Author Topic: REPS magazine exposed: grant/arnold connection  (Read 1742 times)

sandycoosworth

REPS magazine exposed: grant/arnold connection
« on: January 10, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »
why does REPS insist on using foreigners with strange accents ... that have a history of fondling women ..... (and posing nude) ....... on their magazine covers!!!!!!!

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: REPS magazine exposed: grant/arnold connection
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 02:25:35 PM »
why does REPS insist on using foreigners with strange accents ... that have a history of fondling women ..... (and posing nude) ....... on their magazine covers!!!!!!!

;D

What magazine are you LISTENING too.  The magazines I read I can't hear a thing.  Does your magazines have some special voice comig out of them.  If they do, call Vince, you guys can go out to lunch.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »

;D

Beats the usual man-fondlers in this industry, I guess....
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 02:34:14 PM »
What magazine are you LISTENING too.  The magazines I read I can't hear a thing.  Does your magazines have some special voice comig out of them.  If they do, call Vince, you guys can go out to lunch.

dont you have a coffee table to nut on ;D

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 02:49:40 PM »

Keith,

I think he's refering to my charming Zimbabwean accent ... which is about as foreign as Arnold's is.

In addition ...like Arnold...  "I'd like to deny fondling any women in my playful youth.  And .... If I unknowingly offended any of those lovely ladies ..... I apologize."

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 02:52:37 PM »
Keith,

I think he's refering to my charming Zimbabwean accent ... which is about as foreign as Arnold's is.

In addition ...like Arnold...  "I'd like to deny fondling any women in my playful youth.  And .... If I unknowingly offended any of those lovely ladies ..... I apologize."

Seen the movie 'Blood Diamond' yet, Grant?  I anticipate an adaptation to your particular genre!!!
Thread Killer

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »
Not yet, Bruce!  But it will be the first movie on the big screen I will see in years since I usually just wait for DVD release.

Leonardo does a great Zimbabwean accent ... "It's not Zimbabwe...it's Rhodesia!"

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 02:59:23 PM »
Keith,

I think he's refering to my charming Zimbabwean accent ...

actually i think you sound like a drunken australian ;D

:P

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 03:02:58 PM »
actually i think you sound like a drunken australian 

Speaking of which .... doesn't Lee Priest qualify for the next cover????

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »

;D

Because they can, mofo!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
Not yet, Bruce!  But it will be the first movie on the big screen I will see in years since I usually just wait for DVD release.

Leonardo does a great Zimbabwean accent ... "It's not Zimbabwe...it's Rhodesia!"

In the movie he says he lived a long time in 'Seeuuufth Ifrica' but I can't spot the difference in the accent, you'll have to let me know if he does a good job or not ;)
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
Speaking of which .... doesn't Lee Priest qualify for the next cover????

i htink they want guys who grope women, not beat them ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 03:07:09 PM »
Keith,

Not to sound wierd or anything but I like your accent.  I like accents period.  Preferbly coming from a woman though.  I was just saying who cares what you sound like.  It is a magazine and no one can hear your voice.  And you look good Grant on the cover.  By the way thanks for calling me, that was cool.  Hospitals are very depressing.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »
Not to sound wierd or anything but I like your accent.  

he smells nice too!