Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46334 times)

Neddy

• Getbig II
Re: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
haha i know how hard you really train other pros..there was a pic of luke wood on your website doing monster hack squats with 2 or 3 plates per side..hardcore my ass

Have you seen Luke legs!! :o Must be doing something right!!! Ive seen Luke train legs and on this occasion he wasnt training heavy i will admit, but the intensity was crazy!! he just  went from one machine to another and pumping out crazy reps!! He had another 2 guys with him and they did'nt last but Luke just keep going! By this this time he had an audience watching and cheering him on. This was last year when i was in Sydney and trained at the same guy as Luke!
I remember that day so well! This young bodybuilder kid, fairly big was saying to Luke why don't you train heavier!! he was laughing and joking with his mates behind Luke's back. Luke after all his sets and reps and was totally out of it said to him, i will give you $500 if you last another 10 mins with me!!! The kid agreed and Luke took him to the hack squats and only had a very light weight. Luke said count to 10 on the way down and 10 on the way up!! after 8 reps the kid racked the weight!!! Luke just smirked and walked off!  :D :D

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2007, 01:28:15 PM »
Milos i really look forward to seeing you in Australia for the show!! Is there a possibility you will be competeing??   Your DVD was GREAT!  I really hope Luke can qualify there in front of his home crowd!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2007, 01:41:21 PM »
Have you seen Luke legs!! :o Must be doing something right!!! Ive seen Luke train legs and on this occasion he wasnt training heavy i will admit, but the intensity was crazy!! he just  went from one machine to another and pumping out crazy reps!! He had another 2 guys with him and they did'nt last but Luke just keep going! By this this time he had an audience watching and cheering him on. This was last year when i was in Sydney and trained at the same guy as Luke!
I remember that day so well! This young bodybuilder kid, fairly big was saying to Luke why don't you train heavier!! he was laughing and joking with his mates behind Luke's back. Luke after all his sets and reps and was totally out of it said to him, i will give you $500 if you last another 10 mins with me!!! The kid agreed and Luke took him to the hack squats and only had a very light weight. Luke said count to 10 on the way down and 10 on the way up!! after 8 reps the kid racked the weight!!! Luke just smirked and walked off!  :D :D

Good story, Luke ::)
Thread Killer

Stavios

« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
LMAO !

look at "The Shadow" who is trying to impress his hero sarcasm again haha

let it go man  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2007, 04:17:02 PM »
LMAO !

let it go man  ;)

You seem to have taken quite the interest in the Shadow's life on this board.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2007, 04:18:38 PM »
You seem to have taken quite the interest in the Shadow's life on this board.  ::)

well it is hard to ignore his post since he is in every thread  ???

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2007, 04:43:18 PM »
LMAO !

let it go man  ;)

they hold hands while waiting for the bus....

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »

It was'nt exactly like that but along those lines. That kid now is actually a client of mine now and i can tell you trains very hard and will be doing his first show later this year. Alot of potential!! Im glad he did'nt last! because i was TRASHED!!! ;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2007, 05:28:54 PM »
Good story, Luke ::)

As i said BRUCE! it was a little exaggerated by Neddy!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »
As i said BRUCE! it was a little exaggerated by Neddy!

Maybe he had something to eat less than 2 hours before the leg workout ???
Thread Killer

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2007, 07:14:21 PM »
even your website is a joke.you only show pics of bodybuilders faces and nothing else but only showing the 'intensity' on their faces when they are actually lifting girly weights.
Shut the fuck up ya fuggin attention whore  ;D
follow the arrows

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2007, 07:01:21 AM »
1- I don't train like this ALL the time (you should know better...)
2- Believe me THIS BEATS any straight sets FAR
3- Only conditioned guys with crazy intensity could finish something like this

I have to go now...Guys are aleady warming up...

cool, i hope you and sarcasm have a legendary workout..

and yes i suspected you dont train like that all the time lol

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2007, 07:05:51 AM »
shadow will say anything to get attention....and we all know he doesnt mean anything he has said about milos. im sure mr kapur has surfed the web for material to start a thread with and has come across pics and video of milos and been very impressed by milos but when he saw that milos was critized he jumped on the bandwagon. people like that, with no own personal opinion  and who change it with the wind are pathetic. just like "shadow"  ;D

shadow is the kind of person who by himself is a small and cowardly person but when in a group he would kick on a lying person.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2007, 07:20:54 AM »
monster truth

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
NO...Did you?
And if you did - what was your rationale?

Hey milos..Train me damn it....i got potential.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »
shadow will say anything to get attention....and we all know he doesnt mean anything he has said about milos. im sure mr kapur has surfed the web for material to start a thread with and has come across pics and video of milos and been very impressed by milos but when he saw that milos was critized he jumped on the bandwagon. people like that, with no own personal opinion  and who change it with the wind are pathetic. just like "shadow"  ;D

shadow is the kind of person who by himself is a small and cowardly person but when in a group he would kick on a lying person.

OUCH !!! :o
Train forever !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »

So exactly does a story like that prove? I bet you be pretty beat if you end every leg session by running 2 miles in the snow too, but does that mean it's ideal for building muscle mass?

You gotta wonder how much is CARDIO when you start training like that. obviously the one with the greatest cardio condition will out"lift" the others...

eventually we'll all fell over and puke if we do 10 000 reps with no rest... that proves nothing.

Z

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Buttsuck (oh so appropriate username for the outstanding getbig personality) - you want to join the party?

How about TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL - so we can see who is a "joke"... 8)

BTW - if you two have ANY additional requests to make this whole trip even more exciting and worth while - just say it...
I cannot promise that I will accept everything - but I am almost sure that I will go extra mile for my two biggest fans to make them feel at home...

OK - I got to go now...it is second training session of the day...
milos this guy is 16 old and is only here to play I can post a pic if you like?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2007, 10:15:58 AM »

this is a gossip and opinions board..i can make whatever opinion i want to.i can't help it when you guys give me 'attention'...like for eg your post about me ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: January 15, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
this is a gossip and opinions board..i can make whatever opinion i want to.i can't help it when you guys give me 'attention'...like for eg your post about me ::)

problem is that you dont have your own opinion..you just sniff the wind