Author Topic: Is there a single type of food that has produced the best dump results for you?  (Read 1647 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
If you eat something that is filled with bacteria or other filthy stuff you might get the running diarrhea shit. So anything that = not clean = good stuff for superb shitting.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
If you eat something that is filled with bacteria or other filthy stuff you might get the running diarrhea shit. So anything that = not clean = good stuff for superb shitting.

You seem to have caught a bad case of mouth diarrhea, running your mouth wherever you go.
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
I want to forcefuck your ass SOO HARD Debussey. I want you to be my DickPussey. Just eat my sperm. EAT IT! Come on now, Im wearing my high heels shoes, and I'm ready for you !!
¨

::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Taco Hell
~

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
I WOULD RECCOMEND EATING ANYTHING MEXICAN AND SPICY ALONG WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND WASH IT DOWN WITH A CREVEZA AND AS EMERIL IVE SAYS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOUR BUTTHOLE WILL FALL OUT AND IF YOU WANT A STINKY ONE ID GO WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND FRIED CHICKEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
i

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
pancakes

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Cocaine usually gets me dumping

i hear ya JJ..it's the malitol they cut it with