Author Topic: 100 years of natty training n nutrition science n natties still look like Sandow  (Read 6798 times)

Gargamel

• Getbig II
here's another interesting guy for you to look up born 1882 pic is from 1910

Obliques are sick on this guy.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
See some here point out the food is the same.

I can say for me the food used to be much more nutritious back in the day then now.
Don't know how much supps can help out in this.

Not to mention the air is more poluted probably.

And yes i am lifetime natty.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
And yet the „natural fitness and bodybuilding industry“ is a multi billion dollars industry. Absolutely mind blowing.

Almost anyone can get muscles with drugs.....
Takes far more brains, drive and hard work to get an impressive, muscular, natty body....It's a rarity...
After 50 years I'm still glad I did it the right way....
Didn't cheat and take the easy way out....

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Sandow; and I’ve never heard of  the Liederman Physical Culture System:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Almost anyone can get muscles with drugs.....
Takes far more brains, drive and hard work to get an impressive, muscular, natty body....It's a rarity...
After 50 years I'm still glad I did it the right way....
Didn't cheat and take the easy way out....

Do you Cheat With Coffee
Or When you go to the Dentist or If You Need an Operation
Do you take the easy way out......

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Lol, so true. They also have their gallon jug of water because they're too lazy to go to the fountain to get a drink.

Actually, I don't understand why more people don't bring their own water. Why do you want to stand in line to drink out of a water fountain? If you like to move pretty fast during your training and don't want to lose the piece of equipment you're training on then having a bottle of water is the only way to go. Maybe the gyms you guys train at are empty but the number one obstacle for me in getting a good workout is by far, BY FAR, that there are so many people there just sleepwalking through their workouts sitting on the machines on their cell phones, watching TV and talking and just getting in the way.