Author Topic: UPDATED SmoofCat mutation cycle. Please advise and answer the questions i have.  (Read 20839 times)

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
you read this on steroid.com lol ?

If anything..i got this from your god that tipped me off about the difference..i thenlooked into some of the literature about it..gh15 claimed that nolva steals gains and in his earlier postings of getbig raved that if you had to use one, that aromasin should be used...then later he switched it to masteron.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Ok this is incredible advice, thank you.

What do you think my sustanon dose should be in this case then Arnold? With the cycle I have laid out, how much sust would you suggest weekly?

I think I am going to run the Nolva at 10 mg daily through the cycle. Since I dropped masteron, I am feeling minor gyno popping up. I am a smart guy and I address things early on. Now is the time.

If you have some Gyno symptoms now, you need to go ahead and grab some Letro...Nolva cannot reverse these kind of symptoms...not if they're real. If that's the case, I'd jump on that 2.5mg/ed outline I gave as an example before and then go from there.

Your Sust dose may be fine as it is...it wouldn't be for me...I would crash hard with that cycle without a little more test...you might not though....I think you're right on the line. I would consider though injecting your Sust on an every other day basis though if you're not already...some might say it's bro science but it seems to help with Gyno when your doses are smaller on a per injection basis...less to aromatize on the front end. Of course, if you end up needing more and you'll know in about 3 weeks you could easily end up with daily test injections. You start getting into daily test injections of 200-250mg per day with all that other gear and you're walking into a new ballpark most never play in.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
you read this on steroid.com lol ?

You only say that because your vagina starts to bleed at the thought of anyone getting any info off of steroid.com. You know what's funny about that, about yours and GH15's hate about that website? You call it agenda driven, and corrupt, yet know nothing about it. GH15 talks about how the steroid laws of the U.S. are wrong, need to be changed, and you bash steroid.com? Really? The one website on the net that actually has a payed staff that researches every last word put on that site. Further, do you have any idea how much money they spend on steroid education...the right kind of steroid education? How much money they spend promoting positive changes, how often they are in DC or interact with those of that nature.

You guys are idiots and the 100% main reason anabolic steroids are controlled substances and why they'll always be when ignorant fools exist. You're a bigger problem then people like Dr. Gary Wadler.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
im pretty sure i remember reading something to that extent before, but the thing is, t3 is really the active hormone, t4 doesnt do much of anything...  so it doesnt matter
 its true actually.. need estrogen for gh to increase growth factors.. as far as how it affects real world results.. idk personally... but in the early 00's a guru, i think it was chad,  said that one of his clients had been using nolva with his gh unkowingly.. when chad had him remkove the nolva his weight jumped something like 20lbs.. as if he had never been on gh before.. 

Yeah I don't really care about the hgh with t3 or t4 or cycle debate. The experts and one pro I have spoke to about this have said nothing about t4 and tbombz hits this on the bulls eye in that t3 is the active hormo e so please explain to me if I am missing something, but why would I take t4 instead, given that my dose is so low?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
If you have some Gyno symptoms now, you need to go ahead and grab some Letro...Nolva cannot reverse these kind of symptoms...not if they're real. If that's the case, I'd jump on that 2.5mg/ed outline I gave as an example before and then go from there.

Your Sust dose may be fine as it is...it wouldn't be for me...I would crash hard with that cycle without a little more test...you might not though....I think you're right on the line. I would consider though injecting your Sust on an every other day basis though if you're not already...some might say it's bro science but it seems to help with Gyno when your doses are smaller on a per injection basis...less to aromatize on the front end. Of course, if you end up needing more and you'll know in about 3 weeks you could easily end up with daily test injections. You start getting into daily test injections of 200-250mg per day with all that other gear and you're walking into a new ballpark most never play in.

Oh dude, totally. I am going to inject It ED. Top chef sust is HEAVY on the prop.

And here is what I feel- slightly elevated hardness under right nipple. No lumps yet. Slightly painful to touch.

I am catching this VERY early and this is basically my first time getting any gyno. I have had tingling before, but this is actually developing now.

Someone please lay out a plan for me w the letrozole. Not a preventative plan, but a short response to this gyno symptom. I want to hit it hard and make it disappear.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Guys, everything will be pinned daily. I am heavily considering sleep's advice of dropping tren from 1400 to 700 and upping primo, however this is not certain. I personally can handle my tren and I am confident that I could even be a smooth cat on 300 mg of tren ace ED ( not sayin I would ever do this, in just saying I am a very calm, collected individual.)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
im pretty sure i remember reading something to that extent before, but the thing is, t3 is really the active hormone, t4 doesnt do much of anything...  so it doesnt matter
 its true actually.. need estrogen for gh to increase growth factors.. as far as how it affects real world results.. idk personally... but in the early 00's a guru, i think it was chad,  said that one of his clients had been using nolva with his gh unkowingly.. when chad had him remkove the nolva his weight jumped something like 20lbs.. as if he had never been on gh before.. 

It wasn't the hormone as much as the conversion is what is required in your body.  Let me look it up.

Growth hormone administration stimulates energy expenditure and extrathyroidal conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine in a dose-dependent manner and suppresses circadian thyrotrophin levels: studies in GH-deficient adults.

Jorgensen JO, Moller J, Laursen T, Orskov H, Christiansen JS, Weeke J.
 Medical Department M (Endocrinology and Diabetes), Aarhus Kommunehospital, Denmark.

OBJECTIVE: The impact of exogenous GH on thyroid function remains controversial although most data add support to a stimulation of peripheral T4 to T3 conversion. For further elucidation we evaluated iodothyronine and circadian TSH levels in GH-deficient patients as part of a GH dose-response study.
 PATIENTS: Eight GH-deficient adults, who received stable T4 substitution due to central hypothyroidism; two patients, who were euthyroid without T4 supplementation were studied separately.
 DESIGN: All patients were initially studied after at least 4 weeks without GH followed by 3 consecutive 4-week periods in fixed order during which they received daily doses of 1, 2 and 4 IU of GH/m2 body surface area. The patients were hospitalized for 24 hours at the end of each period.
 MEASUREMENTS: Circulating total and free concentrations of T4 and T3, total rT3 and TSH were measured once at the end of each study period. Circadian TSH levels were recorded during the period without GH and during GH treatment with 2 IU GH.
 RESULTS: Highly significant GH dose-dependent increases in total and free T3 and a reduction in rT3 were observed. The T3/T4 ratio also increased with increasing GH dosages In seven patients subnormal T3 levels were recorded in the period off GH, despite T4 levels well within the normal range. Resting energy expenditure also increased and correlated with free T3 levels. The circadian TSH levels exhibited a significant nocturnal increase during the period without GH, whereas GH therapy significantly suppressed the TSH levels and blunted the circadian rhythm. The two euthyroid non-T4 substituted patients exhibited qualitatively similar changes in all parameters. CONCLUSIONS: GH administration stimulated peripheral T4 to T3 conversion in a dose-dependent manner. Serum T3 levels were subnormal despite T4 substitution when the patients were off GH but normalized with GH therapy. Energy expenditure increased with GH and correlated with free T3 levels. GH caused a significant blunting of serum TSH. These findings suggest that GH plays a distinct role in the physiological regulation of thyroid function in general, and of peripheral T4 metabolism in particular

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
LIKE I SAID VITAMIN B6. NOT NOLVA, NOT AROMASIN, NOT ARIMIDEX, NOT LETRO. VITAMIN B6 AND MAYBE A LOW DOSE OF CABER.

THAT'LL PREVENT THE GYNO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
LIKE I SAID VITAMIN B6. NOT NOLVA, NOT AROMASIN, NOT ARIMIDEX, NOT LETRO. VITAMIN B6 AND MAYBE A LOW DOSE OF CABER.

I did not know this. Let me try this out. God I haven't been in a gnc or any supplement store for a Long time.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
I did not know this. Let me try this out. God I haven't been in a gnc or any supplement store for a Long time.

200MG-300MG A DAY. YOUR CASE I'D GO WITH LIKE 200MG A DAY WITH .5MG CABER A WEEK(.25MG TWICE A WEEK). TRY THAT OUT. CAUSE YOU ARE ON A LOT MORE PROGESTINS THEN IVE EVER SEEN.  :D

ANYWAYS, THE ONLY RAVE REVIEWS IVE HEARD REGARDING A SIMILAR TEST IS DEFIANT'S TEST E. I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THATS THE BEST TEST E ON THE UGL MARKET, BUT THE BEST OVERALL TEST IS THAT SUSTANON YOU GOT YOUR HANDS ON.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

You can get B6 from walmart, target, CVS, way cheaper than a GNC that charges you $35 for Muscletech B6-ick with 456% more absorbtion that a sponge

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
200MG-300MG A DAY. YOUR CASE I'D GO WITH LIKE 200MG A DAY WITH .5MG CABER A WEEK(.25MG TWICE A WEEK). TRY THAT OUT. CAUSE YOU ARE ON A LOT MORE PROGESTINS THEN IVE EVER SEEN.  :D

ANYWAYS, THE ONLY RAVE REVIEWS IVE HEARD REGARDING A SIMILAR TEST IS DEFIANT'S TEST E. I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THATS THE BEST TEST E ON THE UGL MARKET, BUT THE BEST OVERALL TEST IS THAT SUSTANON YOU GOT YOUR HANDS ON.

Heard same thing about defiants test although it was not specified which Esther...

But yeah I encourage anyone who is on the list to get some sust on ur next cycle despite what your previous conceptions of sust or long ester test are. There is a reason top guys have been talking about this specific blend. It's significantly better than any test I have run including human grade because there is zero bloat, c
Great fullness in the upper body, libido through the roof, and no inflation of the waist. It is like prop with insane upper body fullness and it leaves you waist alone

This is yet again another magic oil from the fucking man.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
All I can say is I envy you guys on that special little list  ;D one day I might get lucky enough.

But back to the the cycle smooth it looks epic if I say so myself! I would agree with sleep to drop the tren down to 700 and up the primo if I was you, my reason being though I get high blood pressure from high tren (usually anything over 700 which I've only done once). But that cycle looks amazing! Keep estrogen in check and you'll be a monster. Good luck bro

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
All I can say is I envy you guys on that special little list  ;D one day I might get lucky enough.

But back to the the cycle smooth it looks epic if I say so myself! I would agree with sleep to drop the tren down to 700 and up the primo if I was you, my reason being though I get high blood pressure from high tren (usually anything over 700 which I've only done once). But that cycle looks amazing! Keep estrogen in check and you'll be a monster. Good luck bro

Agree . Estrogen and blood pressure are my two concerns right now. Jesus, my body is NOT happy that I dropped the masteron. It loved that shit. Gram of top chef masteron weekly did some serge nubretish things to my body in all seriousness. Fucking unhappy masteron is not a drug you can stay on for more than 6 months. God damn prostate...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
letro is harsher than arimidex. if you don't want to run an AI then cut out the test or d-bol from your cycles

falco

• Getbig V
letro is harsher than arimidex. if you don't want to run an AI then cut out the test or d-bol from your cycles
simple and effective.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Heard same thing about defiants test although it was not specified which Esther...

But yeah I encourage anyone who is on the list to get some sust on ur next cycle despite what your previous conceptions of sust or long ester test are. There is a reason top guys have been talking about this specific blend. It's significantly better than any test I have run including human grade because there is zero bloat, c
Great fullness in the upper body, libido through the roof, and no inflation of the waist. It is like prop with insane upper body fullness and it leaves you waist alone

This is yet again another magic oil from the fucking man.

HIS TEST E.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
Sorry smoof no time to read the whole thread... Cycle could be better tho..

I would recommend

1400mg tren
1050mg sust
1050mg primo
200mg Anadrol
15iu GH
50mcg T3

Wouldnt go any lower on the T3, even up to 75-100 if you want. I don't have time now but do some research if you can on the pathways of T3 and why/how it works as a growth factor, specifically synergistically with androgens, gh, and IGF.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
If you don't like Arimidex you're probably not going to like Letrozole. They extremely similar, but Letro's total suppression rate is more substantial. If you are Gyno sensitive though, and you obviously know you are you're going to have to do something, especially with what you have planned. Things like caber and B-vit aren't going to protect you at all....not in this case.

All that said, with Adex or Letro, with the amount of gear you're using I see it being unlikely that any AI in a reasonable dose is going to affect you negatively in the manner you described.

If Letro is what you're thinking, you might try 0.5mg/eod and see how that works. If that's not enough, and due to the amount of gear you're using it'll be close, if Gyno symptoms start showing you'll need around 2.5mg/ed for 10-14 days. Once the symptoms fade, back it down to 1mg/ed for about 7 days and then 1mg/eod and hold there for a wk or two....you might be able to slowly ease back down even lower, but obviously 0.5mg/eod would be too low if that didn't work for you early on.

As a side note, just based on something you said and it seems to be a misconception held by a lot of the board...it as best I can tell either stems from something GH15 said incorrectly or was misinterpreted by others...one of the two. You said "even the pros occasionally up their test to 1.5-2.5 grams weekly".....my point....I know of plenty of pros who run a maintenance dose of test at 2g/wk, they don't up it to 2g....that's maintenance. Either way, that's a lot of test.

Letro is super strong but it does the trick damn near everytime. Once the nipples start itching, hurting, or getting puffy. Do like AJ said and take .5mg eod. Symptoms usually dissapear within a week or two on this type of dose from almost everyone ive ever known who has used it.

But its pretty harsh so Id back down after the symptoms dissapear to .5mg every 3-5 days for about 2 weeks then just drop it until the symptoms come back if they do at all.

Do you have a history of gyno? If not I wouldnt run anything from the get go unless the nips start acting up.

Ripped190

• Getbig II

Would the injectable be a lot more effective?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

why are you guys trusting and giving your money to defiant after he sold all those bunk kigs and did nothing to try and make it right ?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
why are you guys trusting and giving your money to defiant after he sold all those bunk kigs and did nothing to try and make it right ?

HIS GEAR IS THE BEST IMO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
smoof as a mu'fukka  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
smoof as a mu'fukka  8)

It sure is fuck! Smoothest gear I've ever had. Shit just looks crystal fucken clear.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Oh dude, totally. I am going to inject It ED. Top chef sust is HEAVY on the prop.

And here is what I feel- slightly elevated hardness under right nipple. No lumps yet. Slightly painful to touch.

I am catching this VERY early and this is basically my first time getting any gyno. I have had tingling before, but this is actually developing now.

Someone please lay out a plan for me w the letrozole. Not a preventative plan, but a short response to this gyno symptom. I want to hit it hard and make it disappear.

That's exactly what I laid out. If Gyno symptoms get bad, Letro is the only thing that has a chance of fixing it...well, that and Cytadren, but you don't want to mess with Cytadren. If Gyno gets bad, Letro at 2.5-mg for 10-14 days, then start dropping down to a comfortable level.

With the amount of aromatazation he's going to have going on, the caber and B6 isn't going to work...it might help the prolactin issue but it's not going to combat the aromatazation.