Author Topic: arimidex dosage  (Read 4983 times)

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
arimidex dosage
« on: October 23, 2005, 03:18:26 PM »
been on the down low for awhile...hope everyone is well and HUGE!! ;D

so what is the minimum dosage for arimidex..it comes in 1mg tabs; can you you get by with 1/2 a tab or do you need the whole 1mg/day?  previously used femara 1.25/day w/o complications but am going with this secondary to availablity

TIA

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: arimidex dosage
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 03:52:46 PM »
0.5 MG ED is the right dose for arimidex.  I think you can also use 1mg EOD with good results

CC.CC

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 04:01:53 PM »
0.5 MG ED is the right dose for arimidex.  I think you can also use 1mg EOD with good results

I wouldn't start with a whole tab right away, it just isn't necssary.  Like Luv saud a half or even I would start with a quarter.  0.25mg is enough for most people to keep the bloat from test off, which is why you are taking it I'm guessing.

CC.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 04:17:48 PM »
Hey bravo!!  Nice to see ya back on the big board!!

Arimidex 1 mg ed or eod, or 0.5 ed.

Time for your next cycle already?!

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 04:26:10 PM »
just getting in the "on-deck" circle ;D....latest lab values were perfect across the board and am probably going to get to the pinz next week ;)  actually will be on the same cycle as the freakfest but will add d-bol after my anadrols......my liver can handle anything :)

any feedback on the comparative effects of arimidex vs femara ?  I am not asking for anecdotal info; but more specifically; real world experiences with the two in the same subject.

thanksfor the welcome; you freaks!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 11:33:05 PM »
Hi Bravo!

It is nice to see you back here ;)