Author Topic: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?  (Read 11881 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
Everybody loved me cuz I was a ral funny smart and outgoing guy.

Really? Because you come off as half retarded.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2012, 12:51:33 AM »
5%, I felt like shit, I had to get quickly back to 3% >:(
hi 'jrod'.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2012, 02:08:03 AM »
Last year I've gone as high as 250 @ 6'3. I was rocking a cycle but also stupidly eating 6 big meals a day. I thought I was wearing it well until I saw pics of myself without a shirt. A bit of a FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck moment. I dropped the cycle, started doing 60min on the treadmill 7 days a week along with a super healthy diet, eating only when I was hungry. I went down to around 190 and lost all my steam for the treadmill. Instead I just train 6 days a week now, often 7 days. Started doing cardio again now along with moderate weight training. This morning I was 201. I'll never go above 210 again. My body does like it and I swear some joints issues I have now was from that time. It's only realising by how great I feel now is that I felt like shit back then. Sure I was 'bigger'. Never again.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2012, 02:24:00 AM »
I think my highest was when I was 19 at 230lbs and got a skinfold measurement done. Came out at 22%.

Gave me a bit of a reality check - at the time I thought I was a huge muscular guy who was "bulking up" because it was the "offseason".  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2012, 02:32:42 AM »
Everybody loved me cuz I was a ral funny smart and outgoing guy.
Really? Because you come off as half fully retarded.
Fixed

V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:51 AM »
25%+ and besides some nagging here and there I was doing good, especially with chicks.
Having a tan and being lean is a cool plus but slightly overrated unless you're beaching it up.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 05:16:20 AM »
Sounds the plot to the Mike Arvilla movie  ;D

LMAO  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 06:24:50 AM »
Highest I think was around 25% tested with calipers. I'm nearly 6'5 so it tends to even out so you don't look like a totally fat fuck, just a fat fuck.

This was summer 2006 and I was in a relationship with a Lithuanian girl. We lived in her family massive villa in a suburb of Vilnius. People were staring at us all the time, actually I think they were staring at her. I loved it :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 06:28:26 AM »
I was 19% at 265 pounds. I was convincing myself it was all muscle and that i was fairly lean...i was "huge"  ::)  and then I lost 20 pounds and saw how full of shit i was.  Then I lost another 20 pounds and saw how REALLY full of shit i was

This, exactly. At my heaviest I was 140 kg (310-ish Lbs) at 5'11". I told myself I only needed to cut to 240 to see abs. Got down to 190 and still didn't see abs! Working on that now.

As an aside: It also taught me that, whenever some fatty claims x% bf, it's a safe bet the true value is at least twice that.

To answer the topic question: true percentage must have been around 45-50%. At the time I guesstimated it at 30%. Fuck, I'm 100 Lbs lighter now and still at 23%! ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
This, exactly. At my heaviest I was 140 kg (310-ish Lbs) at 5'11". I told myself I only needed to cut to 240 to see abs. Got down to 190 and still didn't see abs! Working on that now.

As an aside: It also taught me that, whenever some fatty claims x% bf, it's a safe bet the true value is at least twice that.

To answer the topic question: true percentage must have been around 45-50%. At the time I guesstimated it at 30%. Fuck, I'm 100 Lbs lighter now and still at 23%! ;D

Good honest post and good advice from your experience. Good luck getting those abs.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
16-18%. Family said I looked "so healthy". I felt like shit and hate all photos from that time.

Normally and currently around 10-12%.
It's Hip to be Square!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
i was at 20% back in 2008, weighed about 302 at 6 ft, it sucked. i was gassing out just trying to walk a flight of stairs, never again will i get that heavy
R

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
heres me at my all time fattest :-X

abs still shine through, i dont know how that was possible, this was really much fatter than it seems here.

the facefat speaks volumes on that.that fat on the lower abs was hard like concrete.

id guess this is 20% or something bodyfat

You're an interesting guy, half your posts I think you're a fucking dick... The other half I thoroughly enjoy.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
I was fattest during middle school/the first half of high school and was approaching 30% bf (caliper tested).

As far as treatment goes, with girls I was a non-entity -- like a ghost in the room where you feel you may have detected its presence but can't be sure. But part of this must've been because I genuinely didn't like myself and I think people can pick up those vibes and avoid you accordingly.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
heres me at my all time fattest :-X

abs still shine through, i dont know how that was possible, this was really much fatter than it seems here.

the facefat speaks volumes on that.that fat on the lower abs was hard like concrete.

id guess this is 20% or something bodyfat

300 pounds with abs (and tits)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
About 25% in 1995- was up to about 285 - so was huge 53" chest- but 43" waist. Got in car accident, didn't work out for a month. LOST 20 lbs.  WAS married to my first wife.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »

267 got no idea about the Bf%... Maybe 30-35%

I was strong as a bull though!

Dieted down for a show, got down to 180 in 16 weeks!  Was a bitch and a half!

Now I'm about 235 at about 22% bf.... would be better at 220-225 really!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 07:52:30 PM »
Sounds the plot to the Mike Arvilla movie  ;D

lolz

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »
prolly around 20% wasn't until I lost about 20 lbs and looked at my old pictures that I realised what a fat fuck I had become  :-X I wear tighter clothing now, so it serves as a good gauge for when I'm becoming too fat (like now).
follow the arrows

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2012, 09:22:23 PM »
Last year I've gone as high as 250 @ 6'3. I was rocking a cycle but also stupidly eating 6 big meals a day. I thought I was wearing it well until I saw pics of myself without a shirt. A bit of a FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck moment. I dropped the cycle, started doing 60min on the treadmill 7 days a week along with a super healthy diet, eating only when I was hungry. I went down to around 190 and lost all my steam for the treadmill. Instead I just train 6 days a week now, often 7 days. Started doing cardio again now along with moderate weight training. This morning I was 201. I'll never go above 210 again. My body does like it and I swear some joints issues I have now was from that time. It's only realising by how great I feel now is that I felt like shit back then. Sure I was 'bigger'. Never again.

This is EXACTLY my situation, except went up to 260 no cycle (same height) ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
You're an interesting guy, half your posts I think you're a fucking dick... The other half I thoroughly enjoy.

hahaah i know how what you're saying!  i've liked galeniko more and more as time went on, originally thought he was a moron.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2012, 11:36:53 PM »

did u leave shitstains in your trunks like the ones you left in your motel room sheets  ;D ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2012, 11:56:12 PM »

Damn man! That's impressive, but I've gotta ask if this was done natty or "with assistance"?
Plus what kind of diet/cardio were you doing?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 12:40:34 AM »
I've always found it easy to gain weight - fat and muscle both. In high school, despite being very committed to martial arts, I was still pretty husky - caliper tested (by other high schoolers, so how accurate it was I have no idea) at around 15%. Rugby player physique - big shoulders and love handles.

I went to uni, started working out, dropped 10kgs without even knowing it and have been trying to balance things ever since. At school I didn't have much confidence at all - I was friend-zoned pretty quickly and pretty often.

Toward the end of my first year at uni I had the startling realisation that chicks were hitting on me. It took me awhile because I'd never experienced it before. I would have been looking a little more athletic than the average guy.

Since then I have periods where I put on a few extra kg's but nothing I can't reign in again with a few weeks of discipline. There was a period where I was hugely busy with work and evening study, had no time to train and had to drive around with my pants unbuttoned so i could breathe. I fucking hated myself at that point!

From what I've noticed over the years, the clearer my cheekbones, the more attention I seem to get.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 01:04:05 AM »
I have never been "fat" by societies standards.

I can get down to 8% on 500mg tren and eating ice cream sammiches between meals

Getting lean was never difficult for me. I have never dieted in my life and my body is self regulating

Putting on mutant levels of muscle mass is a tough task though

Thats just what happens when youre a stick naturally

Must suck being fat.