Author Topic: '97 Nasser or '93 Yates/Levrone/Ray would have destroyed Jay Cutler '07.  (Read 2459 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
They would.. It's fucking true. Jay is a fucking joke.

Valid cases were made for Ronnie, but I can't see any legit one's for Jay. He's a joke. Atleast Ronnie was a freak amongst freaks.. Jay was big, but out of condition, watery and looking worse than Wolf, V. Mart and of course Dex.

Make a valid case for Gutler, I dare you. He's no Mr. O.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: '97 Nasser or '93 Yates/Levrone/Ray would have destroyed Jay Cutler '07.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »
You'll get NO opposition from me ... I, personally, liked Jay's physique in 2001. Looked AWESOME on Stage despite the Water he was holding in his Back.  :-\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »
You'll get NO opposition from me ... I, personally, liked Jay's physique in 2001. Looked AWESOME on Stage despite the Water he was holding in his Back.  :-\

Should have won that one... But then again Ronnie was freaky from the back and at 260 looked huge. 2003 Ronnie was out of control.

Jay has hardly any supporters.. He didn't deserve higher than 4th or 5th, and that's only due to his mass.  :-\

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 08:12:32 PM »
Should have won that one... But then again Ronnie was freaky from the back and at 260 looked huge. 2003 Ronnie was out of control.

Jay has hardly any supporters.. He didn't deserve higher than 4th or 5th, and that's only due to his mass.  :-\

Agreed.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »
Nasser at the Mr. O in 96, 97, and 98 and the Arnold classic in 99 was better than any other physique to step on stage except for Ronnie Coleman during his prime.  i.e. it destroys Cutler, Levrone, Martinez, Wheeler, etc.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
Yet you'll have difficulty finding pics of a Mr. O in question.. Jeez, I wonder why...

From what I saw.. Nasser beat Dorian in '97. And Jay was like 5th place in '07. Yet you'll have some homo like ND making an arguement about calves and what not.  ::) Jesus, these crazed fans are damaging an already almost ruined industry.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
Nasser at the Mr. O in 96, 97, and 98 and the Arnold classic in 99 was better than any other physique to step on stage except for Ronnie Coleman during his prime.  i.e. it destroys Cutler, Levrone, Martinez, Wheeler, etc.

Half of Nasser's physique was rubbish. There's a reason you can't hardly find a single picture of Nasser's backside.

Nasser could never compare with this:

Consider the fact that Yates wins every rear pose against Nasser plus the ab/thigh, side triceps, and front lat spread. Light out for Nasser  ;)

Just look at this picture from the 1996 Mr. Olympia. No human being has ever been this dehydrated that wasn't in a coffin. Simply unbelievable.

Team Yates

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 08:27:44 PM »
Nasser beat him from the front.

Of course he lost the back, but he was huge. He had a smaller waist and looked better relaxed too.

You're in denial. Yates won with a torn bicep over guys like Levrone and Ray, so that doesn't make much of a case for him, does it?  :-\

That being said, the whole lot from the 90's would beat people like Jay Cutler '07.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »
Half of Nasser's physique was rubbish. There's a reason you can't hardly find a single picture of Nasser's backside.

Nasser could never compare with this:

Consider the fact that Yates wins every rear pose against Nasser plus the ab/thigh, side triceps, and front lat spread. Light out for Nasser  ;)

Just look at this picture from the 1996 Mr. Olympia. No human being has ever been this dehydrated that wasn't in a coffin. Simply unbelievable.

Nasser up to 95 was not as good as Yates, however at his prime he destroyed Yates in his prime overall. 

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »
Nasser up to 95 was not as good as Yates, however at his prime he destroyed Yates in his prime overall. 

If that is the case, Mr. Nasser would have been crowned Mr. Olympia. In fact, he should consider himself very lucky to have beaten Shawn Ray considering Shawn was much better conditioned and had a much better backside.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
If that is the case, Mr. Nasser would have been crowned Mr. Olympia. In fact, he should consider himself very lucky to have beaten Shawn Ray considering Shawn was much better conditioned and had a much better backside.

You obviously haven't read the recent Nasser interview :)  Placings dont mean as much as you think.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
You obviously haven't read the recent Nasser interview :)  Placings dont mean as much as you think.

Nasser is clearly misguided and in denial. All visual evidence points towards Yates' superiority. Nasser simply lives in denial thinking he earned something that he did not. In his prime, Nasser could not even beat Flex Wheeler at the Arnold Classic, let alone the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk the earth.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 08:43:55 PM »
...let alone the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk the earth.

bwwahahahahahaha!!!  You should take a read at some of the posts and view some of the pics in the "Hulkster I'm calling for a truce!" thread.  Based on your handle "England_1" its no surprise that you're a Dorian guy, so maybe its not even worth spending time trying to relay the truth to you.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 08:49:09 PM »
Nasser never really stood a chance. At 274lbs and 3% bodyfat at the 1997 Mr. Olympia, Yates won quite convincingly as the scorecards do show. If I had to best describe Yates in one word it would be: Unbeatable  :)

Team Yates

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 09:07:25 PM »
Let me know when you guys have run out of ways to say:

Jay sucks.  He shouldn't have won the Olympia and everybody in the 1990's, the 1980's, the 1970's, the 1960's, and the 1950's was better than him

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »
They would.. It's fucking true. Jay is a fucking joke.

Valid cases were made for Ronnie, but I can't see any legit one's for Jay. He's a joke. Atleast Ronnie was a freak amongst freaks.. Jay was big, but out of condition, watery and looking worse than Wolf, V. Mart and of course Dex.

Make a valid case for Gutler, I dare you. He's no Mr. O.

2001 Jay would also destroy Mr. O Jay. Oh, and by the way, 2001 Jay was better than 2001 Ronnie.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »

Agreed.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 10:25:01 PM »
If 2007 Jay came in looking like 2001 Jay, then there would be no problem with his win. But he didn't.

I'm actually a fan of Jay, but if you think he deserved the win the O this year, you are retarded.
No doubt about it...

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 05:23:40 AM »
U guys are fukin retards. Jay aint great but Nasser's physique has always been a pile of crap. Go youtube some videos. If you like Nasser's physique, how can u criticize Jay's? They're both blocky ugly mothafukkas.

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 05:29:33 AM »
U guys are fukin retards. Jay aint great but Nasser's physique has always been a pile of crap. Go youtube some videos. If you like Nasser's physique, how can u criticize Jay's? They're both blocky ugly mothafukkas.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »
If 2007 Jay came in looking like 2001 Jay, then there would be no problem with his win. But he didn't.

I'm actually a fan of Jay, but if you think he deserved the win the O this year, you are retarded.
You nailed it with this post. Nice one

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 08:52:33 AM »
Yet you'll have difficulty finding pics of a Mr. O in question.. Jeez, I wonder why...

From what I saw.. Nasser beat Dorian in '97. And Jay was like 5th place in '07. Yet you'll have some #### like ND making an arguement about calves and what not.  ::) Jesus, these crazed fans are damaging an already almost ruined industry.

LOL, and "some" people actually think that a 97 yates would of won the 98 Mr. Olympia. He shouldn't have even won in 97.