Author Topic: Nasser's Quads vs. Dorian's Quads = Barbell Squats vs. Smith Machine Squats  (Read 17560 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Kai Greene beats Coleman...

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
you're calling Horton a liar

nope. he's not lying at all. just mistaken.

if you understood english you would understand the distinction.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
in this pose and in this certain pic. the side of nasser's leg is clearly bigger and better than dorian's.. his chest is clearly bigger and better.. and of course the same with his shoulders.. what else anyone has to look at in this pose??.. nasser's owns dorian here and if you think anything else you have to go to your eye doctor!!.. come on man, put your blind love to dorian aside and check the shot neutrally!!

I suppose he's beating Yates here too? lol.

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
nope. he's not lying at all. just mistaken.

if you understood english you would understand the distinction.. :-\

Says YOU don't say he's mistaken PROVE he's mistaken lol you can't do it as usual

Trollster makes claims and NEVER backs them up .  ;)

io856

Hey guys I watched the pre judging of the 1993 Olympia and Dorian possessed a quality which none of the other competitors had.

He had a certain density and hardness and 'thin skin' I had never seen before. He had an "x factor" I can't explain... this made him look FAR beyond any other competitor he stepped on stage with. I can see why he won with the torn muscles etc.

England_1

• Getbig IV
Yes, Kevin Horton, a professional photographer is "mistaken"  ::)
Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
Hey guys I watched the pre judging of the 1993 Olympia and Dorian possessed a quality which none of the other competitors had.

He had a certain density and hardness and 'thin skin' I had never seen before. He had an "x factor" I can't explain... this made him look FAR beyond any other competitor he stepped on stage with. I can see why he won with the torn muscles etc.

Samir Bannout, Mr. Olympia, "Dorian got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd" and that's against a Flex that was BETTER than the 98 version that Ronnie BARELY beat  ;)
Team Yates

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

yes of course.. better and bigger legs, shoulders, chest, &, abs.. equally good triceps.. dorian was only better here in the calves area.. but i believe that dorian's great calves killed the proportion with his upper legs in 1996 and 1997.. so his great calves worked against him in these 2 years.. nasser's calves although great and from the best ever were not like dorian's but always went in a very good proportion with his upper legs..

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Hulkster, please give it a rest. The pic is real. Dorian was just that good. Just as Ronnie was really good, Dorian was really good.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

They can pat themselves on the back for supposed better parts but Dorian the Master of the Mandatories destroys their heros when the pose is struck

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1

i have the 1992 Olympia and I came to the same conclusion.
The man is made out of rock, he has that paper sandpaper skin which makes other competitors look soft even though their seperation is superiour (Levrone).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Says YOU don't say he's mistaken PROVE he's mistaken lol you can't do it as usual

Trollster makes claims and NEVER backs them up .  ;)

wrong. the relation of dorian to the pattern on the back drop (light/darker patches) proves it quite nicely. look:

not to mention the curls on dorian's head.

it was not one year apart:

I don't really give a shit when the pics were taken, but to say they were taken one year apart given the consistencies in the photos is a little far fetched. as many getbiggers pointed out and you ignored..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
yes of course.. better and bigger legs, shoulders, chest, &, abs.. equally good triceps.. dorian was only better here in the calves area.. but i believe that dorian's great calves killed the proportion with his upper legs in 1996 and 1997.. so his great calves worked against him in these 2 years.. nasser's calves although great and from the best ever were not like dorian's but always went in a very good proportion with his upper legs..

Yeah it really worked against him he won both contests lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

but in 1993 he didnt have torn muscles!!.. i have the mr. o. 97 video, his totally torn left arms made him look deformed all the time..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Hulkster, please give it a rest. The pic is real. Dorian was just that good. Just as Ronnie was really good, Dorian was really good.

no one is saying dorian wasn't good. but facts are facts.

even at 300 pounds dorian didn't have that quad sweep

sorry to burst your bubble.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
wrong. the relation of dorian to the pattern on the back drop (light/darker patches) proves it quite nicely. look:

I don't really give a shit when the pics were taken, but to say they were taken one year apart given the consistencies in the photos is a little far fetched. as many getbiggers pointed out and you ignored..

His hair is different in both pics  ;) and again don't say he's mistaken PROVE IT I proved that front double biceps shot is from 1994 , prove that front latspread is from 1994 and morphed , we're all waiting on you to provide proof as usual

I'm still waiting for proof Ronnie has more detailed calves too  ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV

you idiot, the hair is different. Look at the hairline. On the bottom picture it's flat, whereas it's slanted on the top one. Just because it's the same background means nothing. Kevin probably used it from year to year.
Team Yates

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Dorian wins from the side...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
no one is saying dorian wasn't good. but facts are facts.

even at 300 pounds dorian didn't have that quad sweep

sorry to burst your bubble.

ha ha ha ha no one wasn't saying Dorian wasn't good , Trollster is forced to back peddle now YOU personally claimed Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of ALL TIME stop trying to act like you're not a troll seriously

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

with ease

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
and how come nd sees dorian better here!!.. explain plz if you have something logical to say!!..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
and how come nd sees dorian better here!!.. explain plz if you have something logical to say!!..

he wasn't

1997 was a gift for dorian.

even ND has stated that dorian should not have won many many times.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
you idiot, the hair is different. Look at the hairline. On the bottom picture it's flat, whereas it's slanted on the top one. Just because it's the same background means nothing. Kevin probably used it from year to year.

he knows it's not the same he's crushed that Ronnie doesn't even beat Dorian on quads in that pic or taper so he cries fake even after Kevin Horton corrected him .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
You guys need to stop.. Seriously.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

no he doesn't!!