Author Topic: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too  (Read 25932 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2009, 05:35:33 PM »
no I havent talked to him in years. I got to meet and work out with him and that was fine.  I didnt want to be one of those schmoe stalkers who contacts him and posts his pics on the net and talks about him 24/7---not saying that happens on here  :o :o
;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #301 on: September 04, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »
Seems to me Grant should teach Josh how to deal with women. If you fall in love with a hottie expect to have competition, unrequited love, depression, etc. If you are in love with someone who doesn't want you the same way it can affect your choices and relationships in the future. In other words, you will be messed up for perhaps 5 and maybe even 10 years!  You won't want anyone else. Never line up the gal you love with anyone else. You will regret it later. By the way, it is almost impossible to be friends with a woman unless you are gay! Lots of guys believe otherwise but when a woman no longer wants to be intimate with you things change and you will be discarded like a tampon.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: September 04, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »

Is 2thick sarcasm?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: September 04, 2009, 06:31:56 PM »
Seems to me Grant should teach Josh how to deal with women. If you fall in love with a hottie expect to have competition, unrequited love, depression, etc. If you are in love with someone who doesn't want you the same way it can affect your choices and relationships in the future. In other words, you will be messed up for perhaps 5 and maybe even 10 years!  You won't want anyone else. Never line up the gal you love with anyone else. You will regret it later. By the way, it is almost impossible to be friends with a woman unless you are gay! Lots of guys believe otherwise but when a woman no longer wants to be intimate with you things change and you will be discarded like a tampon.

why is it hard to believe I have no feelings for the woman I lined up for Grant. She represents the opposite end of the scale of women I like. She digs materialism, is into fitness and all the social aspects. I like women who are a little bigger (my ex wife was 5 foot 9 173 when I married her and I like it), kind of shut ins and are totally unmaterialistic.  It amazes me that people on here cant comprehend that I am not attracted to her. Not all guys find  the same thing attractive.  To me that younger one I posted pics of that I only have sex with is light years better. I would marry her in a second if the age difference wasnt so big.  I wouldnt date Twila in any timeframe, she just doesnt do it for me.  Give me a gothic chick too, and I am their bitch. Me and goatboy share one thing, the Amy Lee obsession.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #304 on: September 04, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
why is it hard to believe I have no feelings for the woman I lined up for Grant. She represents the opposite end of the scale of women I like. She digs materialism, is into fitness and all the social aspects. I like women who are a little bigger (my ex wife was 5 foot 9 173 when I married her and I like it), kind of shut ins and are totally unmaterialistic.  It amazes me that people on here cant comprehend that I am not attracted to her. Not all guys find  the same thing attractive.  To me that younger one I posted pics of that I only have sex with is light years better. I would marry her in a second if the age difference wasnt so big.  I wouldnt date Twila in any timeframe, she just doesnt do it for me.  Give me a gothic chick too, and I am their bitch. Me and goatboy share one thing, the Amy Lee obsession.
x3 on the goths bro..Id fuk twilla cos she looks trampy but give me this any day. :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #305 on: September 04, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »
Men don't always like the women they fall in love with. Love is blind most of the time. It is easy to fall in love and not have it reciprocated. Often guys discover they were in love when the woman abandons them.

If what you say is true about Twila there should be no animosity between you and Grant. Seems to me he should line you up with someone you fancy. That should pay back the favour.

I thought you said in this thread you weren't a bloke that women fancied or something like that. You seem to look okay when you are fitter so what is the deal here? Do you mean you aren't in a good situation, etc.?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: September 04, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »
Men don't always like the women they fall in love with. Love is blind most of the time. It is easy to fall in love and not have it reciprocated. Often guys discover they were in love when the woman abandons them.

If what you say is true about Twila there should be no animosity between you and Grant. Seems to me he should line you up with someone you fancy. That should pay back the favour.

I thought you said in this thread you weren't a bloke that women fancied or something like that. You seem to look okay when you are fitter so what is the deal here? Do you mean you aren't in a good situation, etc.?

My self esteem just took a beating when I got heavy and was dealing with depression. It has really rebounded lately with dropping a bunch of weight, growing my hair back and hitting the gym hard.  I feel that for 43 years old once I plunk down to around 225 I will look quite good for my age and have more success with the women.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: September 04, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »
My self esteem just took a beating when I got heavy and was dealing with depression. It has really rebounded lately with dropping a bunch of weight, growing my hair back and hitting the gym hard.  I feel that for 43 years old once I plunk down to around 225 I will look quite good for my age and have more success with the women.

Debussey thinks you = a very cute person 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: September 04, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »

thank you debussey

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #309 on: September 04, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »
Here is Debussey looking for friends.  ::)

You don't need to be fit and buff to get women. That is just blaming something so you don't have to deal with what is really bothering you. Lots of people have mental health issues and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. If you relate to women fairly then you will have girlfriends. Remember that honesty isn't the ultimate ethical quality. Not harming anyone else is. That is why women don't always tell the truth. They don't want to upset anyone and are not physically strong enough to always tell the truth!

There must be thousands of lonely women out there in Regina. By not dating anyone you are making at least one woman there lonely!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 04, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »
Chaps! Come on now! Debussey! Gothboy!!

8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #311 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Here is Debussey looking for friends.  ::)

You don't need to be fit and buff to get women. That is just blaming something so you don't have to deal with what is really bothering you. Lots of people have mental health issues and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. If you relate to women fairly then you will have girlfriends. Remember that honesty isn't the ultimate ethical quality. Not harming anyone else is. That is why women don't always tell the truth. They don't want to upset anyone and are not physically strong enough to always tell the truth!

There must be thousands of lonely women out there in Regina. By not dating anyone you are making at least one woman there lonely!

You should be an agnoy aunt vince  :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: September 04, 2009, 07:00:24 PM »
Dubussy, only a man whom is truly assured of his sexuality can say it the way you did without it sounding faggily.

And Disturbia responded politely. WOW!

Good going, Dubussy, but what the fook is happening here? Not like GetBig I thought I knew at all.

Shouldn't we be screaming obsenities or making outlandish accusations ??!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: September 04, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »
Disturbia. I knew Dave and Sue many, many years ago. Is there anyway I can get in contact (preferably e-mail) now?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: September 04, 2009, 07:06:07 PM »
I used Anadrol 50 for 100 straight days,..I highly suggest not to do this--ever.  Umm my fav cycle was a mix of deca and masteron, crazy results.  I never cared about the bodybuilding look, I just liked lifting heavy weights, it was so much fun.  Dave and Sue were awesome to me, let me stay at their place in San Diego. 

hey that's my gym!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: September 04, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
hey that's my gym!!

yeah whats it called? Olympia or Olympic gym in Calgary or soemthing like that--I cant remember

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #316 on: September 04, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 04, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »
Outed.

"Not that there is anything wrong with it"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 04, 2009, 07:24:28 PM »
"Not that there is anything wrong with it"
Are you the kind of guy that sits on a fire hydrant and "slips" to the ground?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 04, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »
yeah whats it called? Olympia or Olympic gym in Calgary or soemthing like that--I cant remember

ProBodies Gym

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 04, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: September 04, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
yeah I was close   ::) ::) ::)

Dave's ex fiancee is still a trainer here for me.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »
Haz, can you get me Sue or Dave's email address? Thanks.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »
bumping own thread cause im a loser   ::) ::)
Here you go buddy, delete your post and it will look like I bumped it for you. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!