Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373373 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #625 on: October 10, 2011, 06:29:31 AM »
I welcome a panel. I tried getting ND and Kiwi in on it. Post a quick ab shot if you want in on list 1. If not you move up on list 2.

Well, I'll see what I can whip out because my camera got broken on my trip to Pigeon Forge but a panel is pretty easy...if not, just let Ron the Don decide the physique as he's the most neutral and no one's going to really argue with him since he's got the experience.  I don't blame any Getbigger declining because it invites a lot of hatred from people.  When I was a judge in the Last Mr Getbig, I had tons of hate mail and death threats about the placings and such was ridiculous. 

As far as Pellius's argument is concerned, me and him went back and forth at one time about it and I've told him that as ripped as he is, he does it at the sacrifice of muscularity. 

But just to let you know Xerxes, you're not going to make everyone happy...ever. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #626 on: October 10, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »
Ron doesn't have time for us, everyone knows that. Making everyone happy is not a concern of mine. I just thought a thread like this would be a cool idea, judging by the number of responses, I was right. I, like you, have taken my share of hate and shittalk. It's ok, Sevastase made me almost immune.

I'll give Ron a call and see.  I don't see why not  
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #627 on: October 10, 2011, 06:41:11 AM »
Below me
lol.. I would whipe the stage with you in a bb contest gronk ..  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #628 on: October 10, 2011, 06:45:26 AM »
lol.. I would whipe the stage with you in a bb contest gronk ..  ;)
Whooosh. Went right over your head. 

KH0F0

• Getbig II
  • TeaM gh15 sanbaté féLLa and WongHong the kinG konG
« Reply #629 on: October 10, 2011, 07:24:37 AM »
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/301577_233366130055441_100001461663408_718729_664727049_n.jpg

100% naturaL :

Didn't know there were white people starving in Africa....someone send this poor wretched soul some beans.

sht th fck up
7000 CalorieS dailY :--->

TeaM gh15 SnbatéFéla

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #630 on: October 10, 2011, 07:28:17 AM »
Big arms khofo. Looking swollen.
X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #631 on: October 10, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »
Ron doesn't have time for us, everyone knows that. Making everyone happy is not a concern of mine. I just thought a thread like this would be a cool idea, judging by the number of responses, I was right. I, like you, have taken my share of hate and shittalk. It's ok, Sevastase made me almost immune.

Best thread on GB in a long time...good work ;D

colossus1986 should be above me.
BigJ needs a better pic and should be dropped for wearing capri's and women's yellow sneakers in his pic.
Bill Anvil while is big is not very cut and should be dropped.
Dave 19 should be dropped until he posts a close pic.
Big Ach is fat now and should be dropped.
Rearded Metal should be dropped for being a midget and taking steroids cuz his ex kept beating him up,also for taking a pic standing on his toilet.

maybe we could start a senile...oops I mean a senior division for pellius?

.....ah never mind he still be at the end of the list behind wes and primemuscle....

;D :D ;D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #632 on: October 10, 2011, 08:19:03 AM »
Well, I'll see what I can whip out because my camera got broken on my trip to Pigeon Forge but a panel is pretty easy...if not, just let Ron the Don decide the physique as he's the most neutral and no one's going to really argue with him since he's got the experience.  I don't blame any Getbigger declining because it invites a lot of hatred from people.  When I was a judge in the Last Mr Getbig, I had tons of hate mail and death threats about the placings and such was ridiculous. 

As far as Pellius's argument is concerned, me and him went back and forth at one time about it and I've told him that as ripped as he is, he does it at the sacrifice of muscularity. 

But just to let you know Xerxes, you're not going to make everyone happy...ever. 

HAhahaahaaahahaahaahaaha aaaa  ;D ;D .....he REALLY SAID his camera is broken when asked to produce a pic  :D :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #633 on: October 10, 2011, 08:35:35 AM »

HAhahaahaaahahaahaahaaha aaaa  ;D ;D .....he REALLY SAID his camera is broken when asked to produce a pic  :D :D

Well, I've been hiking up in the mountains lately on setting up off-grid properties for extra money....shit gets broken. 
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #634 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:22 AM »
Where the hell have you been? Miss the jail bait pics? Hope the car accident wasn't serious? Were you driving?

yeah long time :P, I kind of spaced this site entirely, but I'm back now.
 well yeah, I was bicycling and when I got to the side walk, a car didn't stop at me but hit me over, so I went 3 feet up in the air and hit the ground on my knees. So I got magnetic pics and I only got bone fracture in both of my knees but they will heal in time the doctor said, also the structure of the knees are fine supposingly. I've trained legs twice now and done 4 deadlift sessions so I'm recovering but still after a 3 month lay off from any lower body training I'm not as good as I was during the summer but atleast I can train again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #635 on: October 10, 2011, 10:13:19 AM »
Looking VERY good Wes , in the last pic (MM shot) you are miles ahead of the other guys  :)
Thanks my friend!!  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: October 10, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »
Damn! You've always been one of my inspirations. Glad to have you back. Post a "bathroom" photo and get in this game.
Thanks pellius................. been sick with a cold all week,but I`ll post a few pics early next week now that I can eat correctly once again.

Fucking flu or a cold kicked the shit out of me for 5-6 days.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #637 on: October 10, 2011, 11:07:22 AM »

Only got a few older ones. Both at least a year old, but I look pretty much the same now ... and unlike some other people on here I've actually got a camera that works and can take recent pics anytime ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: October 10, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »
Only got a few older ones. Both at least a year old, but I look pretty much the same now ... and unlike some other people on here I've actually got a camera that works and can take recent pics anytime ;)

You look awesome there man.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: October 10, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »

BigJ needs a better pic and should be dropped for wearing capri's and women's yellow sneakers in his pic.
Rearded Metal should be dropped for being a midget and taking steroids cuz his ex kept beating him up,also for taking a pic standing on his toilet.

.....ah never mind he still be at the end of the list behind wes and primemuscle....

So basically the non juicers should be dropped for not being freaky and veiny enough? I think there should be multiple categories here.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #640 on: October 10, 2011, 11:25:48 AM »
You look awesome there man.

I appreciate that ..

Also thanks for the other kind comments!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #641 on: October 10, 2011, 11:26:46 AM »

So basically the non juicers should be dropped for not being freaky and veiny enough? I think there should be multiple categories here.

I really don't care...I just threw it out there to see who would bite ;D

look good dave

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #642 on: October 10, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »
Good job Xerxes getting the homos to out themselves with all the "good job" and "look good" posts.

;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #643 on: October 10, 2011, 12:20:43 PM »
Thanks,bro
here are pics taken yesterdayhttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.msg5638509#new
(now i am 172cm,85kg)

Take off that tank and show your gut. I demand to see the gut! When someone poses in a tank it's because they're hiding their gut. When Groink was all arms and shoulders you only saw him in a tank. Not anymore. The guy is in good shape and condition and his gut is gone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: October 10, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
No way in hell Pellius goes above DaViinci. I definitely put him above Devilsmile and RIGHT at MuscleCenter's level, so he's pretty damn close to where he needs to be.

I would have it

1 Davinci
2 Musclecenter (earlier I said Pellius had the edge but Musclecenter posted some new shots that look more impressive than his earlier ones)
3 Pellius
4 Devilsmile

2 and 3 could easily be interchangeable, extremely close...

When MC takes off the tank top I will crush him and step over his prostrate body as I claw my towards CalvinH.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:16 PM »

Mock me while you still can. I haven't forgotten about you. Either I claw my way up to where you are or drag you down to my level. As I a harden, seasoned athlete I'll be damn -- damned I say! If I let some alcoholic golfer beat me.

A golfer for chrissakes!  

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #646 on: October 10, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »
My compliments to DAVE and WES who are both new to me on this Board.

WES, how tall are you and when and what contest were those line-up shots taken?

DAVE, Great, functional muscle! Were you a gymnast at one time? What sporting endeavors do you excel at? I suggest you keep on  training and win some of these physique/bodybuilding titles.

I sort of fixed your photos (lightened them up in PhotoShop which is all I know how to do in Photoshop) and am attaching them here.

I have a Mac DeskTop Pro so maybe they didn't need fix'n at all if you sent them on a Windows unit.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #647 on: October 10, 2011, 12:50:13 PM »
Good job Xerxes getting the homos to out themselves with all the "good job" and "look good" posts.

;)

Good job chaos,you look great :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: October 10, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
My compliments to DAVE and WES who are both new to me on this Board.
WES, how tall are you and when and what contest were thos line-up shots taken?
Stunt,those pics were taken at the 2011 NPC Masters Nationals held this past July.

I`m a hair under 5'8" by the way.

You and I have interacted here on GB many times,I`ve just been offline for a few months recently.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls