Author Topic: Superbowl - Clay Mathews Green Bay Packer ... All Creatine  (Read 7284 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Superbowl - Clay Mathews Green Bay Packer ... All Creatine
« on: February 06, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »
All creatine...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Superbowl - Clay Mathews Green Bay Packer ... All Creatine
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »
He reponded well since college.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 08:26:56 PM »
it's just fucking hilarious/Ironic that he gets away with it yet a toothpick like Andy Pettite gets caught...UNREAL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »
Good for him.  The dude is a fucking beast. All gh and test suspension.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
it's just fucking hilarious/Ironic that he gets away with it yet a toothpick like Andy Pettite gets caught...UNREAL

fruitcake....you can play baseball with a hotdog, bag of peanuts and spit tobacco in the dugout and still hit 45 HRs.  Guess what the NFL would look like without drugs? 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 08:31:19 PM »

Some are just smarter than others.  The whole busting of players isn't something that's even taken seriously.  They just do it to someone every once in a while to make it look like they are actively trying to peruse users, but they aren't, it's just for show.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
 The whole busting of players isn't something that's even taken seriously.  T

honestly, I think that america (especially the sportswrters) has a HUGE vendetta against baseball so it is being taken extremely seriously when a baseball player gets caught yet ALOT of football players are dirty and they get a pass

America hates baseball (which is very ironic) and just want the real national pastime to die already

I swear I wish i could just punch Rick Rielly or either of the PTI guys in the face sometimes

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »
honestly, I think that america (especially the sportswrters) has a HUGE vendetta against baseball so it is being taken extremely seriously when a baseball player gets caught yet ALOT of football players are dirty and they get a pass

America hates baseball (which is very ironic) and just want the real national pastime to die already

I swear I wish i could just punch Rick Rielly or either of the PTI guys in the face sometimes

I would love to punch wilbon and Tony also.  :D :D

I would really love to kill fuckin Wilbon.  8) 8)
D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »
I would love to punch wilbon and Tony also.  :D :D

I would really love to kill fuckin Wilbon.  8) 8)

I don't mind Kornheiser as much but Wilpon is huge asshole

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 11:54:24 PM »
You wanna be entertained? Let them do what needs to be done.
Just Do It

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »
Clay Mathews = All MMA training in the offseason.....he loves it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 11:23:38 AM »
"It makes me aerodynamic when I fight. I can take danger."

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 09:04:24 AM »
Or, he could just be one of the fortunate genetically blessed professional athletes who don't need to take gas. He probably just takes growth hormone, if anything. The NFL currently doesn't have a test for GH but they have test for nearly everything else.

Remember, this kid comes from strong family bloodlines. His dad played 19 seasons in the NFL and is a hall of famer.

And no, I'm not delusional. There are NFL players that do exist that don't need to take juice to be elite in the NFL. Hate to break it to some of you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »
yeah i was going to say wasnt his dad a hall of famer...

like the gronokowtki(spelling is shit i know) family...three NFL players and a baseball player I think...

lol thats good breading right there.

at any rate i think the superbowl should WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE REAL DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

head and shoulders sucked it up...polumolecules my ass

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 07:10:57 PM »
Or, he could just be one of the fortunate genetically blessed professional athletes who don't need to take gas. He probably just takes growth hormone, if anything. The NFL currently doesn't have a test for GH but they have test for nearly everything else.

Remember, this kid comes from strong family bloodlines. His dad played 19 seasons in the NFL and is a hall of famer.

And no, I'm not delusional. There are NFL players that do exist that don't need to take juice to be elite in the NFL. Hate to break it to some of you.
Did you see him in college? Remember back in the day dbol was a serious drug.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 07:53:03 AM »
Did you see him in college? Remember back in the day dbol was a serious drug.

His dad, Clay Sr.?

Did I see him in college? No.....during what years? Had to be in the mid 70's or sooner. Way before my time. Was he jacked up back in his college days?

I'm only 37 years old.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »

at any rate i think the superbowl should WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE REAL DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

head and shoulders sucked it up...polumolecules my ass

it's based on the regular season, i guess brady shouldn't have been mvp since he wasn't too good against he jets right?

E
E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »
If I was Mattews, I would calm down and be a little more humble. Everyone saw the NFL go after a young Shawn Merriman at such a young age.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »
it's based on the regular season, i guess brady shouldn't have been mvp since he wasn't too good against he jets right?

E
LOL i know that...

you already know how i feel about polumolecules getting the defensive player of the year award it was crap and you know it earl

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
LOL i know that...

you already know how i feel about polumolecules getting the defensive player of the year award it was crap and you know it earl

you don't know what you are talking about

you're a numbers guy, almost all of troy's turnovers were game changers

the fumble on flacco, the int on matt ryan, the int on fitzpatrick

if he doesn't make those plays those are 3 losses, which would put them at 9 -7 just like last year when i said if he played the steelers would win 12 games

apparently the news of him being healthy for the playoffs was bullshit, he was hurting bad for weeks and probably cost us a 7th title, he is that good

E
E

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »
he's come a long way since being a DI walk-on.. if anyone is the next merriman it will be cushing

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 07:55:24 AM »
you don't know what you are talking about

you're a numbers guy, almost all of troy's turnovers were game changers

the fumble on flacco, the int on matt ryan, the int on fitzpatrick

if he doesn't make those plays those are 3 losses, which would put them at 9 -7 just like last year when i said if he played the steelers would win 12 games

apparently the news of him being healthy for the playoffs was bullshit, he was hurting bad for weeks and probably cost us a 7th title, he is that good

E

Even with Troy at 100% the Steelers' secondary had no chance against the Packers WR's. Not on a turf field and fast surface. The speed difference was pretty apparent throughout the course of the game. Troy can only do so much and the Steelers' starting cornerbacks are average. He hardly blitzed or played close to the line of scrimmage during the game because he had to help the corners over the top to defend the pass. That was pretty much the reason he was almost a non-factor in the game.

The fact that the game wasn't being played outdoors was the only reason I picked Green Bay in the first place.
However, on a sloppy field like Heinz...advantage Pittsburgh.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 09:27:08 AM »
Saints O picked about PS D when they came down here on Halloween and GB runs a similar style wide open spread attack offense as us.  Troy was exposed in both games.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »
Saints O picked about PS D when they came down here on Halloween and GB runs a similar style wide open spread attack offense as us.  Troy was exposed in both games.

I was going to mention the Saints game as another example. Fast playing surface, spead offense attack. It's basically a blueprint to be able to beat the Steelers.

Sure wish the Ravens had a OC as good as Sean Payton or McCarthy calling their offensive plays.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 11:04:24 AM »
Even with Troy at 100% the Steelers' secondary had no chance against the Packers WR's. Not on a turf field and fast surface. The speed difference was pretty apparent throughout the course of the game. Troy can only do so much and the Steelers' starting cornerbacks are average. He hardly blitzed or played close to the line of scrimmage during the game because he had to help the corners over the top to defend the pass. That was pretty much the reason he was almost a non-factor in the game.

The fact that the game wasn't being played outdoors was the only reason I picked Green Bay in the first place.
However, on a sloppy field like Heinz...advantage Pittsburgh.

they actually covered pretty well at times, too bad rodgers played the game of his life and put the ball where only his receivers could get it

E
E