Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 297765 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Charges?
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2005, 12:05:37 AM »
Just saw on news.  Federal agents arrested him while he was training.  It was for unpaid child support in California.  Theysaid he yelled at the judge disagreeing with him but not letting him out on bail.  Then he yelled at his attorney for not defending him right.  He is on his way to California.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2005, 12:09:09 AM »
Just saw on news.  Federal agents arrested him while he was training.  It was for unpaid child support in California.  Theysaid he yelled at the judge disagreeing with him but not letting him out on bail.  Then he yelled at his attorney for not defending him right.  He is on his way to California.

Hell, he is in more shit than Craig might be -- Deadbeat Dad is a serious offense here.   :P
musclegurus.net

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2005, 12:14:41 AM »
Tong Po Tong Po!
"Shut the F up and train"

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
Re: craig titus kelly ryan murder charges
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2005, 12:18:09 AM »
From Mayhem:

Confirmed: This is what I was told by a reliable informat.

Dec 13th (The innocent till proven guilty by a court of law)...otherwords this is all speculation till then foolio's!
On the 13th of dec. The party in question took the life of a female and placed her in the trunk of a Jag and set it on fire. But never reported the car stolen and was questioned by the police later the next day when found. The party in question was found today to have purchased some liquid explosive on a credit card. Seven units from a local hardware store.

The party in question is claming it is all false. But other sources close to the party are saying they were in formed that night (13th) and said They was told it was related to Idenitiy Theft problem. There was no other option.

I was told off the record there was illegal compounds involved and the wife was heavliy under the medacation of the compound in question. And that the Manion was informed today as well.

Now other then that.......this is a small world. And we must never assume anything till it is proven true.
Please for the love of GOD, dont let this be true. I think the party in question is an awesome athlete and been an inspiration of mine for many years. As well as the wife involved in this debate. waiting as well for outcome......

From an old interview at BB.com:

When the cherry-red Jaguar pulled up in front of my Las Vegas hotel, the gathering of on-lookers couldn't help but glance over. This car was hot! As I approached, the driver inside rolled down her window to offer a ride. The body behind the steering wheel was nearly as hard as the car's polished steel frame.

The Jaguar, built on an assembly line by a team of automotive engineers, paled in comparison to its driver, who was built from a lifetime of sweat and passion. In the case of the driver, her brief stop at my hotel was just a quick detour on her journey toward becoming the best professional fitness athlete her sport has ever seen. Just like the Jag, Kelly Ryan is driven.

The plot thickens....
musclegurus.net

Bast06

« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2005, 12:23:09 AM »
 >:(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2005, 01:05:24 AM »
Hell, he is in more shit than Craig might be -- Deadbeat Dad is a serious offense here.   :P

Word.   

This could get rough....... :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2005, 01:29:03 AM »
I don't believe for one second those two had anything to do with a murder.

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2005, 01:31:05 AM »
I don't believe for one second those two had anything to do with a murder.

a reliable source says the rumor is true and that craig and kelly are suspects but not charged yet.

i'm good friends with kelly, and was renting a house from she and craig. the rumors are true, that they are suspects, but they have not been arrested at this time. i saw them about 24 hrs after all this went down, that's all i'm going to say.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2005, 01:40:47 AM »
Sorry I should have been more clear

I don't believe craig and kelly have offed someone.

Atleast, that is what I choose to believe.  The truth.. who knows.

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2005, 01:47:53 AM »
i think they're guilty, and mark my words,  if they are charged then the media will make it out to have to do with steroids or "roid rage".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2005, 01:53:52 AM »
on mayhem a reliable source says the rumor is true and that craig and kelly are suspects but not charged yet.

How are you defining "reliable source" on an internet message board? 

FitMandy

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2005, 02:42:32 AM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2005, 02:48:06 AM »
tre, it's me  ;)

What else is known at this time Mandy?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2005, 02:49:59 AM »
does this mean Titus vs Baroni wont happen? ::)

will Titus join the SkinHeads in Prison?He has the look already?

will Kelly be transfered to a Women's Prison or the Transvestite Part of the Men's prison?

FitMandy

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2005, 02:57:33 AM »
nothing is known by the public at this time.  no one involved in this case has been arrested.  please pray for the victim's family, they are sick with grief.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2005, 03:03:15 AM »
nothing is known by the public at this time.  no one involved in this case has been arrested.  please pray for the victim's family, they are sick with grief.   

Thanks for making it possible to avoid faulty rumors.

Who was the victim?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2005, 03:08:42 AM »
The Victim was probably some chick Titus did and he had to cover it up from Labia

FitMandy

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2005, 03:10:38 AM »

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2005, 03:17:34 AM »
If it walks like a duck and quaks like a duck,,,,,

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2005, 03:26:49 AM »
i do not believe the body has been identified, but there is a missing female who used to live with kelly and craig. she was an old friend of kelly's, and kelly allowed her to stay there while she was going through some rough times.  her family is in FL, and they are understandably very upset.  my thoughts and prayers are with them, this must be a tough holiday season for them.

It's good to get someone providing some first hand information here.

What do you know about her staying with Kelly and Craig? What was that like?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2005, 04:19:07 AM »
....question, 240....if you can't post on mayhem cause you've been banned, then why do you cruise that site?....aren't you only on getbig to make those big dollars you talk about?  Aren't you a businessman who only comes here to make money for yourself?.....hmmmm.

You said earlier that in real life you're normal, but here you're a clown.

If you changed the word clown to 'complete psychopath with bipolar tendencies' then I'd agree with you.

great post lol 

newmom

« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2005, 06:55:53 AM »
i do not believe the body has been identified, but there is a missing female who used to live with kelly and craig. she was an old friend of kelly's, and kelly allowed her to stay there while she was going through some rough times.  her family is in FL, and they are understandably very upset.  my thoughts and prayers are with them, this must be a tough holiday season for them.

Im sure kelly and craig are glad your not spouting their business.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2005, 07:05:20 AM »
This Criag Titus guy always seemed like the non-violent, non-confrontational type.  I heard he did lots of community service recently, and spent time in the Peace Corps in his younger years.

No one could have seen this coming.

he also spent time in prison

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2005, 07:06:41 AM »

And I've never met you Jeff.  But I'm willing to bet you're a drama queen in person.

just to chime in, a bunch of people have met jeff and have nothing but good things to say about him, even jodels RIGHT after their breakup, nobody on here has met you though.
$

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2005, 07:30:47 AM »
I couldn't see either one of them planning and executing a murder, but here's what I could see... 

...some chick dies in their house from something like a drug OD or sex-play gone wrong, and instead of calling the police they panic and say "oh shit! we've gotta get rid of the body!"  If there's any truth at all to this rumor, I'd guess it would have gone down something like that.

lol

they aint THAT ghetto !