Author Topic: TO ALL IFBB PRO'S/ ANNUAL MEETING  (Read 8246 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
TO ALL IFBB PRO'S/ ANNUAL MEETING
« on: February 13, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »
This is for all IFBB athletes (men and women):

Arnold Classic Weekend

There will be an ATHLETES ONLY meeting on THURSDAY MARCH 2, 2006 at 9:30 PM  location will be the "Scarlet/ Grey room" at the Double Tree Inn located accross the street from the HYatt/ Convention center.

This meeting is open for all IFBB registered pro's to attend. There will be NO ONE other than IFBB athletes allowed to attend..no officials, no judges, etc. This is to ensure that all pro's are given the opportunity to express their opinions etc., without  fear of retribution or their comments being held against them in any way shape or form. 

The purpose of the meeeting is to give the athletes a chance to voice their concerns/opinions and for the respective athletes reps to give updates on the current state of the bodybuilding world.

The following program is scheduled:

*Old business

*New business/proposals

* Group Health care/ benefit program

* PROPTA rep Kirk Lemmon/ explanation of Group Health/ applications

*IFBB athlete reps individual platforms

* open forum

I encourage all IFBB pros to attend as this is 1 of 2 "athlete only" meetings scheduled (the other on the OLympia weekend Sept. 06)

Any questions, concerns, comments, can be directed to my e-mail address:

IFBBPROREP@AOL.COM

Bob Cicherillo
IFBB Pro
IFBB Athlete Rep

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: TO ALL IFBB PRO'S/ ANNUAL MEETING
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »
Ok good, I will get my people to contact your people , whom then can contact my people over whose people will contact whose people next ,so that when your people contact my people we can confirm the meeting ,

oh if you have any questions get your people to contact my people so we can contact your people !!??

Oh also if you cant contact my people then contact my other people !

regards Hrdcor

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 06:37:47 PM »
LOL ;D HRDCOR your a riot!
just push some weight!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »
This meeting is open for all IFBB registered pro's to attend. There will be NO ONE other than IFBB athletes allowed to attend..no officials, no judges, etc. This is to ensure that all pro's are given the opportunity to express their opinions etc., without  fear of retribution or their comments being held against them in any way shape or form

If the IFBB is so fair why would it matter if they were there i don't care.Arent we judged on our bodies not what we think.Just asking.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 06:57:19 PM »
This meeting is open for all IFBB registered pro's to attend.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »

If the IFBB is so fair why would it matter if they were there i don't care.Arent we judged on our bodies not what we think.Just asking.

You already know the answer to that one, Lee.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Insider X

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 07:07:36 PM »
Bob - while you say that it is a meeting for all athletes - some of the athletes felt very uncomfortable when you had an IFBB official sitting right next to you during your last athletes only meeting at the Olympia. There were also friends of athletes sitting around - if you want to make it right - make it a true athletes meeting.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 07:10:37 PM »
Posted by: Lee_a_priest  Posted on: Today at 06:55:38 PM  
Insert Quote  
This meeting is open for all IFBB registered pro's to attend. There will be NO ONE other than IFBB athletes allowed to attend..no officials, no judges, etc. This is to ensure that all pro's are given the opportunity to express their opinions etc., without  fear of retribution or their comments being held against them in any way shape or form
If the IFBB is so fair why would it matter if they were there i don't care.Arent we judged on our bodies not what we think.Just asking

Good piont dude, and wasnt that meant to be the case in Vegas , then why the hell did they have a IFBB official there as a reprsentive for the Ifbb ?? Insider X is correct plus there where press members milling around down the back of the hall !!
Lee,s right all is not good when this has to go "UNDER COVER" so to speak !!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 07:13:15 PM »
Shawn "Donnie Brasco" Ray may be wearing a wire

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
great Movie

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
This meeting is open for all IFBB registered pro's to attend. There will be NO ONE other than IFBB athletes allowed to attend..no officials, no judges, etc. This is to ensure that all pro's are given the opportunity to express their opinions etc., without  fear of retribution or their comments being held against them in any way shape or form

Lee, will you be pulling out of this meeting at the last minute?
HAHA, RON.....

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »
Get serious about a group Medical Insurance to cover all IFBB pros.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 11:50:13 PM »

If you did notice the press people milling around in the back, they did not come in nor could you hear what was going on from there. I was there basically trying to make sure that they had some privacy and so that a lof of the fans didn't try to come in (which they did try).

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »
Bob - while you say that it is a meeting for all athletes - some of the athletes felt very uncomfortable when you had an IFBB official sitting right next to you during your last athletes only meeting at the Olympia. There were also friends of athletes sitting around - if you want to make it right - make it a true athletes meeting.

this should answer your question

I encourage all IFBB pros to attend as this is 1 of 2 "athlete only" meetings scheduled (the other on the OLympia weekend Sept. 06)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2006, 05:10:39 AM »
Let the IFBB official come.They need to hear what we say.If we all speak up what are they going to black ball all of us.Just remember if the IFBB  keeps playing these silly games.There is another game coming to town.

lee

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 05:25:52 AM »
240, I love you, sorry you can't get in the meeting to get more material to hate on the Pro's with but trust me, I'll get you the gossip and you can keep trashing me so we dont lose a beat! ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 05:38:46 AM »
Let the IFBB official come.They need to hear what we say.If we all speak up what are they going to black ball all of us.Just remember if the IFBB  keeps playing these silly games.There is another game coming to town.
lee

sounds like a good idea but do you think if an official was present all the athletes would speak up? :-\
not everyone has the balls like you

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 02:20:56 PM »
this should answer your question
\

LOL - "athlete only". 

Hey,  I work out, does that count?
Motherboy (the band).

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006, 03:20:29 PM »
Yeah let every body in , open the floor , let the fans,the officials, the athletes , the promoters in and every one have a say at how they want to see their idiols treated and how they want the shows to go !!

Now that would be one intresting meeting !!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006, 03:36:32 PM »
Won't happen

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »
Posted by: Stavios  Posted on: Today at 03:36:32 PM 
Insert Quote 
Won't happen

Yeah I know that , but still it would be one hell of a meeting wouldnt it be ! :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »
Ok good, I will get my people to contact your people , whom then can contact my people over whose people will contact whose people next ,so that when your people contact my people we can confirm the meeting ,
oh if you have any questions get your people to contact my people so we can contact your people !!??
regards Hrdcor

LOL.... hahahah halarious! ;D

body88

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2006, 05:13:19 PM »
regards Hrdcor

lol i take it all back ur a funny chap

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »
Topic Summary
Posted by: body88  Posted on: Today at 05:13:19 PM 
Insert Quote 
Quote from: HRDCOR on February 13, 2006, 06:35:28 PM
regards Hrdcor

lol i take it all back ur a funny chap

Cant beleive it has taken you so long to realise this !!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
240, I love you, sorry you can't get in the meeting to get more material to hate on the Pro's with but trust me, I'll get you the gossip and you can keep trashing me so we dont lose a beat! ;D

Thanks Shawn, but you can just wear that wire you wore for the DEA.  They tell me the sound quality was terrific!