Author Topic: The pats 21 consecutive win record  (Read 2556 times)

body88

The pats 21 consecutive win record
« on: August 30, 2007, 07:21:33 AM »
"Starting with Week 5 of the 2003 regular season, the victories continued through the post-season with wins in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game, the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl XXXVIII, and culminated with a win in Week 7 of the 2004 regular season. The winning streak spanned the course of more than 12 months – October 5, 2003 to October 24, 2004" for 21 total games.

Who do you guys think will break this record? Where does this achievement fall when compared to other team records? I think this record is underrated. A lot of NFL teams can't even get 21 wins over two seasons, nevermind 21 consecutive wins, including a sb and playoff games.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: The pats 21 consecutive win record
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 07:42:43 AM »
(Sigh). How 'bout mentioning other teams other than you beloved Pats? I remember when those bastards used to suck major ass during the Steve Grogan, Andre Tippett, Stanley Morgan days.

Back in those days every team that played the Pats chalked up that game as an automatic win before the game was played.

I can't wait until they start sucking again in 2012.

Fuck the Patriots! Fuck Tom brady and his enviable bachelor life! Fuck Belichek who is the modern-day patriarch of football! Fuck beantown and their winning ways!

Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!

Go Ravens!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:06:23 AM »
"Starting with Week 5 of the 2003 regular season, the victories continued through the post-season with wins in the AFC Divisional Playoff Game, the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl XXXVIII, and culminated with a win in Week 7 of the 2004 regular season. The winning streak spanned the course of more than 12 months – October 5, 2003 to October 24, 2004" for 21 total games.

Who do you guys think will break this record? Where does this achievement fall when compared to other team records? I think this record is underrated. A lot of NFL teams can't even get 21 wins over two seasons, nevermind 21 consecutive wins, including a sb and playoff games.

I think Patriots will break it.

Records will always be broken.

Perhaps 49ers, Broncos or Cowboys one day.

You need to have a winning culture, a winning organisation, it's not enough to have a good team.

These clubs have this. And perhaps, one day, can go for it.
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 10:04:47 AM »
Wow, another Body88 thread fellating reliving the past about the Pats that no one gives a shit about. Just another excuse of a thread so that this clown can pat his team on the back. How about we talk about the fact that the Pats haven't been to the Super Bowl in 2+ years? Got to love Boston fans, always living in the past. ;)

body88

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 10:48:28 AM »
Wow, another Body88 thread fellating reliving the past about the Pats that no one gives a shit about. Just another excuse of a thread so that this clown can pat his team on the back. How about we talk about the fact that the Pats haven't been to the Super Bowl in 2+ years? Got to love Boston fans, always living in the past. ;)

Right because they where not one play away from the superbowl last year. If you consider everything the patriots do a failure if they do not win the superbowl every year you are impossible to reason with. Your hate for the patriots makes you sound ridiculous with some of these claims. If you are going to come into every single thread I or any other fan of a team you do not like and start hurling around insults or flamebaiting your posts are going to start getting deleted.

There is a difference between not liking a team or voicing your own opinion, and just trolling to flame. I am objective on most things I talk about. Anyone is welcome to post any subject dealing with there favorite team. Post some great records the giants have set if you want.

You don't like it whine to Ron like you normally do.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
How cute of you to delete my last post. Looks like I hit the nail right on the head, nazi Body.

You're such a fanboy it's sad. You don't even discuss, you just expect people to pat you on the back for supporting two overglorified franchises. Quite pathetic.

Go ahead, I implore you to talk about an NFL team not named the Patriots. Go ahead and show us how little you actually know.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »
Excuse me guys, I'd hate to interrupt but I have to say one thing.........

RAVENS FUCKING RULE!

I hate the Raven's uniform change to the black shoes, though. Every team is doing it now and it's getting played out.

I think a new trend should be to have the shoes match the primary colors of the uniform. That or just plain white shoes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 12:06:52 PM »
Hey dumbass..the guy is from Mass, they're his team. Look at what guts said..they used to suck....really suck. Early 90's..late 80's early 70's. Those teams were horrible..the stadium..horrible..owner ship horrible. My first memories as a child were about this team. How bad they sucked etc..now...we're piced to win it all..all the time. Kraft..best owner..the Stadium..considered the best..currently (until the new Dallas one)..QB...Hall of Famer..Coach..the best period. Body and I didn't get up last week and decide all this..ESPN...SI..Fox Sports..etc etc etc all write and broadcast this stuff. For us these are the good old days. For anybody who's a true fan of this team..its almost unbelievable. It won't last forever. Guts says 2012..(thanks bro that would be great) but we plan to clone Brady. Why don't u defend you're own team and stop bashing ours.
L

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
Gilette stadium is nice as shit. I went to an area 51 show there to see Timo Mass/Paul Oakenfold/DJ Dan. I think it was Area 51(might have been another name--it was 2002).

I like how the stadium opens up in the corner of the field. Very nice.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 12:15:31 PM »
Hey dumbass..the guy is from Mass, they're his team. Look at what guts said..they used to suck....really suck. Early 90's..late 80's early 70's. Those teams were horrible..the stadium..horrible..owner ship horrible. My first memories as a child were about this team. How bad they sucked etc..now...we're piced to win it all..all the time. Kraft..best owner..the Stadium..considered the best..currently (until the new Dallas one)..QB...Hall of Famer..Coach..the best period. Body and I didn't get up last week and decide all this..ESPN...SI..Fox Sports..etc etc etc all write and broadcast this stuff. For us these are the good old days. For anybody who's a true fan of this team..its almost unbelievable. It won't last forever. Guts says 2012..(thanks bro that would be great) but we plan to clone Brady. Why don't u defend you're own team and stop bashing ours.

A fucking 6th round draft choice in 2000 out of Michigan. 3 rings by age 30. Breaking his dick off every night into Giselle Buchden.

Crazy........

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 12:16:55 PM »
There's that.

I went to Sullivan stadium with my dad back in the mid 80's. A drunk fat guy pissed on my leg.....that place sucked.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »

What's your point dipshit? This is the sports board, not the "Let's blow the Pats and Sox every chance we get" board. There are 30,000 other forums chock full of Boston fanboys who know nothing about their teams like you guys out there. Why not frequent one of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't care about which team will beat the Pats 21 win record! Meanwhile, the Pats haven't made the Super Bowl in over 2+ years, and they're in for one helluva fight to get there this year.

It's alright, your fanboydom is even worse. At least Body has an inkling of knowing what he's talking about. You should just stick to sodomizing yourself with your standard issued rifle.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »
Hey dumbass..if u check nobody has started threads on any other team....if Body post about the Pats so what..ur a whiny little bitch...complaining because nobody cares about ..the Giants. Guts posts about his Ravens..nobody says word..ur jealous that ur team hasn't done shit since Phill Sims and Mark Bravaro played. You're the only guy complaining about it anyway. Don't u have homework.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 01:51:06 PM »
What's your point dipshit? This is the sports board, not the "Let's blow the Pats and Sox every chance we get" board. There are 30,000 other forums chock full of Boston fanboys who know nothing about their teams like you guys out there. Why not frequent one of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't care about which team will beat the Pats 21 win record! Meanwhile, the Pats haven't made the Super Bowl in over 2+ years, and they're in for one helluva fight to get there this year.

It's alright, your fanboydom is even worse. At least Body has an inkling of knowing what he's talking about. You should just stick to sodomizing yourself with your standard issued rifle.  ::)

Did Larry Bird kill your team back in the days or what's the matter mate? j/k.

How some people are very subjective in their views of sports, is one of the thing that makes sports, IMO, so great.
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »
Care to explain to me what the Pats have done in the last 2 years....besides getting bounced out of the AFC title game in the biggest single game collapse in NFL history?  ???

This living in the past thing is by far the most annoying Boston fanboy trait. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »
He hates success...why not hate the Dolts. Bodys' a mod here....I'm glad i get to talk about my boys with other New Englanders...Guts brings his Ravens..etc. Nobody bashes anybody but berserrk moron....
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 01:59:42 PM »
Care to explain to me what the Pats have done in the last 2 years....besides getting bounced out of the AFC title game in the biggest single game collapse in NFL history?  ???

This living in the past thing is by far the most annoying Boston fanboy trait. 

Chicago Bears fans are even worse.

(No offence to the Ditka fans here. DITKA! DITKA!)

Chicago as a whole is pretty fcuking bad, with the Cubs and all.

They got Bulls, but Chi-town is a baseball city.
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »
Who cares about the Colts. They won't accomplish anything this year. Are you possibly retarded by the way? There are 50,000 other forums chock full of New England fanboys, why not post there. I'm still trying to figure out how Sports Board is translated into "Let's post 5000 threads about beantown sports teams!"

Yeah, they're just as bad. But when the White Sox won the World Series, you didn't see their fans proclaiming the Sox the greatest team of the last 50,000 years of MLB. Sox fans overglorify their teams and hang onto century old accomplishments. I think it's a disease. Thankfully, I only have to deal with Boston fans. Can you imagine how bad it would be at a bar full of White and Red Sox fans? Oh brother.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
2001- SB win
2002 - Did not make playoffs
2003 - SB win
2004 - SB win
2005 Loss to Denver 2nd rnd of the playoffs
2006 Loss to Colts AFC Championship game

Giants
2001  7–9
2002 first–round playoff game San Francisco 49ers - Loss 39-38
2003 4–12
2004  6–10
2005 The Giants lost 1st RD playoffs
2006 8–8

I'd worry about your own suck bag team instead of what the Pats are doing.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »
The Dolts are the defending champs..and while I hate them far worse then the Yanks..they still won. They'll win their division..and anythiny can happen after that. I thought they'd get crushed by the Ravens...then their defense came together...anything can happen.
L

body88

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 05:17:33 AM »
Who cares about the Colts. They won't accomplish anything this year. Are you possibly retarded by the way? There are 50,000 other forums chock full of New England fanboys, why not post there. I'm still trying to figure out how Sports Board is translated into "Let's post 5000 threads about beantown sports teams!"

Yeah, they're just as bad. But when the White Sox won the World Series, you didn't see their fans proclaiming the Sox the greatest team of the last 50,000 years of MLB. Sox fans overglorify their teams and hang onto century old accomplishments. I think it's a disease. Thankfully, I only have to deal with Boston fans. Can you imagine how bad it would be at a bar full of White and Red Sox fans? Oh brother.

Why dont you post some things about the Giants, huskys, yankees or the knicks. Maybe some threads about your favorite college teams. Instead of spouting of start some of your own threads. I start patriots threads, and I also start threads about other things. If you dont like my threads dont post in them. If you feel there is to many Boston threads post some of your own. That goes for everyone. Your more then welcome to.

body88

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 05:20:11 AM »
Gilette stadium is nice as shit. I went to an area 51 show there to see Timo Mass/Paul Oakenfold/DJ Dan. I think it was Area 51(might have been another name--it was 2002).

I like how the stadium opens up in the corner of the field. Very nice.

I remember the days of Foxboro stadium. Aka Shaffer stadium. Oh brother, a craphole stadium with aluminum benches filled with hooligans. The Krafts saved the franchise. They have had a consecutive sellout streak since 94 when Kraft came in. If you where a rival fan good luck at foxboro stadium post 94. It was crazy there. I was just a kid going to the games with my dad and his buddies.

I remember this one guy who used to sit next to us, get drunk, and just scream and swear the whole time.
This guy was a typical pats yahoo. Pats Jersey, pats hat, blue jeans stained with plaster from work, work boots and a hoodie under the football jersey. Drunk as shit, lol. Then when someone turned around and gave the look he would start a fight. Fights all over the place in the stands. Fights all over the place in the lot. State police driving around in the paddy wagons, etc etc. Being a kid this was quite the experience for me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 09:08:07 AM »

Gotta disagree with you.the two worst fans are Raider and Cowboy fans >:(
no offense Mal :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 09:10:28 AM »

Gotta disagree with you.the two worst fans are Raider and Cowboy fans >:(
no offense Mal :D

Philly fans should be added to that mix.   (except Always Sore ;))