Author Topic: something you should never do in a gym (pic)  (Read 3382 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
something you should never do in a gym (pic)
« on: January 16, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »
No place for this JJ.  Not only does it interrupt your workout, but it pisses other people off to. 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: something you should never do in a gym (pic)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:43 AM »
I'd tell him to get his ass up!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:58 AM »
I thought you where about to post a pic of a condom.
just push some weight!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 10:57:39 AM »
Look who his training partner is.....They are the perfect pair for cell phone addicted training...Just imagine how long it takes them to go through one set each LoL....(You can actually see Chris's distress in the pic as he is frantically searching for his blue tooth ear piece lol)
You Can't Do It!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 11:00:15 AM »
As long as he doesn't disturb me I could give a rats ass what he's doing with hiimself in the gym. It does show bad work ethic, however, but nothing you should be concerned about.
follow the arrows

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »
No place for this JJ.  Not only does it interrupt your workout, but it pisses other people off to. 

When you're an IFBB pro, you can act like a dick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »
entire collection of these gym photos, featuring Prince, Cormier, JoJ, melvin, and charles glass, can be found at www.kagedmuscle.com

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »
If some jizz rag is assing about on the phone and I'm waiting I just interrupt and make them fuck off or hurry up.

Some poeple at my gym go mental about people chatting and I fucking love it when some show pony geta new asshole ripped!!

I doubt they would have the guts to say it to those two though!! I would move away!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 11:10:22 AM »
JJ need to stop hanging with Cormier or he will end spending his time on the gym on the phone with conversations like 'i miss u baby boo' and things like that (theblockhead its better on this, hehe)

shut up and squat!!!
!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »

Haa haa - they are so stupid that JJ is phoning  Chris - Chris will answer and they will chat on phone...
K

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »
When you're an IFBB pro, you can act like a dick.

if what you say is true, then we'll see how far his career goes
W

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
The worst. The WORST! Unless you are a surgeon waiting for a call to do a heart transplant there is no way you are so important that you need to take calls during your workout.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

next time Cormier or jackson if ever are in a mag banging on about intensity i will laugh! laugh heartily!!!

ta ta

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 11:19:17 AM »
next time Cormier or jackson if ever are in a mag banging on about intensity i will laugh! laugh heartily!!!

ta ta

No one compares to your blatand flatuation with the cock.
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »
Haa haa - they are so stupid that JJ is phoning  Chris - Chris will answer and they will chat on phone...

LOL!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 11:21:52 AM »
I think Chris is looking in his bag and telling Johnnie that he's a little low on test, dbol, a-bombs, dnp, synthol, GH, halo's, T-3, slin, clen and wants to know if Johnnie can call for a re-fill!  LOL!!! Classic! ;D

BTW, Nice calves Johnnnie! ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
No no no...let me EXPLAIN what happened here.

That aint JJ on HIS cell phone. That be Cormier's cell phone up in JJ's hands...na'mean?

This what went down...Cormier and JJ be up in the gym and JJ left his phone on SILENT in his locker. Cormier gots his cell phone up in his hands DURING his lifts. What happened as you can tell by the annoyed look on JJ's face and Cormier putting his head down tryin not to laugh was that one of Cormiers HO's called up all trifilin and Cormier be like ...'ay, ay,...ay nig ga! Talk to Sherita and tell her we be up in the gym gittin our SWOLE on...she be thinkin I be out with that ho, Tamika...just be like...'dont trip we be here up in the gym'...alight ...cool...'

So mid rep Cormiers' phone blew up with ...'..I feel her breath in my face...her body close to meeeeee...can't look in her eyes..she's out of my leeeeeague' and he be...

"...G'ea! Huh? Wassup baby? Naaa...naw baby don't even trip...I be up at GOLDS..huh? Naw, baby you know you is my ONLY boo...don't even play I be with JJ...huh? No, baby not that ho JOETTA JONES...I be with Johnny Jackson...you don't believe me? Here I be FIN to giv him the phone...hol' up..."

Then JJ grabbed the phone and goes..."Hello? Sherita? Hey this is Johnny how are you I hear lots of good things about you. Huh? No...No...I mean Chris always tells me you are his RIB and his 'baby boo?' Right! Exactly! No it's just us...at Golds. Uh huh...sure. Well it was good hearing from you...take care...okay...byebye..."

Hahahahahahaha!
?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »
No one compares to your blatand flatuation with the cock.

I think I got the jist of you post, yes i love cock, thanks Captain Obvious.

How is that relevant to the thread? Are you upset because i said stuff about you sister? poor Alexxx

ahahaha nerd, come down to the V if you want an arguement not here please dear boy, bring your sister we'll look after her!

ta ta

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »

That aint JJ on HIS cell phone. That be Cormier's cell phone up in JJ's hands...na'mean?

This what went down...Cormier and JJ be up in the gym and JJ left his phone on SILENT in his locker. Cormier gots his cell phone up in his hands DURING his lifts. What happened as you can tell by the annoyed look on JJ's face and Cormier putting his head down tryin not to laugh was that one of Cormiers HO's called up all trifilin and Cormier be like ...'ay, ay,...ay nig ga! Talk to Sherita and tell her we be up in the gym gittin our SWOLE on...she be thinkin I be out with that ho, Tamika...just be like...'dont trip we be here up in the gym'...alight ...cool...'

So mid rep Cormiers' phone blew up with ...'..I feel her breath in my face...her body close to meeeeee...can't look in her eyes..she's out of my leeeeeague' and he be...

"...G'ea! Huh? Wassup baby? Naaa...naw baby don't even trip...I be up at GOLDS..huh? Naw, baby you know you is my ONLY boo...don't even play I be with JJ...huh? No, baby not that ho JOETTA JONES...I be with Johnny Jackson...you don't believe me? Here I be FIN to giv him the phone...hol' up..."

Then JJ grabbed the phone and goes..."Hello? Sherita? Hey this is Johnny how are you I hear lots of good things about you. Huh? No...No...I mean Chris always tells me you are his RIB and his 'baby boo?' Right! Exactly! No it's just us...at Golds. Uh huh...sure. Well it was good hearing from you...take care...okay...byebye..."

Hahahahahahaha!

That what I was thinking B.H. !!!!

AND......Double C is going into his bag for his OTHER cell phone to call up his other ho's while J.J.'s got her tied up on the phone.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 11:45:44 AM »

Hahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good ole Block!
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »
That what I was thinking B.H. !!!!

AND......Double C is going into his bag for his OTHER cell phone to call up his other ho's while J.J.'s got her tied up on the phone.

And for the TRIPLE okey-doke, when Cormier is on the xtel with girl #2, girl #3 calls thru on Cormier's primary phone, JoJ answers, and acts like he's Cormier to keep the facade going, telling the boo she's the one and only boo.

Then, the two of them attempt to pick up girls at the cardio section of the gym.  That's FIVE girls who feel good about themselves today.  Cormier lives to give.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 12:08:16 PM »

Good job, gentlemen! I taught you all well.

There is no doubt Cormier has PRE-PAID cell#2 complete with Hip/Hop ring tones.

It's good to see how one man can look at that picture and see a couple of bodybuilders having a lackadasical attitude and not being as fierce in the gym as they need to be and OTHER men can look at the SAME picture and see the TRUTH of what is REALLY going on.

?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 12:12:17 PM »

Hahahahahahaha!

hahaahaaa, and i thought that JJ had now mastered CC's magic secret to monster training:

Get your muscles big using cell phone radiation!! Just like the Hulk, only lower doeses and without the green color!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 01:01:19 PM »
And for the TRIPLE okey-doke, when Cormier is on the xtel with girl #2, girl #3 calls thru on Cormier's primary phone, JoJ answers, and acts like he's Cormier to keep the facade going, telling the boo she's the one and only boo.

Then, the two of them attempt to pick up girls at the cardio section of the gym.  That's FIVE girls who feel good about themselves today.  Cormier lives to give.

Y'now what i wonder?

How does the rest of the paying clientele feel about these goons monopolizing half the gym?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 01:03:31 PM »
Y'now what i wonder?

How does the rest of the paying clientele feel about these goons monopolizing half the gym?

They're either awestruck by the size of the guys in person or the importance of a photog event, or annoyed as piss that these guys are training for free and preventing paying members from using equipment as they trade respect knuckles and war stories.