Author Topic: Cowboy Up, Western Women Going To Bali For Sex Tourism  (Read 7306 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Cowboy Up, Western Women Going To Bali For Sex Tourism
« on: October 26, 2013, 03:20:23 AM »
This was posted in another thread...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Cowboy Up, Western Women Going To Bali For Sex Tourism
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:51:29 AM »
Have you been to Bali?  It's awful.  The nearest US parallel I can cite is a border town like Nogales.  By day the locals dance for nickles.  After dark, I don't want to think about it.  In the hotel corridor I saw some fatass white guy pushing 65 with a local boy that looked about 13.  I regret not calling the fucker out on the spot.

Everywhere in Kuta is like that tho.  ("That's just Kuta, Ubud is totally different."  ::) ) My skin crawled.  Not sure who I disliked more, the vampiric locals or the bloated tourists.  Worst holiday of my life (hey it wasn't my vote!). 

When someone tells me they enjoy taking holidays in Bali I actually lose respect for them.  When I hear there's a tsunami en route I cross my fingers and look at the sky.  If I see someone has decorated their back garden with holiday kitch they hauled back, I kick their children aside and douse it with gasoline.  When someone asks if I want to go see South Pacific I run her over with my car several times and then just drive away.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:58:23 AM »
1:11 LOL what a foolish lass she is

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 04:11:52 AM »
1:11 LOL what a foolish lass she is

Yep...romantic interlude...woman from Utah.
Man, looks like her best days are far behind her...

haha Western women don't want to be......

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 04:36:57 AM »
Yep...

haha Western women don't want to be......

Of course they do.  Wtf.  Women who would go to Bali for sex are either 400lbs of pure ugly or are terminally damaged.  They are not a represtative sample from which to make inferences about all western women.

Anyone who goes someplace so poor people can kiss their ass and calls it a vacation ought to be boiled in oil.  I especially enjoy the justifications from these people.  "Ah ha!  But they depend on our tourism dollars."  And this makes you less of a piece of shit how exactly?  Lets just superglue a knife into a few guys hands, throw 'em in a pit with a $100 bill, and let hilarity ensue.

"I just wanna sit by the pool and relax."  Enjoy your methanol poisoning.  I'm sure you'll find the local hospitals first rate.

I really didn't much care for Bali.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 04:40:36 AM »
Of course they do.  Wtf.  Women who would go to Bali for sex are either 400lbs of pure ugly or are terminally damaged.  They are not a represtative sample from which to make inferences about all western women.

Anyone who goes someplace so poor people can kiss their ass and calls it a vacation ought to be boiled in oil.  I especially enjoy the justifications from these people.  "Ah ha!  But they depend on our tourism dollars."  And this makes you less of a piece of shit how exactly?  Lets just superglue a knife into a few guys hands, throw 'em in a pit with a $100 bill, and let hilarity ensue.

"I just wanna sit by the pool and relax."  Enjoy your methanol poisoning.  I'm sure you'll find the local hospitals first rate.

Good post.  Dead on. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 05:07:47 AM »

I was repeating what the woman said about Wearern women don't want to be feminine anymore, and that they are searching for...something...

I agree with you. I find it funny how people justify their actions.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 05:42:18 AM »

Sounds great...buying my ticket now :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 05:56:41 AM »
I was repeating what the woman said about Wearern women don't want to be feminine anymore, and that they are searching for...something...

I agree with you. I find it funny how people justify their actions.

I know but fucking hell.  Some old bitch who runs toy boys for sex tourists isn't a credible source of insight.  I look askance at anyone who vacations on that island.  Those who live there?  Those who make a living there?!  Those who make a living there in the flesh trade... forget it.

Sounds great...buying my ticket now :)

I can see our festering issues are going to finally come to a head.  Give me your bank details and name a gym.  >:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 06:03:15 AM »

I can see our festering issues are going to finally come to a head.  Give me your bank details and name a gym.  >:(

First I'll need a pic >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 06:13:26 AM »

First I'll need a pic >:(

The back of my head is clearly visible at 0:46 you homo.  I was uncredited but don't think for one second I didn't make them pay.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 06:18:25 AM »
I know but fucking hell.  Some old bitch who runs toy boys for sex tourists isn't a credible source of insight.  I look askance at anyone who vacations on that island.  Those who live there?  Those who make a living there?!  Those who make a living there in the flesh trade... forget it.

I wonder if booty has gone there.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »

It pains me to admit it but she's probably ok.  She's had a lot of shit hung on her but still soldiers on.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 06:45:11 AM »

Second from the left @ 1:40.  How do you like me now!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 06:47:43 AM »

Nice sequence from Lethal Injection

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 06:58:41 AM »
piss poor indigenous midgets "lure" old wrinkled fat whales with the promise of sex .. they probably call it zoofilia amongst themselves judging by the creatures involved

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 07:03:47 AM »
Nice sequence from Lethal Injection

No way that chair survives.  No way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 08:13:03 AM »
Sounds like women that either can't get a man back home or are too fucked up to get boyfriends.

Yup, sure glad Bali exists to get this worthless wenches laid.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2013, 11:57:33 AM »

Oh, what a star!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »
I bet those cowboys do it primestyle with cocks and vags alike.
A

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
Let me get this straight

Women pay money to travel to some piss poor country to fuck twinkie mole people because somehow they are missing the "romance"  ::) and the ability to let loose  ::)

Give me a effin break

these same chicks can get some of this same treatment on a beach in their native country if they were so fucking cunty
getbig or getgot

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »

It's likely, as Bali is a very popular tourist destination for Australians. 6 hour flight and $600 return plane tickets from Brisbane. Cheap

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 01:27:18 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013, 01:32:32 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Oh btw, the day I told my wife I d kill her/myself if she left or forced me to leave - as women arent angels and any kind of force that doesnt meet a wall will keep going ahead if not stopped- in order to take over our relationship instead of building it together in cooperation, was the most important day in our relationship; I definitely annihilated any will from her to cause me any kind of harm psychologically. Because she realized our family project was everything I chose to have and focus on, considering she knows full well I could start a new family with any woman I d want if i wanted it, I simply choose not to. Now I'm quite handsome and charismatic, not sure same could be said of all men and I m fully aware that in many couples, women are in fact, the men because they play on the insecurities of their males. Fact is women are here to do what please us, and in return if we re satisfied we re nice to them and they re suposed to be happy; a happy woman makes her man/male happy, as simple as that; while he struggles to insure the survival of the family.

There are many more ways to live for a man or woman, but obviously it's the best for everyone to follow this plan in order to insure the survival of the specie.