Author Topic: Nasser's Quads vs. Dorian's Quads = Barbell Squats vs. Smith Machine Squats  (Read 17561 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
he wasn't

1997 was a gift for dorian.

even ND has stated that dorian should not have won many many times.

Dorian beats Nasser in that particular pose , as well as the side chest , side triceps 1/4 turns and any back shot in 1997 , Nasser beats Dorian in standing relaxed from the front , ab-thigh , front double biceps shot and I personally don't think Dorian should have won in 1997 but Nasser didn't beat him  ;)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
no he doesn't!!

the judges thought otherwise , notice you're always in stark contrast to them , what does that tell us?  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You guys need to stop.. Seriously.
If only someone could broker a truce between these two.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Dorian beats Nasser in that particular pose , as well as the side chest , side triceps 1/4 turns and any back shot in 1997 , Nasser beats Dorian in standing relaxed from the front , ab-thigh , front double biceps shot and I personally don't think Dorian should have won in 1997 but Nasser didn't beat him  ;)

I asked you to explain logically how do you see dorian better in this particular shot.. now you are answering generally saying … dorian was better in the front lat spread…. What is this???..

As for the 1/4 turn, how come to give dorian the turn that showed his left side??.. how to give it to him with his totally missing arm?..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I asked you to explain logically how do you see dorian better in this particular shot.. now you are answering generally saying … dorian was better in the front lat spread…. What is this???..

As for the 1/4 turn, how come to give dorian the turn that showed his left side??.. how to give it to him with his totally missing arm?..

I've explained many times why Dorian is better than Nasser in this particular pose and I don't care to again and why? because you've already made up your mind . think what you like again it's always in stark contrast to what the judges seen , a common theme among the people who heros Dorian crushed

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
the judges thought otherwise , notice you're always in stark contrast to them , what does that tell us?  ;)

It’s funny that when you have something to say you speak logically but when you have nothing to say or let’s say when you feel that I am right or H is right you just say “the judges”!!.. those “judges” made jay beat victor in 2007!! Yes they sometimes make mistakes!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
If only someone could broker a truce between these two.

truces are for cowardly pussies

thats why ND called for one..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
It’s funny that when you have something to say you speak logically but when you have nothing to say or let’s say when you feel that I am right or H is right you just say “the judges”!!.. those “judges” made jay beat victor in 2007!! Yes they sometimes make mistakes!

shhh..don't ruin ND's delusional fantasy about the IFBB judges..shhh..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

I've said it ALL there isn't a question that YOU , Bigbobs , Hulkster , pumpster , Neoseminole , iceman , or anyone else that hasn't asked that I have not logically responded to a MILLION times over lol I've said it all

You're not right and why? you weren't there and you're not a judge you're to wrapped up in Nasser emotionally to separate your personal preference from reality , same with Hulkster that's why you keep making these treads about Dorian and Nasser and Ronnie , you're trying to convince everyone he was better and in the end he wasn't and that reality , if you say the judging is wrong than it was wrong in every single contest Nasser won you can't have it both ways

Dorian beat your hero year in and year out , just like Hulkster all you can do is cry , but don't let me stop you . boo-hoo on  ;)

Dorian beat your hero it's that simple

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
It's tough to argue that in 1997 a best ever Nasser didn't deserve to beat a worst ever Dorian.  That FLS comparison shows just how huge Nasser was that year!  However, I think Dorian wins from the side and from the back and that is why he won.  Nasser was awesome that year though and a strong case can be make that he should have won!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
truces are for cowardly pussies

thats why ND called for one..

ha ha ha ha and I crushed you in it and beat you soundly using your own hero to boot lol

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Hulkster GetBig he knows more than you and more than McGough ever will about his own physique..

fucking OWNED kid  ;) no truce needed Ronnie kicked your ass  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
shhh..don't ruin ND's delusional fantasy about the IFBB judges..shhh..

No the judging only works when YOU agree with it  ::) 2001 was fair & square and Dorian should have lost to Flex in 93 lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
It's tough to argue that in 1997 a best ever Nasser didn't deserve to beat a worst ever Dorian.  That FLS comparison shows just how huge Nasser was that year!  However, I think Dorian wins from the side and from the back and that is why he won.  Nasser was awesome that year though and a could case can be make that he should have won!

Lets give Nasser 1997 Mr Olympia contest , that would mean what? he beat Dorian at his worse lmfao this is something to harp about? this is something to brag about to be proud of? Dorian wipes the floor with him at his best so it's moot all the way anyway .

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I've said it ALL there isn't a question that YOU , Bigbobs , Hulkster , pumpster , Neoseminole , iceman , or anyone else that hasn't asked that I have not logically responded to a MILLION times over lol I've said it all

You're not right and why? you weren't there and you're not a judge you're to wrapped up in Nasser emotionally to separate your personal preference from reality , same with Hulkster that's why you keep making these treads about Dorian and Nasser and Ronnie , you're trying to convince everyone he was better and in the end he wasn't and that reality , if you say the judging is wrong than it was wrong in every single contest Nasser won you can't have it both ways

Dorian beat your hero year in and year out , just like Hulkster all you can do is cry , but don't let me stop you . boo-hoo on  ;)

Dorian beat your hero it's that simple

hopeless case.. again you answer ''generally'' when you have nothing to say about a ''certain'' thing ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hopeless case.. again you answer ''generally'' when you have nothing to say about a ''certain'' thing ::)

hopeless case? still waiting for you to explain how his quads are second behind only Tom Platz  ;) and again I've explained a billion times I don't care if you want me to explain it again , do a search if you're that interested

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

hopeless case? still waiting for you to explain how his quads are second behind only Tom Platz  ;) and again I've explained a billion times I don't care if you want me to explain it again , do a search if you're that interested

no thx i am not that interested.. in my opinion nasser's quads at his best were great in terms of shape, size, and, definition.. there are a lot of top pros who has/had huge quads but their quads don’t look good (shape) or are not defined well (definition).. the only guy whose quads had everything better than Nasser is tom platz.. again this is my own opinion and I may be wrong!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
no thx i am not that interested.. in my opinion nasser's quads at his best were great in terms of shape, size, and, definition.. there are a lot of top pros who has/had huge quads but their quads don’t look good (shape) or are not defined well (definition).. the only guy whose quads had everything better than Nasser is tom platz.. again this is my own opinion and I may be wrong!..

And your opinion of contradicts those experts and judges  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

lol ok.. but your experts contradict themselves.. in the 90s when Nasser was always the crowds favorite, they gave him what he deserved and chose his quads as the best over all the other top pros but now they have put all these other top pros in the list and excluded nasser!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
lol ok.. but your experts contradict themselves.. in the 90s when Nasser was always the crowds favorite, they gave him what he deserved and chose his quads as the best over all the other top pros but now they have put all these other top pros in the list and excluded nasser!!..

How did the judges contradict themselves? or writers? I already said I think Nasser has the edge i quads over Yates not by much but an edge

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.

Which means??  What defines a bodybuilding "expert"?  What are the qualifications for judging a show?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
How did the judges contradict themselves? or writers? I already said I think Nasser has the edge i quads over Yates not by much but an edge

ND - who do you think has the best physique of all time and why do you think so? 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

so you agree that it was BS not to include nasser in that wheels list?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
ND - who do you think has the best physique of all time and why do you think so? 

wait till he checks his old magazines to get the experts opinions  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Which means??  What defines a bodybuilding "expert"?  What are the qualifications for judging a show?

Depends on which show , contests like the Olympia and Arnold only proven judges who have judged for years are allowed to judge these shows , judges who have proven themselves consistent and objective , guys who have cut their teeth on a National and Pro level for years . judges who's opinion vary dramatically from the other are removed and judges have to qualify to judge contests I forget all of the qualifications other than the ones I said but it's more than that and a thankless job needless to say.