Author Topic: This is the real danger to America in 2008 & 2012  (Read 5246 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: This is the real danger to America in 2008 & 2012
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 01:25:01 PM »
One post closer.  Keep up the good work.  Make sure mommy straps the helmet on your head nice and tight before revving up the internet all weekend.

Will check back Monday and see how much crying and whining you have done.  Just remember :

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 01:26:35 PM »
One post closer.  Keep up the good work.  Make sure mommy straps the helmet on your head nice and tight before revving up the internet all weekend.

Will check back Monday and see how much crying and whining you have done.  Just remember :

Can you humor us and defend one obama policy on the economy vs stalking people like a gay jilted serial killer? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bingo   

You are a little pussy really, come on if somebody is there with you: WILL You please slap this little sissie a flat one across the face. You should be thankful you live in this society, you would'nt make it in a world where government was'nt there for you, lets be honest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 02:13:27 PM »
Why does this quote get so many obamabots so upset?   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011, 06:41:49 AM »

Cant speak for Obama supporters im on the RP vagon myself

But you seem to be shitting your pants over .. well nothing

Its ridicilous

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 06:54:28 AM »
Good...waste your vote on a pacifist nut.....the left loves Paul.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 07:14:30 AM »
333 - how is it the great commie hunter does not understand that this quote says the electorate is the "danger" to this country.   The very thing that has made this country unique since it founding is the "danger" according to this retarded quote

so comdrade ......what is your solution to the problem of the electorate choosing leaders that you don't personally approve of?

If you have no answer other than to bitch and moan then feel free to move to a country where you don't have the option to choose your own leaders and then you won't be burdened by this problem anymore

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2011, 07:21:14 AM »
When the voters elect somebody who works to destroy the country with every breath he takes, who sides with, pals around with, takes advice from and is supported by enemies of this country, we have a right to ask if the electorate knows what the hell they're doing. Or, maybe after looking around at all his failures, all the gains from the Right, that President ought to figure out with his big giant Harvard brain that it wasn't so much about him as it was about 8 years of Bush and the failing economy. My advice would be the same to whoever wins in 2012.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
When the voters elect somebody who works to destroy the country with every breath he takes, who sides with, pals around with, takes advice from and is supported by enemies of this country, we have a right to ask if the electorate knows what the hell they're doing. Or, maybe after looking around at all his failures, all the gains from the Right, that President ought to figure out with his big giant Harvard brain that it wasn't so much about him as it was about 8 years of Bush and the failing economy. My advice would be the same to whoever wins in 2012.

I believe anyone you support will work to destroy the country therefore you are the danger or more precisely your vote is the danger so what is the solution?    I guess we have to take away your vote to save the country from democracy.     Right?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:19 AM »

They hate when the truth smacks them in the face.

Obama is, by all accounts, the worst president this country has ever seen.

The drones can piss and moan about this but his own people have acknowledge that he can't run on his own record. That is all the proof one needs to draw the conclusion I did.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2011, 09:24:25 AM »
I believe anyone you support will work to destroy the country therefore you are the danger or more precisely your vote is the danger so what is the solution?    I guess we have to take away your vote to save the country from democracy.     Right?

Did anything in my post say that...read again Lib. Your guy is destroying the country everyday. When he looses all ur traitorous bastrds should follow him into exile.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2011, 09:27:27 AM »
They hate when the truth smacks them in the face.

Obama is, by all accounts, the worst president this country has ever seen.

The drones can piss and moan about this but his own people have acknowledge that he can't run on his own record. That is all the proof one needs to draw the conclusion I did.

that premise of that quote is that the electorate cannot be trusted to choose the leaders that are acceptable to the far right wing of this country ......according the the far right wing of course

what is the solution?

The far right wing of this country literally hates the very premise on which this country was founded....... a government of the people, by the people, for the people (as Lincoln described it)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2011, 09:29:57 AM »
Did anything in my post say that...read again Lib. Your guy is destroying the country everyday. When he looses all ur traitorous bastrds should follow him into exile.

yeah and right wingers accusing the left of destroying the country and vice versa is as old as the country itself

face it - you don't like the choice made by the majority of the country and if you have a issue with how our leaders are chosen then you have a issue with the founding principle this country

kind of ironic considering you're risking your life (presumably) defending the very founding principle which you hate and claim is a danger to this country

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2011, 09:55:01 AM »
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bingo   

I agree completely. Attitudes are starting to shift but there is a looooong way to go.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
I agree completely. Attitudes are starting to shift but there is a looooong way to go.

what part do you agree with?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
what part do you agree with?

All of it. The general public is too slow to see things for what they are. You think Barrack is doing something good for the people of the country? He`s been a proven liar and disaster. How much more evidence do you need? The fact that people are still willing to give him a chance says a lot and none of it is good.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2011, 10:13:13 AM »

All of it. The general public is too slow to see things for what they are. You think Barrack is doing something good for the people of the country? He`s been a proven liar and disaster. How much more evidence do you need? The fact that people are still willing to give him a chance says a lot and none of it is good.

I think Obama is no worse than any other POTUS and better than many but that's really not the issue

the quote is about how the electorate cannot be trusted to choose an appropriate leader based on the opinion of the person making the quote. 

basically one person (and anyone who agrees with him) is saying their fellow citizens cannot be trusted to choose the "correct" leader. 

what is the solution to that alleged problem?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
I think Obama is no worse than any other POTUS and better than many but that's really not the issue

the quote is about how the electorate cannot be trusted to choose an appropriate leader based on the opinion of the person making the quote. 

basically one person (and anyone who agrees with him) is saying their fellow citizens cannot be trusted to choose the "correct" leader. 

what is the solution to that alleged problem?

I agree with the first statement. I don`t care for the level of bad of each politician if the overall direction is still shit.

Do you think people are politically, socially enlightened? Do you really beleive that most people voting have the majority of the actual facts on who they are voting for and how their record affected the course of the nation, (for good or bad)? I don`t. So how can they make a proper decision? I don`t think they can, that is untill they are exposed to more views other than by those on all these pundit shows and they take more time to collect the information they need to make well informed decisions. Untill that happens I don`t have complete faith that they`ll do the right thing. I beleive in time things will change but we arent there yet.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
that premise of that quote is that the electorate cannot be trusted to choose the leaders that are acceptable to the far right wing of this country ......according the the far right wing of course

what is the solution?

The far right wing of this country literally hates the very premise on which this country was founded....... a government of the people, by the people, for the people (as Lincoln described it)

This thread isn't about the "far right-wing" (whoever they are). It's about Obama and the fools that elected him.

And last I checked, the "far right-wing", which I'm guessing to you means the Tea Party, seems more intent on upholding the constitution than people like you and your leftist cohorts.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2011, 10:31:36 AM »
I agree with the first statement. I don`t care for the level of bad of each politician if the overall direction is still shit.

Do you think people are politically, socially enlightened? Do you really beleive that most people voting have the majority of the actual facts on who they are voting for and how their record affected the course of the nation, (for good or bad)? I don`t. So how can they make a proper decision? I don`t think they can, that is untill they are exposed to more views other than by those on all these pundit shows and they take more time to collect the information they need to make well informed decisions. Untill that happens I don`t have complete faith that they`ll do the right thing. I beleive in time things will change but we arent there yet.

The country as a whole probably won't change until the entire system crashes down. For example, Straw Man argues that Obama could spend a few trillion more and everything will be fixed. It's going to take a long time to eradicate this neo-Keynesian voodoo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 10:38:53 AM »
The country as a whole probably won't change until the entire system crashes down. For example, Straw Man argues that Obama could spend a few trillion more and everything will be fixed. It's going to take a long time to eradicate this neo-Keynesian voodoo.

I agree and its too bad that the public doesnt want to be more proactive in learning about the issues before it gets to that point. Its difficult to rationalize with some now, nevermind when things are going totally sideways. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 10:40:21 AM »

I think voters today have more information about candidates than they ever had in the history of our country.   Do you think voters in the 1800's or even early in this century had anywhere near the level of information about candidates

as far as the "proper" decision goes,  who are you, me or anyone in a position to tell others what is the "proper" action to take with their vote?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2011, 10:44:44 AM »
This thread isn't about the "far right-wing" (whoever they are). It's about Obama and the fools that elected him.

And last I checked, the "far right-wing", which I'm guessing to you means the Tea Party, seems more intent on upholding the constitution than people like you and your leftist cohorts.

the quote is about how the electorate cannot be trusted to choose a canditate to the liking of the far right wing

You only see quotes like this from the far right. 

The right wing in this country hates the electorate which is why you only see voter suppression tactics from the right.   They know for a fact that the more people who vote the less chance their agenda (which approaches fascism) has of being enacted.

I truly wish that both parties would agree that it is to the benefit of our country to have as many eligible voters participating in the process as possible

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 11:15:09 AM »
I think voters today have more information about candidates then they ever had in the history of our country.   Do you think voters in the 1800's or even early in this century had anywhere near the level of information about candidates

as far as the "proper" decision goes,  who are you, me or anyone in a position to tell others what is the "proper" action to take with their vote?

They have more information at their disposal but the overwhelming majority do not access it. I think both sides have enough evidence on each other to prove their ignorance. That's the problem, they don't investigate. They turn on the TV and have some talking head make that decision for them. They sit in the work lunch room and listen to idiot #1 talk to idiot #2 and form their opinion from that and so on.

Whats the proper decision?  Should we vote for individuals that have a prooven record of flip flopping, gaining monetarily from their postions, that are caught lying, that don't follow through on their promises, who's actions are making a situation worse, etc... The fact that a person like Newt is in first place and some want to continue with Obama  explains it all pretty clearly to me that the quote is pretty much bang on. The name in the quote is pretty much interchangable with most politicans but the fact that public still doesnt get it hasnt changed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
They have more information at their disposal but the overwhelming majority do not access it. I think both sides have enough evidence on each other to prove their ignorance. That's the problem, they don't investigate. They turn on the TV and have some talking head make that decision for them. They sit in the work lunch room and listen to idiot #1 talk to idiot #2 and form their opinion from that and so on.

Whats the proper decision?  Should we vote for individuals that have a prooven record of flip flopping, gaining monetarily from their postions, that are caught lying, that don't follow through on their promises, who's actions are making a situation worse, etc... The fact that a person like Newt is in first place and some want to continue with Obama  explains it all pretty clearly to me that the quote is pretty much bang on.

the idea that there is a "proper decision" is flawed

if there were a proper decision to be made then we could just avoid the electoral process and have a panel of "experts" choose the "proper" person