Author Topic: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.  (Read 13815 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »
Hmm. Point taken. I suppose racism is a bit of bugbear with me. I do take note and exception where I find it, and regardless of the race of the poster. I'm sure you've noted that I don't much (ever?) talk about the Dorian or the Nasser angle, but rather address the usually strident and cloying Sharma et al. post. More fun to be had that way. 

If I made it a point to address every racist post whenever I saw it I would have more posts than Bluto :)  It's not my responsibility to condemn every racist post as I see it.  I let racist posts against my own race fly (sometimes I even laugh along with them) so why would i make a huge issue about racist posts against other races?  That said, I even still did distance myself from Sharma's contraversial posts, but that still doesnt seem to be enough for guys who insist on looking for a scapegoat for his posts.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »
Im sorry but this is the dumbest shit ive ever read.  How is it that Sharma is so "intelligent and brave?" Because he constantly obsesses over a muscular man in a thong?  ???

He's not standing up against some horrible oppressor.  Hes arguing on a internet forum about which man looks better naked and oiled up. :-X

You guys take this shit way too fucking seriously. :-\

U bag of shit.. This thread was meant 2 b funny and all the first replies came this way till the other shitty kid Dreadlord came and converted it 2 be another "Dorian Followers" vs. "Nassers Follower" war and u as his tail moved on his way after his ass.. U both started this silly argument then u blamed the other guys when they answered u back..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
U bag of shit.. This thread was meant 2 b funny and all the first replies came this way till the other shitty kid Dreadlord came and converted it 2 be another "Dorian Followers" vs. "Nassers Follower" war and u as his tail moved on his way after his ass.. U both started this silly argument then u blamed the other guys when they answered u back..

aww...is poor Sherry Challabi still angry after his real agenda  was exposed? Too bad you were so friggin' obvious.

Thanks for playing
 :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »
Calm down Achmed, I wasn't talking to you. ::)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 01:54:44 AM »
Sherief Shalabitch,

I thought you were ok at first...somewhat stupid and naive but still ok....but these "dorian" vs "nasser" threads prove your nothing more than a stinky paki in love with Nassers oily armpits.....oh yeh, you make you like you like dorian, but we see through your bullshit

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2008, 04:38:49 AM »
Sherief Shalabitch,

I thought you were ok at first...somewhat stupid and naive but still ok....but these "dorian" vs "nasser" threads prove your nothing more than a stinky paki in love with Nassers oily armpits.....oh yeh, you make you like you like dorian, but we see through your bullshit

Shitty kid,.. I dont care wht a bitch like u think abt me.. Go 2 hell with ur donkey mind..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2008, 04:39:44 AM »
Shitty kid,.. I dont care wht a bitch like u think abt me.. Go 2 hell with ur donkey mind..

I love broken English insults  :D
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2008, 04:40:59 AM »

Stop acting like a hysterical girl with PMS. This is getbig.
If you're going to meltdown every time you get called out you won't last long
Get that through your pea sized brain donkey breath

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 04:58:04 AM »
I love broken English insults  :D

His english was perfect when he first came on here, and now it's even worse than Naturalwonder83's.
Gay troll detected.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2008, 05:06:07 AM »
He's exposing himself as a fraud with every post.....

wait a minute....wait a god damn minute

think about it -------------> Sherief Shalaby = Sharma?!?!?

It's Sharma's alter ego - the Pakistani goat herder.....cant bring down Dorian as part of Team Oily Nasser, so he tries a different angle......

EXPOSED

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2008, 05:16:47 AM »
He's exposing himself as a fraud with every post.....

wait a minute....wait a god damn minute

think about it -------------> Sherief Shalaby = Sharma?!?!?

It's Sharma's alter ego - the Pakistani goat herder.....cant bring down Dorian as part of Team Oily Nasser, so he tries a different angle......

EXPOSED

It's a possibility.
Either way both get their asses handed to them regularly on getbig

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:52 AM »
i don't know if it's the same person but at least Sherief has posted interesting pics and comparisons. But Sharma is just a broken record that reeks Nasser's trunks. And let's not forget NaturalRetard101 who's been cut way too much slack lately though he still manages to make Sharma sound bright occasionally. And that ain't easy I'll tell you.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »
i don't know if it's the same person but at least Sherief has posted interesting pics and comparisons. But Sharma is just a broken record that reeks Nasser's trunks. And let's not forget NaturalRetard101 who's been cut way too much slack lately though he still manages to make Sharma sound bright occasionally. And that ain't easy I'll tell you.

Man r u going 2 hear these idiots??.. I came here 2 talk abt somthing I love (bodybuilding) but unfortunately the site is full of shitty kids who just come here 2 argue b4 even thinking.. Check the thread I made wth the name (Dorian's lucky numbers) and u will know wht I mean.. While watching Dorian's pic I observed somthng abt the numbers he selected in his various olympias and I simply put my observation.. Then these bird minded creatures didnt belive I just wanted 2 show a simple observation.. hw come... Coz I am arabian so my intention should be 2 critizise dorian!!!!.. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2008, 05:45:42 AM »
RZA is right. Sherief posts some great comparisons and insights. Less meltdowns and more comparison pics! ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2008, 05:56:00 AM »
RZA is right. Sherief posts some great comparisons and insights. Less meltdowns and more comparison pics! ;)

Thank u..  but when u post somthng 2 share wth others thn u find them just some bags of shit who have nothing 2 do except 2 argue and analyse ur intentions in a stupid way sure u will feel upset.. I am not here 2 try 2 explain things 2 stupid donkeys all the time.. I knw tht some polite and respectable guys r here but unfortunately the majority are "idiots"..

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »
Thank u..  but when u post somthng 2 share wth others thn u find them just some bags of shit who have nothing 2 do except 2 argue and analyse ur intentions in a stupid way sure u will feel upset.. I am not here 2 try 2 explain things 2 stupid donkeys all the time.. I knw tht some polite and respectable guys r here but unfortunately the majority are "idiots"..

Would it kill you to type a coherent post?
For someone who calls other people stupid you can't even type a decent post
How old are you? 16?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2008, 06:32:20 AM »
Would it kill you to type a coherent post?
For someone who calls other people stupid you can't even type a decent post
How old are you? 16?

Man.. Did I ever call u any bad thing just with no reason??.. But when I find u talk bad abt me or my country without even knowing me sure I will give myself the right 2 answer u the same way..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2008, 08:13:28 AM »
Man.. Did I ever call u any bad thing just with no reason??.. But when I find u talk bad abt me or my country without even knowing me sure I will give myself the right 2 answer u the same way..
What the fuck is this jibberish?  ???

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

When did i talk about your country? You go around calling other people stupid when all you've done is look for any reason to bash Yates and then get pissed when they point it out.

We get it - you love nasser. At least be honest instead of pretending that you're a Yates fan and tearing him down every chance you get.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:29 AM »
Man r u going 2 hear these idiots??.. I came here 2 talk abt somthing I love (bodybuilding) but unfortunately the site is full of shitty kids who just come here 2 argue b4 even thinking.. Check the thread I made wth the name (Dorian's lucky numbers) and u will know wht I mean.. While watching Dorian's pic I observed somthng abt the numbers he selected in his various olympias and I simply put my observation.. Then these bird minded creatures didnt belive I just wanted 2 show a simple observation.. hw come... Coz I am arabian so my intention should be 2 critizise dorian!!!!.. 
You keep making the same arguement..But the obvious is .....DORIAN WON!!! Again....What are you trying to prove? Again...Now ,what can be done to change it? Now stupid...Think before you answer...Mhm.... Correct... Nothing..Now move along, and stop power posting the same shit ...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
You keep making the same arguement..But the obvious is .....DORIAN WON!!! Again....What are you trying to prove? Again...Now ,what can be done to change it? Now stupid...Think before you answer...Mhm.... Correct... Nothing..Now move along, and stop power posting the same shit ...

He was asked a simple question.
Instead of providing a proper explanation he types in broken English and numbers.  ::) and then proceeds to have a hissy-fit.

Clearly we're dealing with a very simple minded individual with a limited mental capacity.
Probably never even completed high school.  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »
He was asked a simple question.
Instead of providing a proper explanation he types in broken English and numbers.  ::) and then proceeds to have a hissy-fit.

Clearly we're dealing with a very simple minded individual with a limited mental capacity.
Probably never even completed high school.  ;D

You're spot on (as usual) ..Him and Sharma do the same exact thing...Only this "Fruit Loop" ,if you can believe it ..? Is "violently "in love with Nassoil..and wants to meltdown and misspell every word..Man..HAHA! I can see the anger in his posts..What a loser...He makes the same exact thread..Then everyone else is stupid because they tell him that ? ::) ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
You're spot on (as usual) ..Him and Sharma do the same exact thing...Only this "Fruit Loop" ,if you can believe it ..? Is "violently "in love with Nassoil..and wants to meltdown and misspell every word..Man..HAHA! I can see the anger in his posts..What a loser...He makes the same exact thread..Then everyone else is stupid because they tell him that ? ::) ::)

Yeah- he was at the history thread fuming that someone laughed at nasser...again ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »
Yeah- he was at the history thread fuming that someone laughed at nasser...again ;D
HAHA! Really? DL..I for the life of me ..Can't believe the level of Phaggotry these individuals have risen to ..If Nassoil has done something special..That would be different ..But he's a bald headed loser..Drug addict ,woman beater ,hypocrite.. They say he's a millionaire? Making millions from real  estate entails more than these idiots would think..Just because you own a 2 million dollar home ..Does not make you wealthy...All it means is ..YOU OWE 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!..Unless you pay outright for the house "IN FULL"!!! You do not makes millions..on the sale ... But these idiots(Sharma,Bobs,Shareese) can't grasp and understand this...Well maybe Bobbles? They have nothing left..So now this Fruit Loop is cutting and cropping "OLD" photos ..Trying to revive his career? What's the point?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »
HAHA! Really? DL..I for the life of me ..Can't believe the level of Phaggotry these individuals have risen to ..If Nassoil has done something special..That would be different ..But he's a bald headed loser..Drug addict ,woman beater ,hypocrite.. They say he's a millionaire? Making millions from real  estate entails more than these idiots would think..Just because you own a 2 million dollar home ..Does not make you wealthy...All it means is ..YOU OWE 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!..Unless you pay outright for the house "IN FULL"!!! You do not makes millions..on the sale ... But these idiots(Sharma,Bobs,Shareese) can't grasp and understand this...Well maybe Bobbles? They have nothing left..So now this Fruit Loop is cutting and cropping "OLD" photos ..Trying to revive his career? What's the point?

So anyone can qualify for a $2 million mortgage?   ::)  If so, why do most people live in dwellings worth a few hundred k? 

As for why I'm a fan of Nasser, it has to do with not only his physique but the way he's treated me (and many other fans) over the years.  I've met many pros but none have been as respectful and genuine to me as Nasser.