothing, legal system.

The Coach

« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »

Why are you answering yourself?

The Coach

« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2007, 10:42:49 PM »

So you'd defend a dog rather than a child??

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2007, 10:44:17 PM »
Why are you answering yourself?

check my profile...I've been here longer than TA.  I've also posted pics, and videos.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2007, 10:45:46 PM »
Yah, thats real civilized.  The fact that you even think like that and would actually want to carry that kind of behavior out should be a giant red flag that you are a barbaric knuckle-dragging simpleton.  Of course you could be kidding.  If not, you are strange indeed.

Oh no, make no mistake. If some twisted fuck took a kid of mine and sexually assaulted him/her. I would be very barbaric towards the dealing of said individual. I would do very unthinkable things to someone like this. How could anyone think that this would be the actions of a knuckle dragger?
   The single most fucked up thing about America is it's judicial system in how it treats its criminals and its victims. Things have really changed for the worse in regards to the penalties for some of these freaks that in my opinion should (once proven guilty) be drug out and shot right off, with no burial. Fuck, buzzards gotta eat too.
h

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2007, 10:46:08 PM »
And that is a big problem with the United States, throw you in jail for nothing, legal system.

yeah, the drug laws are far too draconian. since the harsh drug laws were passed in the 1980s, the prison population has quadrupled

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2007, 10:48:24 PM »
  Oh no, make no mistake. If some twisted fuck took a kid of mine and sexually assaulted him/her. I would be very barbaric towards the dealing of said individual. I would do very unthinkable things to someone like this. How could anyone think that this would be the actions of a knuckle dragger?
   The single most fucked up thing about America is it's judicial system in how it treats its criminals and its victims. Things have really changed for the worse in regards to the penalties for some of these freaks that in my opinion should (once proven guilty) be drug out and shot right off, with no burial. Fuck, buzzards gotta eat too.

you are one of the most uncivilized people I've ever encountered

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »
If we all started taking the law into our own hands, we would all be dead.

Anarchy is totally misunderstood...Laws will corrupt any system...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »
yeah, the drug laws are far too draconian. since the harsh drug laws were passed in the 1980s, the prison population has quadrupled

As far as the drug laws go they should just go after the drug abusers. You know the fuckers that cannot handle their own addictions and go out and hurt someone else intentional or not. they should be harsh on them. then maybe just maybe people would think twice about a drug habit. Something like public floggings. Or maybe litter patrol in the nude during rushour in their hometown.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
you are one of the most uncivilized people I've ever encountered

Well this is really funny. You have never encountered me. Hope this helps.
h

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
 As far as the drug laws go they should just go after the drug abusers. You know the fuckers that cannot handle their own addictions and go out and hurt someone else intentional or not. they should be harsh on them. then maybe just maybe people would think twice about a drug habit. Something like public floggings. Or maybe litter patrol in the nude during rushour in their hometown.

Or maybe it doesn't matter at all what is in someone's system and just go after the action...If someone hurts someone...Then charge them for the action...The Chris Bennoits case should show us all that...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
Great answer, I agree. But if anyone ever touched my son, I'd probably be up for a murder charge!

Oh, I hear ya there.  >:(
HAHA, RON.....

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2007, 11:05:41 PM »
Or maybe it doesn't matter at all what is in someone's system and just go after the action...If someone hurts someone...Then charge them for the action...The Chris Bennoits case should show us all that...

Right fucking on!!! I am so sick of people saying, " I was high!- I was not in my right mind"   who the fuck in their right mind would do some of these things?

A man murdered some people and was declared "temperarly insane".....really no shit doc'. Again, who in their right mind would murder someone. I know some bullshit artist can come on her and offer some psycho-babble bullshit on the definition of insanity as it pertains to the rule of law. Fuck who ever that is.
h

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
Not from the US but the legal system seems very harsh,A Kilo of cocaine 20 years in Prison,3 strikes and life, my lifestyle id be looking at some hardtime.
Though i believe every country would embrace pedophiles 3 rd strike lose your testicles in surgery.Harsh but but justifiable.
Goal to lift Heavy

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2007, 11:34:02 PM »
Not from the US but the legal system seems very harsh,A Kilo of cocaine 20 years in Prison,3 strikes and life, my lifestyle id be looking at some hardtime.
Though i believe every country would embrace pedophiles 3 rd strike lose your testicles in surgery.Harsh but but justifiable.

In an Anarcist system, Pedophiles would be outed and dealt with swiftly...Just like in prison...The problem is alot of pedophiles are in charge of making and ruling on the laws....

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
There is no crime in those unconstituitonal dateline "stings".  No child molesting.  It all an act.  The person on the other end is posing as a child.

Why isn`t the person posing as a child in trouble for acting like a child who wants to have sex with an older man or woman?

so should we not arrest suicide bombers if the bomb malfunctions and doesn't detinate?  you argument is ridiculous, it seems that you just like to argue so you pick a very unpopular/unrealistic opinion just so everyone will reem you...  how would you feel if your child(if you had one) was almost malested...would you want that person to go jail or would you turn him loose in the streets?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
Adonis supports these fucking pedos. Maybe when him and "jezebelle" have a kid that gets fucked by one of these guys he'll feel differently. fucking idiot. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2007, 11:32:57 AM »
Old Rooster should speak on this ...that guys has a thing for lil kids, his nickname is "kindergarden"
The Number 2 in Scranton

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2007, 11:55:15 AM »
If we all started taking the law into our own hands, we would all be dead.

And you would be the first.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
Excellent thread.  ;D

Love the way Adonis has an answer for everything!  ;D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »
Wow.

You're dead wrong.  Let's go through these faulty points one by one:

1.  You can be charged for crimes you only "attempted" to commit.  It's a simple fact.  If you put a bomb under your wife's car and set it off when she wasn't in it, you can be charged with attempted murder instead of destruction of property?  What part of this is difficult to understand?  If the evidence is sufficient enough to suggest that had circumstances been correct, you would have most certainly done what you were planning to do (a crime) then you can be charged with that crime.  This precedent was set a loooooonnnggg time ago.  So if you're arguing that point then you have a problem with the supreme court in addition to NBC.

2. Why are you focusing on NBC?  Pervertedjustice.com has been putting people away before nbc and without their help.  I suggest you go on their website and see why it is in fact a legal process.

3. Young kids that "want" to have sex.  Here's another fact.  12 year old kids don't know what they "want".  Their psyches are not yet fully formed, which is why 12 year old kids are not allowed to drink alcohol, vote, drive a car OR have sex.  An extremely disproportionate amount of kids molested were actually molested as children themselves.  For this reason it is even more important to stop or catch molesters before they propagate the tendancy further.  Strict penalties do not have an impact on crimes dealing with sexual desire.  If you want to fuck a little kid deep down inside you're probably willing to forego consequences to do so.