Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 194105 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #550 on: January 14, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »

Are you suggesting illuminati go murder people to prove he is tough?

No. I am saying that he wouldn't shoot the lot of them or even a couple homeless people. At least I hope he wouldn't. I think Illuminati is wiser than to do such a horrendous and stupid thing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #551 on: January 14, 2022, 11:46:20 AM »
Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions

By Helen McArdle  @HMcardleHT
Health Correspondent

In the US 95% of those over 65 are vaxxed. That demo also constitutes the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths.

So, how could the unvaxxed be burdening the system?

The lies just pile one on top of the other.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #552 on: January 14, 2022, 11:55:39 AM »
In the US 95% of those over 65 are vaxxed. That demo also constitutes the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths.

they are not
oaks not a medical pro like he says Im guessing
otherwise he would have no time for forums
or, nothing to do at his job because they are not overwhelmed
we all know folks who work in hospitals
the virus isnt what the media and govt said it is. bit of a joke actually.
"ever get the feeling youve been cheated"    j. rotten

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: January 14, 2022, 12:08:38 PM »
You're a Leftist Touchy feely oh their human rights / have to respect their thoughts etc etc
That's why you'd Know - which you did & posted up the info to back it up.

Me i'd give them ! day to clear up their rubbish/ mess - If not done in a day I'd shot the lot of them
Problem solved - How's that for touchy feely we have to listen & understand them. Bollocks

You'd shoot the lot of them? Sure you would. Your solution is your fantasy. Anyone can talk tough. But it is meaningless.

Question ?
Do you know me & my life history ??  No, I do not. How would I? What I know about you is what you've told me about yourself.

Have you been to war ?? No, I have not. But I know people who have and it wasn't good.
Shot & shot / killed people?? Of course not. I also don’t believe you’d shoot homeless people because they didn’t decamp fast enough. One would hope that was a fantasy statement.

If not Then Shut the Fuck up. Why are you so angry?

we ain't all Touchy feely pussies - There are many types of people.  Question. Do you think because I wouldn’t shoot someone under those circumstances It makes me a touchy-feely pussie? Apparently you do think not shooting people does because that is what you posted.
Let's leave it at That.
That doesn't answer what I Wrote -

You made a very inaccurate statement about Me - retract it & apologise. What statement did I make that was inaccurate?

So what about prison. Fairly often when someone is found guilty of murder, they go to prison.

squijilum

• Getbig I
« Reply #554 on: January 14, 2022, 12:26:53 PM »
they are not
^^^^
nitwit needs to review his other gimmick screen name accounts before typing in this new gimmick screen name account

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: January 14, 2022, 02:46:07 PM »
These zionist luciferian children of the fallen ones, mean us, the children of God who they call cattle! The audacity of these cockroaches will bring about God’s own wrath on their gigantic noses!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: January 14, 2022, 03:04:24 PM »
they are not

OAK is a professional troll- and has a posting style exactly like the other professional troll, Howard, who disappears whenever OAK appears.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #557 on: January 14, 2022, 03:10:18 PM »

OAK is a professional troll- and has a posting style exactly like the other professional troll, Howard, who disappears whenever OAK appears.

You’re just mad because I made a FOOL out of you.

Got any more fake stories you’d like to post?

😆😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: January 14, 2022, 03:11:06 PM »
😎

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: January 14, 2022, 03:12:54 PM »
😎

At least he knows the difference between Europe and the EU  8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: January 14, 2022, 03:15:51 PM »
At least he knows the difference between Europe and the EU  8)

Haha…that’s right.

I ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED you too!

Thanks for reminding me.

😉

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: January 14, 2022, 03:20:26 PM »
Hahaha….antivaxxers lose again!

😆😆😆

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #562 on: January 14, 2022, 04:10:56 PM »

:)

Disgraceful shit. The lowest point in this county's 245 years.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: January 14, 2022, 04:38:01 PM »

Howard is such a cuck that he even cucked himself and did his best posting under a gimmick.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #564 on: January 14, 2022, 04:48:19 PM »
good luck to the sheep who jumped right into the vax
rip sheep

Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 14, 2022, 04:57:12 PM »
Hahaha….antivaxxers lose again!

😆😆😆

Is it just me or does their indecisiveness over Djokovic's visa status make the Australian government look inept?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 14, 2022, 05:18:51 PM »
good luck to the sheep who jumped right into the vax
rip sheep

Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately!

"These data are important but are only one part of the picture. They only look at neutralising antibodies after the second dose, but do not tell us about cellular immunity, and this will also be tested," said Matthew Snape, Oxford professor and co-author of the paper.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/two-dose-vaccines-induce-lower-antibodies-against-omicron-study-finds-2021-12-13/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: January 14, 2022, 05:38:14 PM »
Is it just me or does their indecisiveness over Djokovic's visa status make the Australian government look inept?

Yes. Totally. They should have never approved his Visa in the first place.

It has been fun watching Djokeovic getting jerked around though.

:)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #568 on: January 14, 2022, 05:43:37 PM »
Not their beating people in the streets over the poison for covid? Not the poison passports they demand just to go into the store and buy basic life necessities? Nothing their government has done in the last 2 years has caused you to think it was inept until this douchebags visa bs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #569 on: January 14, 2022, 05:44:54 PM »

The approach throughout has been hardline enforcement of ill conceived or unclear policy.

I had police at a roadblock give me permission to proceed to work because I showed them an email as proof I was on my way to work, and the very next day I was denied permission to go to work because an email isn't sufficient proof and never has been. The next day an email was ok again.

It's one thing to be under authoritarian control, but it's next level when it becomes apparent that the heavy handed potentate in charge is an idiot.

The tennis player thing is nonsense. I can't bring myself to sympathize with a hard done by multi hundred millionaire. The statement released that "Djokovic staying could excite antivax sentiment" is just plain hokey tho.

When they can't pretend US CDC policy is their own, and tack on police enforcement, they're just lost. Imo they should ask Wallenski what to do about the tennis player.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: January 14, 2022, 06:37:51 PM »
Not their beating people in the streets over the poison for covid? Not the poison passports they demand just to go into the store and buy basic life necessities? Nothing their government has done in the last 2 years has caused you to think it was inept until this douchebags visa bs?

What makes you think that I approve how the Australian government and some civilian Australians handled COVID from the onset? I am no different from a lot of folks in that I dislike being told that I have to do something because someone else thinks or worse, demands it.

Yes, I am fully vaccinated and I wear a mask when inside public places. The decision to get vaccinated was mine and mine alone, It is based on my health, age and the fact that it my direct exposure is greater because four other adults and an infant live with me. As much as I find wearing a mask very uncomfortable for reasons I've previously mentioned, I find having to explain myself to strangers even more annoying. Whenever possible, I avoid conflict in real life.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #571 on: January 14, 2022, 06:52:24 PM »
What makes you think that I approve how the Australian government and some civilian Australians handled COVID from the onset? I am no different from a lot of folks in that I dislike being told that I have to do something because someone else thinks or worse, demands it.

Yes, I am fully vaccinated and I wear a mask when inside public places. The decision to get vaccinated was mine and mine alone, It is based on my health, age and the fact that it my direct exposure is greater because four other adults and an infant live with me. As much as I find wearing a mask very uncomfortable for reasons I've previously mentioned, I find having to explain myself to strangers even more annoying. Whenever possible, I avoid conflict in real life.   

Sweet, so it was your choice. If someone with different circumstances than yours reached a different conclusion about taking covid vaccination, should that be permitted or should the government enforce their compliance?

That's the million dollar question.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #572 on: January 14, 2022, 07:51:39 PM »

Do you wear a mask on the subway?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #573 on: January 15, 2022, 04:24:29 AM »

No, I have not. But I know people who have and it wasn't good. ---
A. Maybe not for Them it wasn't.

Of course not. I also don’t believe you’d shoot homeless people because they didn’t decamp fast enough. One would hope that was a fantasy statement. ---- 
A. Then you Believe Wrongly - Also Many would like to believe you wouldn't go to a random "glory hole" & Suck unknown mans Dick.

Why are you so angry? -
A. Why are you a liberal /Queer ?

Question. Do you think because I wouldn’t shoot someone under those circumstances It makes me a touchy-feely pussie? Apparently you do think not shooting people does because that is what you posted. ---
 A. correct & many other things you've posted lead me to that conclusion. of course I Could be Completely wrong - If so may bad & apologies - Now Apologies to Me as you've Completely got it wrong about what I would & wouldn't do.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #574 on: January 15, 2022, 08:13:32 AM »