Author Topic: Universal Healthcare - cheaper and now in the USA  (Read 60641 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Panhandlers REJOICE!!!!! healthcare reform is here and..
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »
how about this guy...

fine..free healthcare...and get rid of welfare..

deal?

you'll have rampant crime if you do.

in a country with legal guns this isn't good  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010, 05:59:03 PM »
How about some of these people screaming about needing national healthcare take the time to actually try to improve their own health thru diet and excercise?  VAST majority don't, yet want others to pay for their healthcare.  I'm not talking about pre-existing conditions, which should be addressed with insurance companies, but there is no need to blow up the entire healthcare system to fix some of the problems.

do people on welfare get free healthcare also?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »
you'll have rampant crime if you do.

in a country with legal guns this isn't good  :-\

so we provide the low lives free healthcare and free $ not to commit crimes....

how about tougher punishments....1 major crime and you r done..
rape and murder...automatic death penalty
carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
so we provide the low lives free healthcare and free $ not to commit crimes....

how about tougher punishments....1 major crime and you r done..
rape and murder...automatic death penalty

great plan - as a well behaved citizen i agree completely.

crime would be cut dramatically.
175lbs by 31st July

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
and this health care reform is gonna fix that when no one apparently has actually read it...right?
and tonnes of people in the USA die of cancer which is why people all over the world fly here to get treated...right?
what happens when 2 people split a $...they get 50 cents each..correct?
now what happens when 1000 people get to split a $?  ... :-\
wait..this isn't even splitting a $ evenly...i worked for my part of the $..you just want yours from the govt for free?

Health care in the USA is only good for rich people. We have quality service, but the prices are absolutely astronomical. A simple doctors visit usually costs over a thousand dollars, you don't see the problem with that?

The 200 million or so poor people in the USA are forced not pay their health care bills and the taxpayers take up the slack for them right now anyway.

When a poor person gets slammed with a 20K bill, what do you think they're gonna do?

Either way the taxpayer has to pay.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2010, 06:07:17 PM »
the process does work with minimal violence and civil unrest.  i figure using the economic resources of north america it can be perfected where rich, middle n poor can live in hormany inches apart with free - partially paid hlthcare for all.  by 2035 the states will have a large enough poor n working class mexican population to perfect it.  obivously...the larger middle "so called" class which is up to its' neck in credit, mortgage n loan debts, will pick up most of the bill.  

of course being smarter/having more money and being above the middle class allows you to avoid all these troubles.

io856

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
of course being smarter/having more money and being above the middle class allows you to avoid all these troubles.
theres always going to be inferiors... ? otherwise there couldn't be superiors...

in other words there will ALWAYS be lower classes

you are usually more profound

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2010, 06:22:03 PM »
Health care in the USA is only good for rich people. We have quality service, but the prices are absolutely astronomical. A simple doctors visit usually costs over a thousand dollars, you don't see the problem with that?

The 200 million or so poor people in the USA are forced not pay their health care bills and the taxpayers take up the slack for them right now anyway.

When a poor person gets slammed with a 20K bill, what do you think they're gonna do?

Either way the taxpayer has to pay.

Yup, and the rich people have the voice in the country sadly
TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »

you mean they go to the emergency room and then dont pay their bill which means the rich end up paying it anyhow  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
you mean they go to the emergency room and then dont pay their bill which means the rich end up paying it anyhow  :-\

Exactly. That's how it is.

People always say "Why don't those deadbeats pay their medical bills?" Well reality check, they won't, and lots of them just plain can't.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »
theres always going to be inferiors... ? otherwise there couldn't be superiors...

in other words there will ALWAYS be lower classes

you are usually more profound
where did i state i thought there wouldnt /shouldnt be lower classes  ???

of course there will always be poor, middle and upper classes, and of course societies will always be based on a pyramidal structure.
Cause there will always be dumb, midly smart and very smart people. There will always be uneducated, midly educated and well educated people.

I dont get your point?

Im just saying that what elites sell as being a cool new product that will make everyone happier than ever (globalization and multiculturalism) is just another scam. Nothing will ever change, they will just merge everyone for economic reasons. This is the only thing im saying.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2010, 06:43:54 PM »
Exactly. That's how it is.

People always say "Why don't those deadbeats pay their medical bills?" Well reality check, they won't, and lots of them just plain can't.

sooo this bill is only ENCOURAGING dead beats further....right?
carpe` vaginum!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2010, 06:46:51 PM »

Not really. When people are sick they will go to the hospital no matter what. It doesn't matter what the politics are behind it. Right now people go to the hospital all the time and don;t pay the bills anyway.

Have you ever been in a situation where you were sick in the USA and didn't have insurance? Have you ever known someone like that? You don't sound like it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
Yup, and the rich people have the voice in the country sadly

Soo, just because you're not rich means you can never be rich? are you saying that to be rich you have to either inherit it or be born into it?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »
Soo, just because you're not rich means you can never be rich? are you saying that to be rich you have to either inherit it or be born into it?

no it means people will slave away their whole lives chasing a dream of being rich, wasting there lives, trying to become rich which only a handful actually accomplish anymore and it is pure luck, let's be honest, there are some people just getting by that are harder workers than very rich people.  In the end the people who profit the most of people chasing the dream of becoming rich are the big corporations and banks who are all owned by the super rich, a cycle the keeps getting repeated again and again.  

capitalism is a disgusting system, where the rich will get richer the poor will stay poor for the most part, and the gap will always grow larger in between.  Stop selling dreams of being rich and celebrity and have people be satisfied with their lives being nice and comfortable.  So much to profit from poor off selling dreams of big $$ think lottery.

TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2010, 06:57:16 PM »

Have you ever been in a situation where you were sick in the USA and didn't have insurance? Have you ever known someone like that? You don't sound like it.

lets see...i dont have insurance....my fiance is on dialysis(daily) and medicare (which this plan will take a substantial chunk out of)....i'm working hard and in about 6 months i'll be able to afford healthcare for my girl and me...

i sure dont want and govt handed freebies...

WASHINGTON — Congressional budget scorekeepers say a Medicare fix that Democrats included in earlier versions of their health care bill would push it into the red.

The Congressional Budget Office said Friday that rolling back a programmed cut in Medicare fees to doctors would cost $208 billion over 10 years. If added back to the health care overhaul bill, it would wipe out all the deficit reduction, leaving the legislation $59 billion in the red.

The so-called doc fix was part of the original House bill. Because of its high cost, Democrats decided to pursue it separately. Republicans say the cost should not be ignored. Congress has usually waived the cuts to doctors year by year.

http://blog.taragana.com/business/2010/03/19/rollback-of-medicare-cuts-to-doctors-if-added-to-health-care-bill-push-it-into-the-red-43410/
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »

Yes..it absolutely will...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2010, 06:59:19 PM »
no it means people will slave away their whole lives chasing a dream of being rich, wasting there lives, trying to become rich which only a handful actually accomplish anymore and it is pure luck, let's be honest,

luck??  r you fucking trying to insult me....i've been studying an average of 14 hrs daily for the past yr...
in 6 months i stand to start at 6 figures and move up

LUCK had nothing to do with it...

smarts yes....but now i gotta suffer cause i'm smarter than the next guy...?
bullshit
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »
Yes..it absolutely will...

didn't pelosi in a speech recently say,"that she wants an America where people dont have to work and are free to persue their dreams of art and writing"  :-\ (i heard the speech on the mark levin show)
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2010, 07:04:35 PM »
no it means people will slave away their whole lives chasing a dream of being rich, wasting there lives, trying to become rich which only a handful actually accomplish anymore and it is pure luck, let's be honest, there are some people just getting by that are harder workers than very rich people.  In the end the people who profit the most of people chasing the dream of becoming rich are the big corporations and banks who are all owned by the super rich, a cycle the keeps getting repeated again and again.  

capitalism is a disgusting system, where the rich will get richer the poor will stay poor for the most part, and the gap will always grow larger in between.  Stop selling dreams of being rich and celebrity and have people be satisfied with their lives being nice and comfortable.  So much to profit from poor off selling dreams of big $$ think lottery.

Translation = "I'm going be a lazy fuck all my and live off others" I don't or will not feel sorry for people like you.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2010, 07:05:30 PM »
luck??  r you fucking trying to insult me....i've been studying an average of 14 hrs daily for the past yr...
in 6 months i stand to start at 6 figures and move up

LUCK had nothing to do with it...

smarts yes....but now i gotta suffer cause i'm smarter than the next guy...?
bullshit

you seem angered.  Yes LUCK, luck as in your parents who gave birth to you, your limit on how well you can learn a specific subject, even the hardest workers cannot become doctors. 

You think studying is harder than working all day in this shit?

These guys may have not been born the smartest and they can't help that, does that mean they shouldn't be treated like human beings and be provided health care and live a normal life NO!  They are the ones who should make 100,000 a year cause your ass could never do that work they do.

TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2010, 07:05:54 PM »
Under the House bill those who can afford to buy insurance and don’t’ pay a fine. If the refuse to pay that fine there’s a threat – as with a lot of tax fines – of jail time.
Mr. Obama said penalties have to be high enough for people to not game the system

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/11/interview-with-the-president-jail-time-for-those-without-health-care-insurance.html

here comes communism
carpe` vaginum!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »
Translation = "I'm going be a lazy fuck all my and live off others" I don't or will not feel sorry for people like you.

no translation is the poor need to wise up and stop chasing dreams of being rich, if they do the rich will stop making money off them selling them useless products and dreams they chase and spend countless thousands on.  The rich like you live in your own little rich white world.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »
Under the House bill those who can afford to buy insurance and don’t’ pay a fine. If the refuse to pay that fine there’s a threat – as with a lot of tax fines – of jail time.
Mr. Obama said penalties have to be high enough for people to not game the system

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/11/interview-with-the-president-jail-time-for-those-without-health-care-insurance.html

here comes communism

isn't it odd how the rich always are the ones who are so afraid of communism???!!   ;D  coach sure doesn't want to lose his big $$$ lifestyle and you are looking to soon live the same.
TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2010, 07:12:25 PM »
isn't it odd how the rich always are the ones who are so afraid of communism???!!   ;D  coach sure doesn't want to lose his big $$$ lifestyle and you are looking to soon live the same.

yeah cause we r superior..as in smarter..

isn't it odd that the lowest scum in society..the dumbfucks and the lazy fucks hate capitalism and wanna sit at home and want other to spoon feed them :-\ and if we dont THEY DIE..right

we dont need you..you need US :-*
carpe` vaginum!