Author Topic: Bridgers between cycles  (Read 5156 times)

Merlin479

Bridgers between cycles
« on: November 24, 2005, 03:24:46 PM »
can someone educate me as to what bridgers are ...
the old irish man at my gym tells me its essential between cycles you have something
to bridge - from one cycle to the next...a sort of inbetween cycle...
what sort of thing did he mean...
anyone know.
thanks

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
Re: Bridgers between cycles
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 03:44:13 PM »
Bridging is taking a "maintanence dose" of gear between periods of heavier use(cycles). This is a highly debated practice. Some people insist that bridging with light use of Primo or Var won't shut you down and will help keep gains. I personally disagree, but it is still a very debated topic.

merlin479

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 04:01:31 PM »
I thought as much...thanks for the input...
would light doses of d bol also count...
vars so expensive...
how good is primo on its own.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 06:07:06 PM »
people do use a small amount of dbol for bridging but primo is sually the choice if u can afford it. in all honesty, i would not bridge if i were u. u need time to rest in between cycles or u really can mess things up.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 06:38:25 PM »
Bridging is taking a "maintanence dose" of gear between periods of heavier use(cycles). This is a highly debated practice. Some people insist that bridging with light use of Primo or Var won't shut you down and will help keep gains. I personally disagree, but it is still a very debated topic.

I agree, bridging won't prevent shutdown, but for people staying on, it provides a much needed break from the extreme doses of AAS they run for months on end sometimes. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 06:02:14 AM »
The reason people like to use a bridge is cause that way they really never come off and still will see many of the benifits of the juice, so of course they like it more.....coming off is no fun, getting smaller and weaker.  Its really just like staying on, no way your HTPA could have normalized.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 06:07:31 AM »
The reason people like to use a bridge is cause that way they really never come off and still will see many of the benifits of the juice, so of course they like it more.....coming off is no fun, getting smaller and weaker.  Its really just like staying on, no way your HTPA could have normalized.

Yup, when I'm not doing a lot I just teke like 300mg's of test to get by.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 09:11:17 AM »
but what is the point to bridge if u never actually let ur body recover?

muscle
muscle

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 09:16:28 AM »
but what is the point to bridge if u never actually let ur body recover?

muscle

I assure you,  when you are taking D-bol Tabs, Winstrol, Tren, and a couple grams of test,,,  going down to 300mgs of enanthate a week is recovering.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 11:20:44 AM »
I assure you,  when you are taking D-bol Tabs, Winstrol, Tren, and a couple grams of test,,,  going down to 300mgs of enanthate a week is recovering.

Hey BG, how long would you say you've been doing this?  How long has it been since you were completely off everything?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »

^Exactly.  I see your point.  I'm strongly considering staying on for a year straight with bridges inbetween cycles......to see how strong I can get.

Hey BG, how long would you say you've been doing this?  How long has it been since you were completely off everything?

BG has been on for years......he's on PERMANENT HRT.   ;)

Word.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 09:13:06 PM »
i also thought about doing that, what is the worse that could happen?

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 10:56:15 PM »
i also thought about doing that, what is the worse that could happen?

muscle

Just remember that the longer you stay on, the longer the suppression, so PCT is VERY important.

Also, running HCG during every cycle is important, just to keep some life in your nuts......

I'm seriously considering just staying on for 6 months or a year, to see what it's like.  I don't lift to get "big", so losing size when coming off won't be such a big deal.  As long as I keep most of my strength I'll be happy.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 11:17:26 PM »
right right, the only thing with me is that it is very hard for me  to want to get off (probably like every other juicer) i mean it would be great to stay on yr around and look great all the time but i just figure, who knows how my body would respond to it, it may lead to some health problems, i mean anything could happen and i just dont know of i want to take the chance. be better off just cycling 12-20 wk durations and then take a break and return to being on.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 04:52:35 AM »
right right, the only thing with me is that it is very hard for me  to want to get off (probably like every other juicer) i mean it would be great to stay on yr around and look great all the time but i just figure, who knows how my body would respond to it, it may lead to some health problems, i mean anything could happen and i just dont know of i want to take the chance. be better off just cycling 12-20 wk durations and then take a break and return to being on.

It also depends on what you can afford.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 06:31:59 AM »
Yes it will get pricey, If you use the proper ancillaries a long cycle is the way to go.  I was surprised how well I recovered after my last long one(9.50 months) My natty test came back strong as it felt like I jumped back on for a while.  Also had a small acne break out on my back and libido is full steam...  bad part is natty estrogen is back too  :( feel like such a fat ass now.  Oh the fun of natural training.   

I think the HCG on cycle may have made the difference and also my inclusion of letro instead of nolva as an on cycle AI. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 07:37:11 AM »
Yes it will get pricey, If you use the proper ancillaries a long cycle is the way to go.  I was surprised how well I recovered after my last long one(9.50 months) My natty test came back strong as it felt like I jumped back on for a while.  Also had a small acne break out on my back and libido is full steam...  bad part is natty estrogen is back too  :( feel like such a fat ass now.  Oh the fun of natural training.   

I think the HCG on cycle may have made the difference and also my inclusion of letro instead of nolva as an on cycle AI.

9.5 months?!?!?!

Post up your PCT.

I'm curious to see what all you used and what amounts.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 09:28:52 AM »
yeah me too

muscle
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 10:58:08 AM »
Here was my PCT

first 2 months just used nolva 10-20mg ED but noticed some estro sides appearing, bumped it to 40mg ED that helped a little, was using 1000mg + test, a-bombs and deca.  Switched to femara 1.25 ED and this did the trick, estro sides gone. 

Started to get symptoms of BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia) so started saw palmetto and pygeum, this helped to knock that out in about 2 weeks, didn't have 2 piss every 45 min.

Around week 11 started HCG 300-500 IU every 4-5 days, about 24 hours after shooting that stuff had like 2 hour hardons, my GF at the time liked it.  I ran the HCG for 2 more 500 IU shots after my last shot of AAS.  For the last 3 weeks of the cycle all I ran was 125 mg test prop EOD.  So about 3-4 days after last shot almost all the gear was out of me.  I started nolvadex at this time 40mg ED for 2 weeks and 20 mg for 3 more weeks.  Stopped the prostate ancillaries here too.

After the HCG therapy was done, about 3 weeks into the PCT, I started clomid at 50 mg ED for 2 weeks.  You wanna start the clomid after the HCG clears, there is no way you will get your GnRH going while there is an LH analoge floating around in there.

Next time I will start the HCG and AI sooner.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 03:22:42 AM »
Around week 11 started HCG 300-500 IU every 4-5 days

You ran took 300-500IU every 4-5 days for how many weeks starting with week 11?

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2005, 05:34:41 AM »
All the way till the end and 2 additional shots after last AAS dose, almost 7 months worth.  I started so late on it cause I was not gonna run the HCG but marble convinced me and it made sense.  I will start it in week 2 next cycle. As nut cell cells start to die soon after sensing the gear, I think marble said as quickly as 4 days or about the time your natty LH dries up.  These types of cells do not come back.

Best recovery I had and Im an old f*ck...at least the clock says I am  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 07:08:37 AM »
All the way till the end and 2 additional shots after last AAS dose, almost 7 months worth.  I started so late on it cause I was not gonna run the HCG but marble convinced me and it made sense.  I will start it in week 2 next cycle. As nut cell cells start to die soon after sensing the gear, I think marble said as quickly as 4 days or about the time your natty LH dries up.  These types of cells do not come back.

Best recovery I had and Im an old f*ck...at least the clock says I am  :-\

So detail this out for me.

In a 38 week cycle you start HCG in week 2 @ 300-500IU every 4-5 days until the end of the cycle?

Then continue HCG for three weeks in addition to Nolvadex, and for the next 2 weeks Clomid? 

So PCT is 5 weeks?

Clear this up, bro.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 08:24:36 AM »
Yes every 4-5 days the whole way.

I stopped the AI at last shot and started nolva. 40mg 2 weeks, 20mg 3 additional weeks, the nolva is run the whole PCT.

As I was doing 500 iu HCG E4D during the cycle, I did 2 more scheduled shots of HCG after last shot of AAS( I was using only prop the last month of my cycle.  If you are running longer ester gear you may need to spend more time at this point.)  This took about 10 days and about 3-4 more days for the HCG to clear so I guess like 14 days in.  Then at that point I ran clomid for 15 days at 50mg ALONG with the nolva.  Continued 20 mg nolva for another week or so at this point.

OCT (on cycle therapy) and PCT

40 month cycle.

2-42 wks HCG 300-500 E4D
1-40 wks AI (letro or arimidex)
1-41 wks prostate ancillaries
40-42 wks 40mg nolva
42-45 wks 20 mg nolva
43-44 wks 50 mg clomid

ripped1111

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2005, 09:42:29 AM »
can someone educate me as to what bridgers are ...
the old irish man at my gym tells me its essential between cycles you have something
to bridge - from one cycle to the next...a sort of inbetween cycle...
what sort of thing did he mean...
anyone know.
thanks

hey bro, i had the same question about 6 months ago when i started a cycle, did all the researce i could and asked all the question i had about the subject, alot of places said to use primo, at 100-200mgs per week, them places also said it wouldn't shut me down but like some others have said it's a debatable subject, so i was talking to a friend that has been bridging for along time he told me to take clomid and or nolva with the primo, so i did and i love the results, didn't lose any size or strength, i also added 3 weeks of HCG to it, so this is how it went down.

10 weeks
weeks 1-10  primo 200mgs a week
clomid  4-7   100mgs ed
hcg      7-10  500iu's every 5 days

then i started a new cycle, i wish i would have done a blood test at week 6 just to see what the test count was to see if primo really did or didn't shut me down

ripped1111