Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694665 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2007, 11:53:04 AM »
cuz he didnt let ben sodomize him....

by that you are implying that every mr o has been sodomized by ben?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
by that you are implying that every mr o has been sodomized by ben.

maybe not, maybe even ben had some standards?     ;D

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #677 on: February 09, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »
serge nubret you are a legend!

its great and an honour to see you posting here. i will think of some questions to ask you.

great physique, great abdominals...symmetry and proportionate mass.... a legend!

how u were never a mr. olympia is a load of bull!!!!!!!

Because I have never been a Weider guy. I was not living in America as Weider Wanted.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »
With the most due respect that you honorably deserve, Serge, but sometimes you sound very, very dick!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ Just an observation, though.....

What that mean " very dick!!! "?...

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: February 09, 2007, 09:14:06 PM »
Salut serge, de montreal, quebec.

Si seulement les autres pros comme toi pouvait venir discuter avec nous, j'imagine que de temps a autres tu regarde les competitons, comme olympia ou arnold classic?

si oui, qu'elle est la chose qui devrait changer pour améliorer ce sport, autre question, as tu déja fait de la competition à montreal, quebec.

Serge merci pour le temps que tu nous donne a répondre a nos questions, bonne chance dans tous ce que tu feras.

A mon tour de vous envoyer un bonjour de Paris. Heureusement pour moi, je ne suis pas comme les autres "PROS", non je ne regarde plus ces competitions, je recommencerai quand ce sport prendra une autre direction que celle qu'elle prend en ce moment. Non je n'ai jamais fait de compétition à Montréal, mais des démonstrations et des séminaires.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #680 on: February 09, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »
I think Serge never won the Olympia because of a few reasons. 1) At that time, Weider may not allow a overseas Mr Olympia, 2) Serge cannot be control

You got it right. Cleaver!....

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #681 on: February 09, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »
3) he was never good enough to win ON THE DAY.

if you want to win a competition, whether that be a bbing title or a game of chess you've got to bring it.

IF serge was good enough/wanted to win the olympia he would have. wild horses wouldn't have kept him away. a black cuban won it for fux sakes, at a time when the politics definitely weren't going his way.

i have heard every excuse invented as to why this person or that one didn't win, from politics to killer ninjas. ::)

NEVER heard a single excuse from the ones that did. ;)

At least one day I was good enough, but when they saw me in South Africa "PUMPING IRON" with my 212 pounds of pure muscle and 2% body fat, they told me that I could not compete, so I lost 12 pound by not training and dieting for 12 days, so one day before the prejudging when they had been sure that I was not able to win anymore, the told me that I could compete now. THAT IS THE FACT. It is why now they invited me to come on stage at the next Mr; Olympia to take a stupid medal to feel better before they die, and have the possiblility to say, you see SERGE NUBRET is back.

Serge

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #682 on: February 09, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »
I understand what you are saying but I still don't see a reason why you will not explain what you used. You don't have to study medicine or chemistry to know what you used.

You also have to realize that 99% of the people in the US are not going to the doctor for steroid use. Its illegal here, and to be honest, most docs don't have the first clue about steroid use for muscle building purposes.

I still don't understand why you wont simply say, "this is what I used, if you want to use anything I recommend you do under a professionals supervision". You did nothing wrong by using steroids and you would be doing nothing wrong by telling others what you used.

So if you are so concern about it, tell everybody on this web what you think that they should take. Please stop posting this kind of question, that is my last answer about it.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »
cuz he didnt let ben sodomize him....

Slaveboy, let them think what they want, but I know the true, and Ben and Joe know the true too. that is the most important thing for me, don't forget that Ben told me that if I come back, he will give me the title of Mr. Olympia, I should say OK as every body did, but when I will be looking at me in the miroir who I will see?.....Joe and Ben!....

Serge

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2007, 09:36:25 PM »
Hi Serge.

When you were in America, did you train with any famous bodybuilders like Arnold, Franco, Robby Robinson, Frank Zane, etc?

If so, what was it like training with these men?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »
maybe not, maybe even ben had some standards?     ;D

You are so funny, about that I have wrote in my AUTOBIOGRAPHY book, a very nice and true history about what happened with Ben in Paris in 1971, every body will be surprised.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #686 on: February 09, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »
Hi Serge.

When you were in America, did you train with any famous bodybuilders like Arnold, Franco, Robby Robinson, Frank Zane, etc?

If so, what was it like training with these men?

Let put it like that, when I was in America, Arnold, Franco, Robby Robinson, Franck Zane etc.. trained with. NO they was training when I was there.

Serge

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #687 on: February 09, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »
Because I have never been a Weider guy. I was not living in America as Weider Wanted.

Serge

no disrespect intended serge, but can you please inform us of exactly which mr olympia you should have won? make any excuse you want but, ON THE DAY, you didn't. it's really that simple. you were tricked? so what! learn from it, come back the following year and DON'T BE DENIED AGAIN.

you have stated repeatedly that you did not win the olympia because of politics, geography, racism, nepotism etc, but have never stated specifically what olympia competition you actually entered and got shafted.

oh, btw, for every single excuse you make, i can name, specifically, a mr olympia that debunks it ie:

politics - sergio was cuban (communist country) and black and it is no secret that he didn't play weider's game. he also won the olympia at a time when racial prejudice was worse than yours and he won it more than once.

geography - dorian yates lived and trained at the other side of the world and wasn't even remotely a 'weider guy'. he kept to himself, worked his ass off in the gym quietly and when he got beaten he listened to the criticism and simply came back the next time BETTER THAN EVER. he would not be denied. arnold did exactly the same thing.

racism - that card just doesn't fly when you consider that there about as many black olympia winners as white and, again, sergio won it when racial prejudice was worse than your time.

nepotism - refer aforementioned points and i cite sergio, dickerson and yates as examples to destroy this theory.

you had a great physique and achieved a great deal with it serge, but please don't sprout your silly excuses for not winning the o. it is disrespectful to those that did and it shows a lack of class.

i have no problem with your criticism of the weiders or the politics, etc but, again, winners don't make excuses.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: February 09, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »
Let put it like that, when I was in America, Arnold, Franco, Robby Robinson, Franck Zane etc.. trained with. NO they was training when I was there.

Serge

What can you tell us about this pic?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #689 on: February 10, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »
So if you are so concern about it, tell everybody on this web what you think that they should take. Please stop posting this kind of question, that is my last answer about it.

Serge
Its as if you are ashamed of your steroid use.

If you don't want to discuss the subject that is fine but please realize that they did and do play a big part in bodybuilding. You looked the way you looked at least in part because of steroids. Just the same as diet, training, and genetics play a role, so does steroids. You like to tell people how hard you trained and how dedicated you were. I have no doubt about that fact, but you leave a big part of the story out. You are misleading people. Its like reading a flex magazine, they talk about everything butsteroids. Thats all well and good but it just isn't reality.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #690 on: February 10, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »
You are so funny, about that I have wrote in my AUTOBIOGRAPHY book, a very nice and true history about what happened with Ben in Paris in 1971, every body will be surprised.

Serge

cool serge, like i said before i will def buy your book. serge what was your opinion of other top ifbb professionals workouts, for example like robby robinson...did you see him workout?

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #691 on: February 10, 2007, 10:13:15 PM »
Serge: When Governor Schwarzenegger commented on 'fiery Cubans' a few months ago, he referred to you.  Did you notice?  If so, what do you think about it?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #692 on: February 10, 2007, 10:45:34 PM »
no disrespect intended serge, but can you please inform us of exactly which mr olympia you should have won? make any excuse you want but, ON THE DAY, you didn't. it's really that simple. you were tricked? so what! learn from it, come back the following year and DON'T BE DENIED AGAIN.

you have stated repeatedly that you did not win the olympia because of politics, geography, racism, nepotism etc, but have never stated specifically what olympia competition you actually entered and got shafted.

oh, btw, for every single excuse you make, i can name, specifically, a mr olympia that debunks it ie:

politics - sergio was cuban (communist country) and black and it is no secret that he didn't play weider's game. he also won the olympia at a time when racial prejudice was worse than yours and he won it more than once.

geography - dorian yates lived and trained at the other side of the world and wasn't even remotely a 'weider guy'. he kept to himself, worked his ass off in the gym quietly and when he got beaten he listened to the criticism and simply came back the next time BETTER THAN EVER. he would not be denied. arnold did exactly the same thing.

racism - that card just doesn't fly when you consider that there about as many black olympia winners as white and, again, sergio won it when racial prejudice was worse than your time.

nepotism - refer aforementioned points and i cite sergio, dickerson and yates as examples to destroy this theory.

you had a great physique and achieved a great deal with it serge, but please don't sprout your silly excuses for not winning the o. it is disrespectful to those that did and it shows a lack of class.

i have no problem with your criticism of the weiders or the politics, etc but, again, winners don't make excuses.

You maybe right only loosers make excuses, but maybe the title of Mr.O what not so important for me. I competed only 13 times in my all life, because I hate competition. But for some one who competed only 13 times and never won the O, you must admit that I did well, and still there, my mane as well will be there for a long time, even a longer time than a lot of Mr. O winners.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »
Y a-t-il une autre manière pour que le culturisme évolue-t-il ?  Les bodybuilders ont augmenté leur masse et le condition et ont maintenu leur forme la meilleur fashion possible donnée ces améliorations. À mon avis, il n'est pas possible de maintenir la forme classique des physiques tout en simultanément apportant de telles vastes améliorations dans la taille et le condition (particulièrement taille).

Avez-vous une théorie sur la façon dont il serait possible? Quelle est votre vision personnelle pour l'amélioration du culturisme?

Désolé au sujet de mon Français. Je ne pas parlé régulièrement depuis 2000, et je suis juste l'apprenant de nouveau.

Cordialement,

Matt Canning

Of course we could choose another way for body building to progress. Instead of trying to be bigger and bigger, we could look for perfection and as you know "PERFECTION" don't exist, so will not have limit in our recheach, but in the other way limit exist, if not he become grotest.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2007, 10:53:25 PM »
What can you tell us about this pic?

We shoot this picture in the old GOL GYM in Santa Monica.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2007, 10:57:53 PM »
cool serge, like i said before i will def buy your book. serge what was your opinion of other top ifbb professionals workouts, for example like robby robinson...did you see him workout?

No realy, I never train too much in California, I was coming just for vacation, and I never trained with any body there, I was just coming in the gym do my things and leave.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: February 10, 2007, 10:59:49 PM »
Serge: When Governor Schwarzenegger commented on 'fiery Cubans' a few months ago, he referred to you.  Did you notice?  If so, what do you think about it?

No, I never heard about it can you tell me more about it?...

Serge

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »
serge when will ur book be released?

how cares about the mr. o....many people think u have the best physique ever.

it just looked out of this world. abs, arms, triceps, chest, ripped to shreds, the muscle bellies and proportionate....everyth ing was 'perfect' ;) ;) ;) ;)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2007, 01:11:34 AM »
And Serge, no one works harder in the gym than you do...sure, if you had taken steroids, there's no question you would have been a lot larger, but I still think you are HUGE--even when you guest posed at age 65! Truly Amazing! It's good you stayed natural because you never had a bloated thick waist and you probably wouldn't be alive here today to help us with questions and advice if you had. You are 70 years old and look 45! Thanks so much for your help, Serge. You're a class act, the best of the Iron Game Legends and very kind to want to give back to this sport. You and Steve Reeves had the best Classic Physiques ever!

You're not serious are you? It's pretty obvious Serge took steroids due to the fact that he hasn't admitted to being natural and won't give a direct answer.

I can't think of one BBer in the 70's who had a thick, bloated waist. Maybe you need to look at some more pics or footage from that era.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Re: GMO's
« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2007, 01:35:41 AM »
Thanks for sending me this video clip, Serge. I sent it to my sister last week and now she checks to see if everything she eats is gmo (even though it's the corn from France, lol). I don't think it's possible to know all the time, but I thought this was interesting. I hope you don't mind that I share it here.

This video clip shows the effects of GMO ("genetically modified organisms").  http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-8996055986353195886

This documentary exposes a study on a corn GMO that the Ministry of French Farming did not want to make public because the results showed that corn GMO provoked lesions on the organs of laboratory rats that ate it. It also reveals a study on a soy GMO done by independent Italian researchers in which mice who ingested the gmos suffered deteriorations of their pancreas cells.

Why should this interest a bodybuilder?  Because steroids have been known to have similiar effects as gmos in the body.  When man mutates a food species and ingests it, the altered DNA/RNA structure is unrecognizable by the body and it leads the body to work against the gmo and itself with inflammation and autoimmune response. The body treats the ingested or injected foreigner as enemy needing to be removed or destroyed thus leading to overworked organs, organ damage and cancers. 

I learned from Serge and Steve Reeves that steroids give short term aesthetic advantages in terms of quick size gain in muscularity, but in the long run, the consequences are not worth it because of the risk of organ damage and death, so it's better never to use them. Many bodybuilders and athletes unfortunately have had to learn this the hard way because they were not aware of the drug's affects long term. I was sad when I saw someone at bb.com named specific bodybuilders and the organ damages they suffered from steroids as well as those who have died from them. I wish someone could have told them beforehand.
I wish steroids were healthy and legal because a lot of guys choose to use them and I worry for them.  But even more than that, I really wish bodybuilders would realize their bodies are beautiful in their natural form.  Size is not more important than symmetry. The women think you guys are big enough in your natural state.

And Serge, no one works harder in the gym than you do...sure, if you had taken steroids, there's no question you would have been a lot larger, but I still think you are HUGE--even when you guest posed at age 65! Truly Amazing! It's good you stayed natural because you never had a bloated thick waist and you probably wouldn't be alive here today to help us with questions and advice if you had. You are 70 years old and look 45! Thanks so much for your help, Serge. You're a class act, the best of the Iron Game Legends and very kind to want to give back to this sport. You and Steve Reeves had the best Classic Physiques ever!

Thank you Made in Montana to try to help young kids about their future and not about their present, but people sometime don't get it. They should look at my picture that Weider put on his magasin cover "MUSCLE POWER" that chest pose which had been shooted 2 years only after that I started training, I did not even know what mean protein, In two years, I got 20 inches arm, they can go to my gallery photo and find out this picture, but I know already that they won't, so lazy for that. They just want to have muscle or to find someone who can tell then you can take that and stay in front of their TV set and get as much muscle you want. So don't try to change those people mind you loosing your precious time, let tolk about more constructive think, for example to tell the young kids on this forum, how to have a nice and healthy body and a good spirit inside. How are you Made in Montana, you should come more often on my thread.

Serge