Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 194032 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #600 on: January 15, 2022, 06:08:34 PM »
Can you not answer how my post proves your point?

Ok.

A few antivaxxers posted that the reported COVID deaths are inaccurate because over 90% of these people had comorbidities. They claim they didn’t die from COVID they died from the comorbidities.

BUT.

If this is true why didn’t comorbidity deaths decrease?

You inadvertently agreed with me.

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: January 15, 2022, 06:11:06 PM »
How do you think that is?

Good point. The reason stats vary is because complete accuracy is and always will be difficult to obtain. That doesn't mean a lack of total accuracy means there is a conspiracy afloat. It appears many folks have lost the 'big picture' perspective or they are desperately trying to make something real, unreal. Cool. Maybe it makes them feel better or worry less.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #602 on: January 15, 2022, 06:13:49 PM »
Ok.

A few antivaxxers posted that the reported COVID deaths are inaccurate because over 90% of these people had comorbidities. They claim they didn’t die from COVID they died from the comorbidities.

BUT.

You inadvertently agreed with me.

🙂
Not even close. What I posted is the annual deaths per 1000 in the US for the last several years. What it shows is that there was no significant increase in deaths compared to the last 15 years. If covid is being blamed on over 846,000 deaths in 2 years, there would be some sort of increase above and beyond the trend, but there's not, we're right in line with what is expected.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: January 15, 2022, 06:15:33 PM »
Good point. The reason stats vary is because complete accuracy is and always will be difficult to obtain. That doesn't mean a lack of total accuracy means there is a conspiracy afloat. It appears many folks have lost the 'big picture' perspective or they are desperately trying to make something real, unreal. Cool. Maybe it makes them feel better or worry less.
Did you miss the point also ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: January 15, 2022, 06:29:47 PM »
Did you miss the point also ???

I don't think so, but maybe. If this chart, which I think supports what you posted is accurate, people better start having more babies or there's gonna be a lot fewer people around. So is that a good thing or bad? Oh I get it, COVID is the construct of younger folks trying to speed the dying off process of baby boomers. See, I can come up with conspiracies and explanations as well.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #605 on: January 15, 2022, 06:33:47 PM »
I simply posted the stats. Whether they are significant or dramatic is a matter of opinion. The bottom line is more people are dying since the start of the pandemic (or whatever you prefer to call it), then were prior to COVID. Initially, many folks were blowing it off because, well heck, it's just old sick, fat people who die and we all know they don't count.... unless of course, you happen to be in one or more of those categories.

It appears that with each new variant, a different segment of the population is added to the hospital and death list. My guess is when a person's contemporaries, friends and family start getting very sick or dying they will be inclined to think COVID is a bigger deal, and they will dramatically change their views. But hey, there are always those who will say that it can't touch them, so why should they care? People who think like that are often considered sociopaths...just so you know.

It might surprise you to know that I am a fatalist. I also believe we help determine our own fate. Too bad that in current society, the tendency is to take no responsibility for anything we do or that happens because of what we do. So, I say to those of you that live that kind of life, when shit happens to you, don't come crying to me.

You were told that the vaccine would end the pandemic. That you couldn't catch it. That vaccinated people couldn't spread it.

I'm not saying health authorities are intentional liars, but their promises haven't held up. They were mistaken and the injection is a disappointment.

This is not my fault.

Don't call me a sociopath. I just don't think the shots work very well. They certainly don't work as advertised, and they carry at least some risk. I can't find any moral corruption in that assessment and there's nothing in it that says I don't care about other people.

Moral worth is not tied to vaccination status. I know that you were promised that it is, but it's just another broken promise.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: January 15, 2022, 06:42:24 PM »
Not even close. What I posted is the annual deaths per 1000 in the US for the last several years. What it shows is that there was no significant increase in deaths compared to the last 15 years. If covid is being blamed on over 846,000 deaths in 2 years, there would be some sort of increase above and beyond the trend, but there's not, we're right in line with what is expected.

Haha. Nice try. You posted the death rates. Post the total deaths and you’ll see I’m right.

🙂

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #607 on: January 15, 2022, 07:09:10 PM »
You were told that the vaccine would end the pandemic. That you couldn't catch it. That vaccinated people couldn't spread it.

I'm not saying health authorities are intentional liars, but their promises haven't held up. They were mistaken and the injection is a disappointment.

This is not my fault.

Don't call me a sociopath. I just don't think the shots work very well. They certainly don't work as advertised, and they carry at least some risk. I can't find any moral corruption in that assessment and there's nothing in it that says I don't care about other people.

Moral worth is not tied to vaccination status. I know that you were promised that it is, but it's just another broken promise.

If an honest media existed, the real story would be the failure of vaccines:

Germany: Omicron wave breaks new weekly cases record

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-omicron-wave-breaks-new-weekly-cases-record/a-60433693

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #608 on: January 15, 2022, 07:50:22 PM »

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-omicron-wave-breaks-new-weekly-cases-record/a-60433693

It's fascinating to see people keep trying to be enthusiastic about them. More that that, vilifying non-recipients and even wishing death on them. It's like watching cult members freak out when they find out their guru was full of shit.

And the less useful these shots are, the stronger the mandates for them get and the harder the media bangs the drum.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #609 on: January 15, 2022, 08:22:06 PM »

It's goofy and laughable but loss of credibility of media and government is a very bad thing. They should change course immediately.

Yesterday, I was listening to General Mcmaster on Rogan and they were all "It's so important to serve." I confess I was thinking, "Serve what?"

I think a lot of people are done. We've been lied to, shit on, and bullied, and there's no sign of it stopping. Good luck with China and Russia because you have alienated the exact men of fortitude who you will need for that.

I kinda laugh at antivaxxers who want others to "hold the line" because what others do isn't medically informative, so it's not a factor for me. But the few working people I know who haven't been bullied into compliance are men you'd want to be in a foxhole with. People who don't crack when a situation gets scary and uncomfortable are the people you want to keep, not the ones you want to drive away.

I reckon that if a Chinese army came marching in, 90% of the population of Western countries would applaud and then turn one another in for Wrongthink to curry favor with their new masters.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #610 on: January 15, 2022, 09:59:40 PM »
There's like 8 different government agencies right now being WE GOT A DISSENTER IN ZONE 12!!!

I'll make you a deal. I'm willing to start from scratch with you. Doesn't even have to be right now this minute. I know you need to get your shit together first and practice governing through consent again instead of coercion. When you do that, I'm willing to make a fresh start and we'll both make sure that each of us keeps up his end of the bargain. Behave yourself and I'll even help you out with your China problem. Now that's a square deal.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 15, 2022, 10:28:08 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #612 on: January 16, 2022, 01:17:17 AM »

Word to the bad, convict!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #613 on: January 16, 2022, 02:38:37 AM »
It's goofy and laughable but loss of credibility of media and government is a very bad thing. They should change course immediately.

Yesterday, I was listening to General Mcmaster on Rogan and they were all "It's so important to serve." I confess I was thinking, "Serve what?"

I think a lot of people are done. We've been lied to, shit on, and bullied, and there's no sign of it stopping. Good luck with China and Russia because you have alienated the exact men of fortitude who you will need for that.

I kinda laugh at antivaxxers who want others to "hold the line" because what others do isn't medically informative, so it's not a factor for me. But the few working people I know who haven't been bullied into compliance are men you'd want to be in a foxhole with. People who don't crack when a situation gets scary and uncomfortable are the people you want to keep, not the ones you want to drive away.

I reckon that if a Chinese army came marching in, 90% of the population of Western countries would applaud and then turn one another in for Wrongthink to curry favor with their new masters.

Made me think of this story. Apparently, young people and their parents aren’t buying what Macmaster is selling.

U.S. Army increases bonuses to $50,000 for some new recruits : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/1072628577/army-increases-bonus-new-recruits

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #614 on: January 16, 2022, 02:59:18 AM »

Hang on - just to clarify:

What exactly there are you saying didn't decrease? "Comorbidity" deaths? Referring to what, exactly?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #615 on: January 16, 2022, 03:26:08 AM »

The average age of an alleged Covid death is essentially the same as the average lifespan. There’s no reason for a dramatic increase in deaths. Just more bullshit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #616 on: January 16, 2022, 04:03:05 AM »
Hospitalizations is another crock. Omicron is a cold. I’m sure everyone here has had many colds throughout their lives. Have you ever been hospitalized over one? I haven’t.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: January 16, 2022, 04:09:35 AM »
150,000 COVID deaths yet all other deaths remain constant or went up.

That PROVES what your saying is nonsense. Same stats all over the world.

😎

that actually proves my point is true ::)

Now I know its a troll, you are not that stupid..
as for stats there are 2 links here for 2020,one shows 608k and the other shows 689k.  ???

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #618 on: January 16, 2022, 06:30:35 AM »
no matter anyones opinion on this, joe has this covered. we're all set

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #619 on: January 16, 2022, 07:52:26 AM »
no matter anyones opinion on this, joe has this covered. we're all set

The first time I saw that a while ago I couldn’t believe it. This guy ran with this as his top issue and now he’s saying it’s not his problem.

That’s what you get for voting in a career Politician.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2022, 08:00:09 AM »
Kids are not seriously at risk from this.  That is one of the big lynchpin lies that allows this Big Con.

You have to send the kids home though or the parents can't stay home.

The second lynchpin lie of the Big Con is that healthy non-obese, non-comorbidity adults under 60 (i.e. the working population) are at serious risk.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2022, 08:03:19 AM »
Kids are not seriously at risk from this.  That is one of the big lynchpin lies that allows this Big Con.

You have to send the kids home though or the parents can't stay home.

The second lynchpin lie of the Big Con is that healthy non-obese, non-comorbidity adults under 60 (i.e. the working population) are at serious risk.

The numbers back this up. These stats are for the earlier strain. The current variant is by all accounts milder.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2022, 08:03:58 AM »
Hospitalizations is another crock. Omicron is a cold. I’m sure everyone here has had many colds throughout their lives. Have you ever been hospitalized over one? I haven’t.

This is another one of the Big Lies:  "Hospitalizations" means either 1) you are sick with Covid and hospitalized because of that or 2) you have appendicitis and tested positive for Covid when you were getting your appendix taken out.  "Hospitalizations" is a word deliberately used to conflate the two and jack up the lie hospital numbers because people are hip to the cases not really mattering cause they and their friends all have it and no one is seriously sick.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: January 16, 2022, 09:29:51 AM »
Haha. Nice try. You posted the death rates. Post the total deaths and you’ll see I’m right.

🙂
See if you can find a legit site to pull total death numbers from, mysteriously they seemed to have disappeared.
Wouldn't matter, the death rate is steady and within the expected range, no significant increase per year as would be expected had an extra 400+ thousand people died each year for the last 2 years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: January 16, 2022, 09:50:46 AM »
See if you can find a legit site to pull total death numbers from, mysteriously they seemed to have disappeared.
Wouldn't matter, the death rate is steady and within the expected range, no significant increase per year as would be expected had an extra 400+ thousand people died each year for the last 2 years.

I suspect the official 2021 numbers won’t be ready for awhile. But when they are…..look out!

💪