Author Topic: Cutting cycle  (Read 4488 times)

thekingg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Cutting cycle
« on: October 24, 2005, 09:17:07 AM »
Hi guys

I am going to do a 10 week cutting cycle next year and plan on doing this combo

First 8 weeks

Tren ace EOD 75 mg

Test Prop EOD 100 mg

Last 6 weeks, it overlaps the tren and the prop offcourse

Winstrol depot EOD 50 mg

PCT...Nolva und Clomid and offcourse HCG

Offcourse that the diet and the training, with the cardio-30 to 40 min everyday are STILL and always will be The King ;)

Personal info...

25 years, 230 pounds, bodyfat i would say 9 percent

I allready have ran cycles with Deca, Boldenone and tren enth, offcourse all alongside test

My main Q is the experiences that the forum members have had with the described cycle, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Cutting cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 02:50:59 PM »
all tell u, i love tren nothing like it with test, rips the fat right off u. whats going to be ur doses for pct? the cycle looks great and should see good results from it. the only thing is i think u should run the test to the end of the cycle with the winny, and discontinue the tren at wk 8 like ur doing.

muscle
muscle

thekingg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 03:15:44 AM »

The pct doses are

week 1 nolva 40 mg and clomid 100 mg

week 2+3 nolva 20 mg an clomid 50 mg

HCG is going to be done during the cycle 500iu or 1000iu weekly

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 09:30:59 AM »
looks good man, looks like u got everything in order before u started. and also good idea with the hcg, so mnay people forget about it.

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 10:26:57 AM »
There certainly is some controversy regarding when to introduce tren at the beginning of a cycle or towards the end.

Tren has substantial fat-loss properties, but only when it is not competing with circulating estrogen. Towards the end of a cycle, when combined with non-aromatizing compounds such as winny (since it competes with circulating estradiol) you should have a very nice effect for increasing lean mass and decreasing body fat.  I'd prefer to introduce it towards the latter half of the cycle.

thekingg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 02:22:30 PM »

Thanks for the input guys

Well, since i am going to cut with test prop also i do not think that the very little estrogen that the prop converts into is going to slow tren down in its effect!

Does any of you out there have any other experiences with tren ace, in combo with test prop and winny!?