Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 375563 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #2200 on: September 04, 2008, 02:45:49 PM »
sure you didn't try to get under my skin, always denying the obvious ;)

i own you in another thread and then you post in this thread for the first time ever

i am now officially in your head 8)

and reeves wouldn't make the cover of muscle and fitness today, oh wait he's maggot food so that should be obvious haha ;D

E

You've owned nothing and again you see what YOU want much like Hulkster , I didn't respond to you someone asked what he was up to and not much at all lol and see projection thinking your in my head , when I'm on yours  ;) you've been reduced to following me around not the other way around , I didn't respond to YOU in this thread  ;) and your retort is a Reeves meltdown and I believe I did post here a few pics much earlier one of Kev  ;)

Reeves is a bodybuilding legend and Levrone is washed-up no one talks about him with the exception of you , Reeves retired in 1950 and they still post his pictures in magazines today  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2201 on: September 04, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »
hahaha it is so offical now, i own your mind

soon you'll claim you want to fight me, yet want me to travel to your town ala "suckmymuscle" ;D

what dorian's nuts look like, you should know the way you have 20000 posts defending him ;)

E

Dorian still looks like a bodybuilder LMFAO

and oppps Earl is owned  ;)  what was that about me not posting in here before ?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.350

I'm in your head and so is Yates & Reeves ....next

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2202 on: September 04, 2008, 02:52:04 PM »
You've owned nothing and again you see what YOU want much like Hulkster , I didn't respond to you someone asked what he was up to and not much at all lol and see projection thinking your in my head , when I'm on yours  ;) you've been reduced to following me around not the other way around , I didn't respond to YOU in this thread  ;) and your retort is a Reeves meltdown and I believe I did post here a few pics much earlier one of Kev  ;)

Reeves is a bodybuilding legend and Levrone is washed-up no one talks about him with the exception of you , Reeves retired in 1950 and they still post his pictures in magazines today  ;)

you never had much interest in this thread UNTIL NOW

i own you in one thread and then BOOM you show up in this thread posting that pic of Mr. Levrone in shape and the pic of him enjoying life

if anybody is projecting it's you, stop denying the obvious it only makes you appear more stupid

as for reeves being a legend, well Mr. Levrone placed ahead of him in the greatest bodybuilder of all time poll in flex and i don't see anybody other than you talk about reeves here on getbig

you try to think only what you want to think, i guess i would too if i thought "happiness is a warm gun" hahaha ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2203 on: September 04, 2008, 02:54:33 PM »
Dorian still looks like a bodybuilder LMFAO

and oppps Earl is owned  ;)  what was that about me not posting in here before ?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.350

I'm in your head and so is Yates & Reeves ....next

yes dorian is the typical insecure meathead that feels like less of a man without muscle ;D

like i said you never had much interest in this thread until i owned you 8)

yates is in my head for ruining bodybuilding, reeves was a nobody to me until you brought him up, and in my head you are just another getbigger that i EASILY own :D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: September 04, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »
yes dorian is the typical insecure meathead that feels like less of a man without muscle ;D

like i said you never had much interest in this thread until i owned you 8)

yates is in my head for ruining bodybuilding, reeves was a nobody to me until you brought him up, and in my head you are just another getbigger that i EASILY own :D

E

See above , hey Earl do you feel stupid ? because your sure look stupid  ;)

Earl = owned

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2206 on: September 04, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.375

Opppss more brutal ownage of Earl lol

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.450

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.475

yes brutal ownage you are a closet Levroneite ;D ;D

too bad you didn't take part in the annual pic bonanza's, coincidentally you have more interest in this thread now ;)

see you nov 6 :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2207 on: September 04, 2008, 03:00:45 PM »
See above , hey Earl do you feel stupid ? because your sure look stupid  ;)

Earl = owned

where were you during the last pic bonanza?

you are interested in this thread due to the ownings i've given you ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2208 on: September 04, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »
you never had much interest in this thread UNTIL NOW

i own you in one thread and then BOOM you show up in this thread posting that pic of Mr. Levrone in shape and the pic of him enjoying life

if anybody is projecting it's you, stop denying the obvious it only makes you appear more stupid

as for reeves being a legend, well Mr. Levrone placed ahead of him in the greatest bodybuilder of all time poll in flex and i don't see anybody other than you talk about reeves here on getbig

you try to think only what you want to think, i guess i would too if i thought "happiness is a warm gun" hahaha ;D

E

And again who follows WHO around? you like Hulkster and Neo and pumpster and iceman ALL follow me from thread to thread I own all of your minds , you see NarcissisticDeity at the end of a thread and all of you follow my lead  ;)

LMFAO quoting Flex poll as proof of anything , I'm sure you agree with Flex's polls when they consisitently rank the best bodybuilder to never with the Olympia and Levrone is no where to be found lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2209 on: September 04, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »
yes brutal ownage you are a closet Levroneite ;D ;D

too bad you didn't take part in the annual pic bonanza's, coincidentally you have more interest in this thread now ;)

see you nov 6 :D

E

NO brutal ownage of Earl committing to statements which aren't true lol as usual the only reason I posted here is because you owned me lmmfao I posted here eons ago and gave you some quality pics YOU never seen , I'm in your head Earl hence why you follow ME around  ;)

Levrone was a great bodybuilder no doubts about it , not in Yates or Reeves league though

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2210 on: September 04, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »
And again who follows WHO around? you like Hulkster and Neo and pumpster and iceman ALL follow me from thread to thread I own all of your minds , you see NarcissisticDeity at the end of a thread and all of you follow my lead  ;)

LMFAO quoting Flex poll as proof of anything , I'm sure you agree with Flex's polls when they consisitently rank the best bodybuilder to never with the Olympia and Levrone is no where to be found lol

i never follow you, you follow me hence your cameo appearance in this thread ;)

stop projecting

oh and the flex poll ranked ronnie ahead of dorian too ;D

show me a flex poll where Mr. Levrone isn't mentioned as one of the best to not win the O

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2211 on: September 04, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »
NO brutal ownage of Earl committing to statements which aren't true lol as usual the only reason I posted here is because you owned me lmmfao I posted here eons ago and gave you some quality pics YOU never seen , I'm in your head Earl hence why you follow ME around  ;)

Levrone was a great bodybuilder no doubts about it , not in Yates or Reeves league though

yes exactly you posted here eons ago, that's why i forgot you posted here

so much for you being in my head haha ;D

thanks for the quality pics but saying he isn't in either yates or reeves league makes you look stupid

nothing new :P

E
E

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2212 on: September 04, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »
ND=
OWNED

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2213 on: September 04, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

levrone is easily in the top 10 bodybuilders of all time, over 5 dozen pro wins, multiple uncrowned mr olympia. steve reeves looks like an abercrombie model, he's only famous cause he was an actor.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2214 on: September 04, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
i never follow you, you follow me hence your cameo appearance in this thread ;)

stop projecting

oh and the flex poll ranked ronnie ahead of dorian too ;D

show me a flex poll where Mr. Levrone isn't mentioned as one of the best to not win the O

E

You're flat out wrong I appeared here eons ago and when I just returned it was NOT in response to anything you posted  ;) I own you left & right and nonsense you don't follow me see the Dorian & Ronnie thread and then see liar I'm sure you know your way

and again you have nothing so you're trying to get revenge by proxy by mentioning Ronnie ahead of Dorian , and this is getting worse for YOU Earl lol be prepared to get owned yet AGAIN  ;) see the attached pic where in 2003 they voted their favorite Mr Olympia and notice Dorian is ahead of Ronnie LMMFAO

and find me ONE single Flex poll where Kevin is at the top of the list as to the best guy to never win the Mr Olympia contest I'll be waiting for that like I'm still waiting for the quote you claimed I made where ' the judges got it all wrong '  ;)

like Hulkster and the rest of the fan-boys you're not in my league like Levrone wasn't in Dorians  ;) I expect a lame retort from you because you an ego and its getting crushed but remember Earl I'm in your head and you'll try like hell to get me out like Hulkster lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2215 on: September 04, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »
You're flat out wrong I appeared here eons ago and when I just returned it was NOT in response to anything you posted  ;) I own you left & right and nonsense you don't follow me see the Dorian & Ronnie thread and then see liar I'm sure you know your way

and again you have nothing so you're trying to get revenge by proxy by mentioning Ronnie ahead of Dorian , and this is getting worse for YOU Earl lol be prepared to get owned yet AGAIN  ;) see the attached pic where in 2003 they voted their favorite Mr Olympia and notice Dorian is ahead of Ronnie LMMFAO

and find me ONE single Flex poll where Kevin is at the top of the list as to the best guy to never win the Mr Olympia contest I'll be waiting for that like I'm still waiting for the quote you claimed I made where ' the judges got it all wrong '  ;)

like Hulkster and the rest of the fan-boys you're not in my league like Levrone wasn't in Dorians  ;) I expect a lame retort from you because you an ego and its getting crushed but remember Earl I'm in your head and you'll try like hell to get me out like Hulkster lol

blah blah the same old nonsense ::)

i never said kevin was at the top of the list but YOU said he was nowhere to be found on the list

twist those words around if it makes you feel better about the ownings ive given you, like you always do ;)

you haven't posted in this thread in "eons" and then here you are, whata coincidence hahaha ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2216 on: September 04, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
ND=
OWNED

haha nd is too easy

not quite as easy as "suckmymuscle"

his sucky when are you "paying me a visit" ;)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2217 on: September 04, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »
i knew you would show up sooner or later FATSO

Meltdown. C'mon, fag, post you pic for us to see what you really look like. ;)

did you sleep well last night or did you toss and turn due to your thoughts of killing me over my internet words hahahahah ;D

I slept very well, thank you very much fag. It is very comforting to know that you are afraid of me and won't fight me. Oh, and by the way, where are those plane tickets to your city? Answer: you are full of shit and afraid of me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2218 on: September 04, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.375

Opppss more brutal ownage of Earl lol

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.450

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33055.475

Ha ha ha...what a said, pathetic loser this guy is. ;D Hey, ND, according to Earl Brad Pitt wouldn't be a good Mr.Olympia only because he doesen't have a complete physique. According to Earl, he certainly has the beauty for the job. The lack of muscular development is immaterial to this homosexual. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2219 on: September 04, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
blah blah the same old nonsense ::)

i never said kevin was at the top of the list but YOU said he was nowhere to be found on the list

twist those words around if it makes you feel better about the ownings ive given you, like you always do ;)

you haven't posted in this thread in "eons" and then here you are, whata coincidence hahaha ;D

E

yeah he's NO WHERE to be found on the top of the list , Shawn Ray , Flex Wheeler , NO Kevin I wonder why?  ;) and you're like Hulkster even when you're utterly crushed you still claim you're ' owing ' people LMFAO owing by lying and saying things I never said ? and presuming to speak for me and drawing your own conclusions lol great owning right there  ::)

see now you're forced to amend your statements like every backpeddler first it was you brought me here even though I never responded to anything YOU said , then its I was never hear and then I crushed you utterly with links to multiple posts and now its you haven't been here in eons lol it doesn't matter , I posted here before and never responded to you and now I never responded to you until you opened the door lol and boy you opened it for a massive owning

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: September 04, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
levrone is easily in the top 10 bodybuilders of all time, over 5 dozen pro wins, multiple uncrowned mr olympia. steve reeves looks like an abercrombie model, he's only famous cause he was an actor.

lmfao top ten my ass ! and Reeves had three Sandows how many did Levrone have?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2221 on: September 04, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »
lmfao top ten my ass ! and Reeves had three Sandows how many did Levrone have?
Reeves had 3 Sandows? ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: September 04, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2223 on: September 05, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »
  Meltdown. C'mon, fag, post you pic for us to see what you really look like. ;)

like i said before, ladies first :)

I slept very well, thank you very much fag. It is very comforting to know that you are afraid of me and won't fight me. Oh, and by the way, where are those plane tickets to your city? Answer: you are full of shit and afraid of me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha you are the one that wants to fight yet i'm supposed to pay for your plane ticket hahahaha you are pussying out and looking for any excuse you can to not fight me

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2224 on: September 05, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
  Ha ha ha...what a said, pathetic loser this guy is. ;D Hey, ND, according to Earl Brad Pitt wouldn't be a good Mr.Olympia only because he doesen't have a complete physique. According to Earl, he certainly has the beauty for the job. The lack of muscular development is immaterial to this homosexual. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i've owned your fragile mind for 4 years now

you dream of hurting me because my interent words crush your feelings ;D

E
E