Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 516926 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1075 on: July 07, 2017, 02:58:56 PM »
Maybe the androgens screwed up her brain... or maybe because she got religion  ??? 

Tommy, did she get religion during or after you lived with her?   

When I knew her I never heard her mention God, or Muhammed, or Ghandi, or Budha or anyone like that. She did like some guy named Primobolan. He seemed nice.   
a

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1076 on: July 07, 2017, 03:26:14 PM »
When I knew her I never heard her mention God, or Muhammed, or Ghandi, or Budha or anyone like that. She did like some guy named Primobolan. He seemed nice.   

;D

Did she ever discuss her cycles with you?  Was she really taking A-50?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1077 on: July 07, 2017, 05:13:44 PM »
Absolutely...

I can appreciate her physique & muscularity
And that's it - far to masculine for me.

No WNH.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1078 on: July 07, 2017, 05:36:06 PM »
Absolutely...

Would pump and dump that faster than Jodels

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1079 on: July 07, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »

;D  I love the perfect timing of the flash going off at the precise moment she pats her butt.....

T

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1080 on: July 07, 2017, 06:08:39 PM »
those quads r shopped. Not like they needed to be

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: July 08, 2017, 02:01:11 AM »
Everyone said that her. She just ignored everybody.

When some little VSLC (Venice Shoreline Crip) got wasted, its happened weekly... she got the little fucks nickname taatooed on her leg.We all asked her, "WTF???"  She just ignored everyone.   
Most people dont follow others advice. They have to " bang their head to the wall" to start grasping that what they are doing is the wrong thing.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1082 on: July 08, 2017, 06:45:25 AM »
Edit later.:  Just realised that the combination of Bikini and hair colour that Denise chose for that competition reminds me of the original Rocky!!

:)

T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: July 08, 2017, 07:06:21 AM »
:)

Incredible body.  She must've been great in bed.  How could Tommy live with that and not nail it? 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
The downfall of Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #1084 on: August 06, 2017, 12:06:22 PM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: The downfall of Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #1085 on: August 06, 2017, 07:49:12 PM »
Crazy shit.

Sad. :(

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1086 on: August 06, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
Guy should be paying Ron Avidan for stealing the content and idea off this website
"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1087 on: August 07, 2017, 12:36:25 AM »
might be healthier today

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: August 23, 2017, 01:38:25 PM »
Contacted her 4 days ago, under not so perfect circumstances...20 minutes, 4-5 questions asked. I can say that I have it on good- indisputably good :)- authority that she is ultra-religious now so much so that she has recited the bible in its entirety. I can't really disclose any sources because one could only imagine with all the underground stuff she has been through in "certain" parts of the country, her predicament up until this day is still one of immense vulnerability. Will be posting some takeaway points later on after getting approval and altering some recent image backgrounds, names and locations to protect her- as per her request.

NO GUARANTEES: I might be able to get another chance of contacting and chatting with her, any good questions will be forwarded to her...(the issue of potential drug usage wont be brought up, just bodybuilding and personal information)
"How do we know you're not bullshitting us?" ONLY Photographic evidence will be provided, not now...working on a larger consolidated post when all the pieces (text, images, consent to publish) become available

On a side-note, for those who claim wanting to help her...I can say that, at least from a financial standpoint, she needs all the help she can get.
Thats what happens to those who are gullibly altruistic, they just get walked all over one too many times in life and end up stranded...her life in a nutshell.

That is her main problem.  Besides money, she also needs some serious de-programming.  Altruism is fine, but IMO it's religion that really fucks people up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1089 on: August 23, 2017, 02:06:47 PM »
That is her main problem.  Besides money, she also needs some serious de-programming.  Altruism is fine, but IMO it's religion that really fucks people up.

MOS incoming......

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1090 on: August 23, 2017, 03:01:40 PM »
Incredible body.  She must've been great in bed.  How could Tommy live with that and not nail it? 

Maybe he thought she was too muscular.
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #1091 on: August 23, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »
Seems apropos to add stubbornness to the list, it would be naive to think that no one actually tried to assist her if not materially, financially at least but from what I came across she seems to disregard, what for us would seem, logical advice...at the end of the day, its a confluence of factors, there are culprits that could be singled out but for her now, much of the damage has already been inflicted... but may I remind you that she's not in that bad of a state as what the media (or at least her recent  depiction by them) out there would want you to believe...

couldn't you sneak up to her back window and take a snap when she gets up at night to take a leak?

Getbiggers are curious folk...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: August 23, 2017, 03:42:50 PM »
Contacted her 4 days ago, under not so perfect circumstances...20 minutes, 4-5 questions asked. I can say that I have it on good- indisputably good :)- authority that she is ultra-religious now so much so that she has recited the bible in its entirety. I can't really disclose any sources because one could only imagine with all the underground stuff she has been through in "certain" parts of the country, her predicament up until this day is still one of immense vulnerability. Will be posting some takeaway points later on after getting approval and altering some recent image backgrounds, names and locations to protect her- as per her request.

NO GUARANTEES: I might be able to get another chance of contacting and chatting with her, any good questions will be forwarded to her...(the issue of potential drug usage wont be brought up, just bodybuilding and personal information)
"How do we know you're not bullshitting us?" ONLY Photographic evidence will be provided, not now...working on a larger consolidated post when all the pieces (text, images, consent to publish) become available

On a side-note, for those who claim wanting to help her...I can say that, at least from a financial standpoint, she needs all the help she can get.
Thats what happens to those who are gullibly altruistic, they just get walked all over one too many times in life and end up stranded...her life in a nutshell.

I know someone who spoke to a family member and from what I was told she is not living on the streets but in one of those motels that you can rent by the week. So she is not by any means homeless. I had no problem trying to help her financially when I thought she was homeless but at this point even if someone would start a fund for her how do we know she wouldn't just give it all to the local church she is attending?

I have no idea what her mental status is and I do know that she has had problems.  A lot of people have offered her help but she as far as I can tell has refused it and she wants zero to do with her past as far as bodybuilding goes and I can't blame her although I'm betting some of these people from her past genuinely want to help her.  I really hope she is able to overcome some of these problems she has, she seems like a good person deep down.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: August 23, 2017, 07:05:37 PM »

Big time.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: August 23, 2017, 07:07:33 PM »
those quads r shopped. Not like they needed to be

Doubt it. Doubling back like that can "balloon" that part of the quads in an unusually enlarged manner.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2017, 07:41:14 PM »
Some flashback pictures. I was the "doctor" at many shows back in the day. 😝 Dam I got old😥

Slik

youre huge in those pics , holding your own next to Dillet+ flex

are you part Asian?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2017, 11:58:33 PM »

Yeah religion is causing drug addiction and mental illness  ::)

If anything, a BALANCED religious community would certainly be of GREAT HELP for someone like Denise.

Let's differentiate that from these cult like *charismatic* groups led by random loonies or con men.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: August 25, 2017, 04:59:48 AM »

Yeah religion is causing drug addiction and mental illness  ::)

If anything, a BALANCED religious community would certainly be of GREAT HELP for someone like Denise.

Let's differentiate that from these cult like *charismatic* groups led by random loonies or con men.

After she "found god" she became mentally ill and detached from reality.  Are you denying this?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1098 on: August 25, 2017, 05:37:43 AM »
After she "found god" she became mentally ill and detached from reality.  Are you denying this?

I tend to think that after she found DRUGS, she became an it and it became mentally ill  detached from reality.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: August 25, 2017, 05:39:20 AM »

She "found God" after years of living in the gutter. I believe she is with relatives now, getting back on her/his feet.