Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 188397 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #625 on: January 16, 2022, 09:53:54 AM »
I suspect the official 2021 numbers won’t be ready for awhile. But when they are…..look out!

💪
Don't cherry pick, pull the last 10-15 years like I did with that chart I posted. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #626 on: January 16, 2022, 09:58:08 AM »
Don't cherry pick, pull the last 10-15 years like I did with that chart I posted. ;)

Of course. What do you think I am….an antivaxxer?

🙄

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2022, 09:58:55 AM »
Of course. What do you think I am….an antivaxxer?

🙄

You're not smart enough to be an antivaxxer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2022, 10:01:20 AM »
You were told that the vaccine would end the pandemic. That you couldn't catch it. That vaccinated people couldn't spread it.

I'm not saying health authorities are intentional liars, but their promises haven't held up. They were mistaken and the injection is a disappointment.

This is not my fault.

Don't call me a sociopath. I just don't think the shots work very well. They certainly don't work as advertised, and they carry at least some risk. I can't find any moral corruption in that assessment and there's nothing in it that says I don't care about other people.

Moral worth is not tied to vaccination status. I know that you were promised that it is, but it's just another broken promise.

Tapeworm,

My response was excessive and unwarranted to your short reply, my a mistake. I sincerely apologize. In re-reading through those last few posts, I see now that I was got off track and out-of-line by implying that you don't care about what happens to other people. I never intended to suggest you are a sociopath.

My feeble old brain lumped you in with those folks here who profess only fat, sick and old people get seriously ill or die from COVID and that in essence they bring it upon themselves. This reads to me that as long as you or I don't fit those criteria, who cares what happens to these other losers...they deserve what they get.

We've been told a lot of things about COVID that turned out to be wrong such as, vaccines, masks or other protections from contracting it would make us safe. Maybe I'm naïve, but those mistakes are likely because nobody was prepared for a pandemic the scale of this one, including medical science and certainly not politicians.

A politician's bread and butter is telling people what they want to hear, often with no intent of truthfulness. Nobody should promise something they know nothing about and therefore have no idea if they can deliver on that promise or not. Unfortunately, we look to those people we have put in positions of authority for answers. In essence we the public create are own political monsters.

Most people, regardless of whether they are pro or against vaccines and masks, have some of fear getting sick from COVID, and those feelings broaden every time COVID 'changes it's spots', as it has with each variant. Fear of the unknown is greatly responsible for extremely powerful negative responses.

I have much more I'd like to discuss with you about how Getbig and the world has responded to the COVID pandemic, but I think I wore out my welcome here with my previous reply to you, and Getbigger's hate long posts. Maybe because some can't concentrate on one thing for more than a few minutes.  ;)

Have a good day. Stay healthy and Getbig!

Again, I am sorry for offending you.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2022, 10:02:21 AM »
You're not smart enough to be an antivaxxer

Wow.

Low blow.

🙁

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #630 on: January 16, 2022, 10:04:38 AM »

Own the bish, OAK, just like your cellie.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2022, 12:16:02 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2022, 12:28:39 PM »
Own the bish, OAK, just like your cellie.
We don't talk about that stuff, mulatto_thang. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »
I'm just going to leave this dilemma right here.  Super surprised this is going forward.  I thought most such fellas were to the left:

Can a Gay Cruise Keep 4,700 People Safe Amid COVID?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gay-cruise-keep-4-700-162948917.html

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2022, 02:27:40 PM »
I simply posted the stats. Whether they are significant or dramatic is a matter of opinion. The bottom line is more people are dying since the start of the pandemic (or whatever you prefer to call it), then were prior to COVID. Initially, many folks were blowing it off because, well heck, it's just old sick, fat people who die and we all know they don't count.... unless of course, you happen to be in one or more of those categories.

It appears that with each new variant, a different segment of the population is added to the hospital and death list. My guess is when a person's contemporaries, friends and family start getting very sick or dying they will be inclined to think COVID is a bigger deal, and they will dramatically change their views. But hey, there are always those who will say that it can't touch them, so why should they care? People who think like that are often considered sociopaths...just so you know.

It might surprise you to know that I am a fatalist. I also believe we help determine our own fate. Too bad that in current society, the tendency is to take no responsibility for anything we do or that happens because of what we do. So, I say to those of you that live that kind of life, when shit happens to you, don't come crying to me.

Nice of you to notice 2 years later ;D

Remember this
He is in the category most likely to die from it. Naturally he'll be shitting himself.

The virus taking out a large chunk of the elderly population is tragic, but at the same time the harsh reality is that it's a necessity.
Plenty of other things out there that can kill me too. I'll minimize risk in areas I have control over and get on with things. I'm definitely not gonna lose any sleep over it though.

Still sleeping like a baby.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #635 on: January 16, 2022, 03:40:15 PM »
I'm just going to leave this dilemma right here.  Super surprised this is going forward.  I thought most such fellas were to the left:

Can a Gay Cruise Keep 4,700 People Safe Amid COVID?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gay-cruise-keep-4-700-162948917.html

lots of jabbin in the cabin
vaccine juice in da caboose
oak he will be sailing
like his posts here always failing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2022, 03:44:50 PM »
Nice of you to notice 2 years later ;D

Remember this
Still sleeping like a baby.

Better late than never.  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2022, 04:41:08 PM »
Tapeworm,

My response was excessive and unwarranted to your short reply, my a mistake. I sincerely apologize. In re-reading through those last few posts, I see now that I was got off track and out-of-line by implying that you don't care about what happens to other people. I never intended to suggest you are a sociopath.

My feeble old brain lumped you in with those folks here who profess only fat, sick and old people get seriously ill or die from COVID and that in essence they bring it upon themselves. This reads to me that as long as you or I don't fit those criteria, who cares what happens to these other losers...they deserve what they get.

We've been told a lot of things about COVID that turned out to be wrong such as, vaccines, masks or other protections from contracting it would make us safe. Maybe I'm naïve, but those mistakes are likely because nobody was prepared for a pandemic the scale of this one, including medical science and certainly not politicians.

A politician's bread and butter is telling people what they want to hear, often with no intent of truthfulness. Nobody should promise something they know nothing about and therefore have no idea if they can deliver on that promise or not. Unfortunately, we look to those people we have put in positions of authority for answers. In essence we the public create are own political monsters.

Most people, regardless of whether they are pro or against vaccines and masks, have some of fear getting sick from COVID, and those feelings broaden every time COVID 'changes it's spots', as it has with each variant. Fear of the unknown is greatly responsible for extremely powerful negative responses.

I have much more I'd like to discuss with you about how Getbig and the world has responded to the COVID pandemic, but I think I wore out my welcome here with my previous reply to you, and Getbigger's hate long posts. Maybe because some can't concentrate on one thing for more than a few minutes.  ;)

Have a good day. Stay healthy and Getbig!

Again, I am sorry for offending you.

All good, man. I doubt you'd put me in a camp. But I'm in a part of the world where politicians are continuing to say that remaining unvaccinated makes you a bad person. If you don't get boosted then you're also a bad person. It's unsettling.

This provides a justification for banning people from making a living and not allowing them entry to places. The Premier of my state has said "Life is going to become very hard for the unvaccinated."

There's no medical information in any of that. It's just extortion, and a large portion of the population support it. There's no examination of the glaring inefficacy or safety of the shots. It's not even under discussion, and you don't bring it up unless you're a fool looking for trouble. The conversation is just about what to do with these bad people.

It's wild. If you draw a different conclusion than the guy in charge then you're not just mistaken. You're evil. It's witch-hunty as hell and political leaders are pushing it as hard as they can. Things are really not good where I live right now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #638 on: January 17, 2022, 06:29:46 AM »
No. I am saying that he wouldn't shoot the lot of them or even a couple homeless people. At least I hope he wouldn't. I think Illuminati is wiser than to do such a horrendous and stupid thing.

I've Not gone away - I'm still waiting for my Apology from you.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: January 17, 2022, 08:34:31 AM »
I see in Greece they are going to start fining people over 60 who don't get vaccinated. Starting at 50 euro for the first month and 100 euro every month after that.  That's a very expensive subscription! Disgusting way of making money.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #640 on: January 17, 2022, 08:57:54 AM »
I see in Greece they are going to start fining people over 60 who don't get vaccinated. Starting at 50 euro for the first month and 100 euro every month after that.  That's a very expensive subscription! Disgusting way of making money.

Disgusting, yes. But at least they are targeting the actual people clogging up the system.

Quebec is planning to tax every unvaccinated person, something like $20,000 a year. Taxing people who have a near zero risk of ever being hospitalized for COVID.

EDIT:

Someone on Twitter posted the Quebec numbers, and it was thousands of dollars every 3-4 months, but I can't find the tweet. It may be much lower, but I don't know. Here is a news article discussing potential rates here, which are closer to those of Greece than the thousands of dollars that I read on Twitter, and stated above [possibly way off]. Here is the latest news on the shit-show in Quebec:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/feds-unlikely-to-challenge-quebec-s-proposed-tax-on-unvaccinated-charest-says-1.5740982

Taxing elderly people, while disgusting, is at least targeted to the actual at-risk people burdening Greece's healthcare system.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #641 on: January 17, 2022, 10:10:28 AM »
Disgusting, yes. But at least they are targeting the actual people clogging up the system.

Quebec is planning to tax every unvaccinated person, something like $20,000 a year. Taxing people who have a near zero risk of ever being hospitalized for COVID.

EDIT:

Someone on Twitter posted the Quebec numbers, and it was thousands of dollars every 3-4 months, but I can't find the tweet. It may be much lower, but I don't know. Here is a news article discussing potential rates here, which are closer to those of Greece than the thousands of dollars that I read on Twitter, and stated above [possibly way off]. Here is the latest news on the shit-show in Quebec:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/feds-unlikely-to-challenge-quebec-s-proposed-tax-on-unvaccinated-charest-says-1.5740982

Taxing elderly people, while disgusting, is at least targeted to the actual at-risk people burdening Greece's healthcare system.

but havent they paid enough into the system during their lifetimes?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #642 on: January 17, 2022, 10:28:55 AM »
This is why I’ll take the opinions of Gym Bros over Medical “Professionals” 24/7.

Children And Teens Saw Significant Weight Gain During The Pandemic, CDC Says : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/17/1038211236/weight-gain-obesity-children-teens-pandemic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #643 on: January 17, 2022, 11:34:41 AM »
Phew, its a good job they got Djokovic out when they did

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #644 on: January 17, 2022, 12:08:08 PM »

most severe vacc-mandates/lockdowns and the most (by a mile) cases
real bright people these demonrats
dumbest in history no doubt
need to follow africas lead

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2022, 02:25:43 PM »
I suspect the official 2021 numbers won’t be ready for awhile. But when they are…..look out!

💪

What I did get from where I am:

Mortality rate of covid original and Delta strain was 1.3%
Mortality rate of Omicron is 0.035% —> there will be lag on this until peak numbers are hit
Currently Omicron is 3% as ‘deathly’ vs previous strains
Total blended covid mortality rate 0.21%

Whilst it’s obvious covid is less deathy now than earlier, the spread is everywhere so you then factor in the chance of actually getting sick.

the original and delta strain had approx 1% chance of getting sick x 1.3% mortality = 0.013% of death across all population.

Omicron currently has a 5% chance of catching x 0.035% mortality = 0.00175% chance of death across all population.

For the overall NUMBER of deaths from Omicron to equal the same as the first 2 strains, we would need to see 37x the number of positive cases from Omi alone.

Our testing here is all blown to shit pretty much. Run out of kits. Told not to test unless very sick or ordered to. Peak numbers in 2-3 weeks but they will read lower than if we did a like for like test program inline with the earlier 2 waves.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #646 on: January 17, 2022, 02:45:34 PM »
What I did get from where I am:

Mortality rate of covid original and Delta strain was 1.3%
Mortality rate of Omicron is 0.035% —> there will be lag on this until peak numbers are hit
Currently Omicron is 3% as ‘deathly’ vs previous strains
Total blended covid mortality rate 0.21%

Whilst it’s obvious covid is less deathy now than earlier, the spread is everywhere so you then factor in the chance of actually getting sick.

the original and delta strain had approx 1% chance of getting sick x 1.3% mortality = 0.013% of death across all population.

Omicron currently has a 5% chance of catching x 0.035% mortality = 0.00175% chance of death across all population.

For the overall NUMBER of deaths from Omicron to equal the same as the first 2 strains, we would need to see 37x the number of positive cases from Omi alone.

Our testing here is all blown to shit pretty much. Run out of kits. Told not to test unless very sick or ordered to. Peak numbers in 2-3 weeks but they will read lower than if we did a like for like test program inline with the earlier 2 waves.

It's refreshing to see someone how to properly apply math.

People [Flexacon, OAK] poke fun of my math. Because it's not like I have four fucking years of university math, and mounds of math contest and other math awards or anything.  ::)

Anyway can say what they want about me, but my mathematical calculations are sound. Not just sound - they are literally 100% perfect.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #647 on: January 17, 2022, 02:46:43 PM »

True! That's a good point.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: January 17, 2022, 02:49:21 PM »
It's refreshing to see someone how to properly apply math.

People [Flexacon, OAK] poke fun of my math. Because it's not like I have four fucking years of university math, and mounds of math contest and other math awards or anything.  ::)

Anyway can say what they want about me, but my mathematical calculations are sound. Not just sound - they are literally 100% perfect.

Awesome.

I have a math degree too!

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: January 17, 2022, 02:55:33 PM »
All good, man. I doubt you'd put me in a camp. But I'm in a part of the world where politicians are continuing to say that remaining unvaccinated makes you a bad person. If you don't get boosted then you're also a bad person. It's unsettling.

This provides a justification for banning people from making a living and not allowing them entry to places. The Premier of my state has said "Life is going to become very hard for the unvaccinated."

There's no medical information in any of that. It's just extortion, and a large portion of the population support it. There's no examination of the glaring inefficacy or safety of the shots. It's not even under discussion, and you don't bring it up unless you're a fool looking for trouble. The conversation is just about what to do with these bad people.

It's wild. If you draw a different conclusion than the guy in charge then you're not just mistaken. You're evil. It's witch-hunty as hell and political leaders are pushing it as hard as they can. Things are really not good where I live right now.

This whole vaccine business is unfortunate. Folks have valid reasons for their decision not to be vaccinated against COVID. So do the folks who chose to be vaccinated. I totally support choice as opposed to mandates. There are repercussions that come with either choice. That's pretty much how it is with everything in life.

My choice was to get vaccinated, so far it has shown to be the right choice for me. I also choose to avoid places where there is a greater risk of contracting COVID as much as possible. But, there are some downsides to this. I exercise at home, which is not as productive as going to the gym. Although I enjoy eating out and I used to do that often, I don't now. -Almost exclusively takeout instead. Have not gone to a movie theater since the onset of COVID. 

A few Getbigger's accused me of being a sheep, coward or scared because of those choices. I believe my being cautious is a wise one for now.