Author Topic: The pats 21 consecutive win record  (Read 2557 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: The pats 21 consecutive win record
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 09:20:06 AM »
Philly fans should be added to that mix.   (except Always Sore ;))

At the stadium its Raiders and Eagles fans definitely.but for me talking to friends and people on the street its Cowboys and Raiders :(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »

At the stadium its Raiders and Eagles fans definitely.but for me talking to friends and people on the street its Cowboys and Raiders :(

A couple of my friends are Cowboys fans. They're almost as delusional as Boston fans but more annoying only because they play in the same division as the Conquerors in Blue!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 02:02:21 PM »
Delusional..we're winning...a few bad seasons..half the "fans" will desert and the rest of us diehards will be praying for 8-8 and for Kraft to clone Brady.
L

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 09:16:27 PM »
What's your point dipshit? This is the sports board, not the "Let's blow the Pats and Sox every chance we get" board. There are 30,000 other forums chock full of Boston fanboys who know nothing about their teams like you guys out there. Why not frequent one of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't care about which team will beat the Pats 21 win record! Meanwhile, the Pats haven't made the Super Bowl in over 2+ years, and they're in for one helluva fight to get there this year.

It's alright, your fanboydom is even worse. At least Body has an inkling of knowing what he's talking about. You should just stick to sodomizing yourself with your standard issued rifle.  ::)

Blah blah go fcuk yourself. GO PATS!!! GO SOX!!! Fuck it, GO CELTS!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »
the rudeness is in limbo :'(