Author Topic: Canadian special forces sniper makes record-breaking 3,540m kill shot in Iraq  (Read 14745 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
So? A .45 will still kill you from 300yards but you still gotta hit the target, & hitting the target is easier with a flattrr-shooting, higher velocity .416 than a .50. Does it matter if the 50 will kill you more. You're not walking away from either of them.

Just look around: I bet that there is hundreds of great shooting locations between you and 2.2 miles away from you, in case if someone want to take you down without any fuzz and without the risk of being caught. Just load your own ammunition with paper patched bullets. It increase accuracy and there will be no rifling marks at the bullets..

So how do they found you? By the IP - address, and when they are at the location, they use the thermal imaging camera to locate the moron whose head glows warmer than any others.  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Just look around: I bet that there is hundreds of great shooting locations between you and 2.2 miles away from you, in case if someone want to take you down without any fuzz and without the risk of being caught. Just load your own ammunition with paper patched bullets. It increase accuracy and there will be no rifling marks at the bullets..

So how do they found you? By the IP - address, and when they are at the location, they use the thermal imaging camera to locate the moron whose head glows warmer than any others.  ;D

Why would I keep the barrel and firing pin? Or bring my phone?& why would I need 2.2miles? If in wanted somebody gone, a rem 700 in 308 from 600yds or hell, a $120 Mosin m38 in 7.62x54 from 200yds from the back of a rented HomeDepot van would do. Head out to the desert, rack a round and pour tacks down the barrel, tie a string to the trigger and fire it from 10yards back. Remove the bolt/pin, and brass and just leave the thing there. Scatter the rest off free offramp. Return the van and be done with it. Whole things done for 120+12$ for the rounds and $25 for the van. Take less than 2hrs.

Simple Simon

Why would I keep the barrel and firing pin? Or bring my phone?& why would I need 2.2miles? If in wanted somebody gone, a rem 700 in 308 from 600yds or hell, a $120 Mosin m38 in 7.62x54 from 200yds from the back of a rented HomeDepot van would do. Head out to the desert, rack a round and pour tacks down the barrel, tie a string to the trigger and fire it from 10yards back. Remove the bolt/pin, and brass and just leave the thing there. Scatter the rest off free offramp. Return the van and be done with it. Whole things done for 120+12$ for the rounds and $25 for the van. Take less than 2hrs.

its a wonder why anyone ever gets caught murdering someone when such fool proof plans exist...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
its a wonder why anyone ever gets caught murdering someone when such fool proof plans exist...

Don't worry. Youd be had face to face. I'm sure the person would want you to know who did it & stand there laughing while you're begging & crying like a little bitch & shitting your pants after taking a couple to the chest.

Simple Simon

Don't worry. Youd be had face to face. I'm sure the person would want you to know who did it & stand there laughing while you're begging & crying like a little bitch & shitting your pants after taking a couple to the chest.

so you admit you would need a gun to do it.

point noted tough guy...

Ropo

• Getbig IV

point noted tough guy...

Just change his wank- lubricant to super glue, and he yank his cock off and die by bleeding  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

point noted tough guy...

Need? Lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Benchmr needs to come here to give the ignorant an education.

Dave D

• Getbig V

The only problem with this idea is that it didn't work in Jack Reacher :/

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

The only problem with this idea is that it didn't work in Jack Reacher :/

I'm pretty sure you could pick up an m38 for a couple hundred at a gun show with bullets. They're not the most accurate so Youd be lucky with a 4-5moa but you should be able to take a target cm with 2 rounds at 100yards. And 2 should be plenty with 762x54. Hell, fire from inside a truck. I didn't even thinknaboutbthat van in jack read her.. I was thi king lee malvo. Just damage the barrel of the rifle and take out the bolt n stuff, wipe it and toss it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I doubt mild steel tacks would do much damage to a chromoly barrel.  Jacketed bullets moving through it have no effect.  Why would tacks suddenly mask the rifling signature?  

Just because they're sharp to your finger doesn't mean they're sharp to materials harder than they are.  Can you scratch a rock with a sharp piece of wood?  It's just this sort of lack of critical thinking that's going to see you successfully prosecuted once again.  Imho you're not competent to negotiate the pitfalls of a criminal enterprise.  I advise the path of the straight and narrow.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I doubt mild steel tacks would do much damage to a chromoly barrel.  Jacketed bullets moving through it have no effect.  Why would tacks suddenly mask the rifling signature?  

Just because they're sharp to your finger doesn't mean they're sharp to materials harder than they are.  Can you scratch a rock with a sharp piece of wood?  It's just this sort of lack of critical thinking that's going to see you successfully prosecuted once again.  Imho you're not competent to negotiate the pitfalls of a criminal enterprise.  I advise the path of the straight and narrow.

Packing metal in there id assume wouldnplave somen gouges in the barrel and  balliatics from the bullets shot before and after wouldn't match up well. Enough for Reasonable Doubt anyways, I would think.. If it even got to that point. Remember firing .45 long colt and .41mag out of a .410 and just a couple rounds of each the barrel (having no obstructions, was marked up inside pretty bad.... every mark  on  the bullets fired  out of it  and use for ballistics  would hopefully have marks  on them that are inconsistent with  the victim's bullet . If they they evenretrieved the bullet from the victim chances are I think that they be assuming it would come for me more common 762x39 rifle like an AK or SKS. Notbsure If they'd be able to determine it was a 762 by 5'4

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Or just use a smoothbore 12ga slug forn100yds. Probably just as accurate.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yeah.  You're probably right.