Author Topic: Arnold Classic: Weekend Parties  (Read 8386 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold Classic: Weekend Parties
« on: March 01, 2010, 09:49:56 PM »

1) The Official Arnold Classic Party - Party with the Pros

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2010/01/22/2010-arnold-weekend-after-parties/

Each year in Columbus, Ohio, right after the Arnold Classic Pro Bodybuilding event, parties are usually held around town. One of them is the official Arnold Classic After Party, with Arnold himself attending the event, and another is the Jason Dhir Mega-Party Charity After Bash. Both are great parties, and I have a great time at both of them. Here is the information on the parties.

The Arnold Party With The Pros will once again be the place to be as the world’s top professionals in bodybuilding, fitness, figure, strongman and others celebrate deep into the night at the Official After-Party for the Arnold Classic.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will also make an appearance at the can’t-miss event of the weekend.

The Arnold Party With The Pros will be held from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Saturday, March 6 – immediately following the Arnold Classic — at the LC Pavilion and neighboring A&R Music Bar and The Basement on Neil Avenue in the Arena District.

The Party With The Pros will be a long night of fun, with drinks, dancing, music, star-gazing and world-class entertainment. Top celebrities who annually attend the Arnold Sports Festival will join the leading professional athletes at the party.

The theme of this year’s Party With the Pros will be “Cirque-Us,” with a stunning lineup of live performers, including acrobats, amazing dancers, fire eaters and live musicians. Acts include The Amazing Christopher, Jesse De La Pena (Chicago’s premier DJ), DJ James ‘Big Daddy’ Moore, Highjinks and many more.

Free shuttle buses will take those attending the Arnold Classic directly to the LC Pavilion, 405 Neil Ave. across from Nationwide Arena.

Arnold Party with the Pros tickets are $25 each for general admission and are included with VIP Tickets which cost $350.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Classic: Weekend Parties
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:50:50 PM »

2) Jason Dhirs Charity After Bash

Those of you in Columbus on March 6, 2010 will want to check out this Charity After-Bash. It’s without question the fitness industry’s baddest party just as the flyer claims. The master promoter, Jason Dhir is once again holding the biggest after-party in the biz. I’ve attended this party every year since its inception and it gets bigger and better every year. Jason always brings in the top fitness stars and also “mainstream” celebrities.

This year the party will be held at BoMA Niteclub 583, E. Broad St., Downtown Columbus. Doors open at 10pm. To pre-purchase tickets or for more info visit groovetickets.com or jasondhir.com. Check back for a schedule of events.

Hardbody.com and Getbig.com is a proud sponsor and will be there covering all the action

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 09:51:49 PM »
TapOut's party Saturday evening...

TapOut party on Friday night...

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »
I predict a lot of strong cologne, hair gel, silk button up shirts, big blingin watches and insecure assholes at the parties. And a fight or two.

Geez, you really went out on a limb there.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »
I predict a lot of strong cologne, hair gel, silk button up shirts, big blingin watches and insecure assholes at the parties. And a fight or two.

From someone who has never went to one of these parties in the past, I feel sorry for you.  We will be thinking of you while we are there.... not!

io856

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 09:43:33 AM »
From someone who has never went to one of these parties in the past, I feel sorry for you.  We will be thinking of you while we are there.... not!

Ron whats your drink of choice?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 10:01:30 AM »
Ron whats your drink of choice?

I rarely drink - gets you into too much trouble - but I like Kahlua & Cream, or Midouri Sours for sweet drinks, or some great tasting sweet red wines (there are hundreds of them)

CHOPPER1234

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
LOL Star-Gazing ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »
See ya there Ron!
((-::

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »

Ouch.

Ron bringing the pain.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 08:09:19 AM »
1000+ views already and not even the first pic?   ???

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 11:28:19 AM »
1000+ views already and not even the first pic?   ???
It must have been THAT good!!!
((-::

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »
I went to a few in the past and never felt the organized parties were that good.