Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27426 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2022, 12:54:34 PM »
She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Will she be getting more boosters?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: COVID booster shots
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2022, 01:10:05 PM »
Breyers is the best because it has a higher fat content

Truth is my favorite ice-cream brand Häagen-Dazs has the highest fat content. Breyer's total fat content is 7g while Häagen-Dazs total fat content is 17g.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2022, 01:17:22 PM »
This fixes most problems. High blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea etc etc etc. Society doesn't want to tell fatties to stop being fat though. We all gotta pay for their pills instead.

Not advocating for people who are overweight but people with type 1 diabetes are often too thin. About 15% of folks with type 2 diabetes are also thin. Underweight rather than overweight is associated with higher prevalence of hypertension (high blood pressure).

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2022, 02:24:26 PM »
Yeah that's true for a lot of men.

My friend is a triathlete who does Ironman races all over the world. Dude is ripped and eats about as healthy as you would believe. His entire lifestyle revolves around training and eating.

Takes every supplement you could imagine.

His BP is high, cholesterol is jacked up and he has asthma.

Gets sick all the time.

But he "looks" healthy at least. ;D

I do believe healthy people can die from Covid, but the fear these articles attempt to place on us shouldn't carry much weight. Even if he was vaccinated he still could have died. There is not enough data to know ultimately if that is true. It's all statistics that can be misleading based on how they were collected and classified.

Not COVID related

Just saw this post and it reminded me of something.  My friend's Dad was a lorry-driver (trucker to my US bros) and used to boast - almost without exaggeration his Wife believed - that he had a full English breakfast almost every day of the week - in the UK you get little caravans by the side of the main roads that do awesome breakfasts like this

And he was ripped - I mean abs and veins, a la Pellius (PIP) - played football at weekends when he could, little bit of boxing here and there, tanned due to being on the road all the time... all around cool Dad to have.  You've all guessed where this is going, right..?  Massive heart attack before he was 40 - didn't even see my friend turn 18

My other friend's Dad was really overweight, smoked and inhaled cigars, and carried a salt-shaker everywhere he went!!  I went to his funeral a couple of years back - I think he was something like 88 years old (and had looked that old for the last 30 years ;D)  Got to see his Grandkids before he went...

There's no message here, no trying to make a point, I guess I just fancied an old man ramble...  :-\
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2022, 02:39:11 PM »
Not COVID related

Just saw this post and it reminded me of something.  My friend's Dad was a lorry-driver (trucker to my US bros) and used to boast - almost without exaggeration his Wife believed - that he had a full English breakfast almost every day of the week - in the UK you get little caravans by the side of the main roads that do awesome breakfasts like this

And he was ripped - I mean abs and veins, a la Pellius (PIP) - played football at weekends when he could, little bit of boxing here and there, tanned due to being on the road all the time... all around cool Dad to have.  You've all guessed where this is going, right..?  Massive heart attack before he was 40 - didn't even see my friend turn 18

The lorry driver kinda has some of the hallmarks of coke head

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2023, 05:17:31 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

^^ What a fucking retard. And he still supports Covid vaccines!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2023, 05:40:58 PM »
^^ What a fucking retarded. And he still supports Covid vaccines!
she might have died if she hadnt had the first two

Thats the reasoning these people have.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2023, 06:40:06 PM »
Not COVID related

My other friend's Dad was really overweight, smoked and inhaled cigars, and carried a salt-shaker everywhere he went!!  I went to his funeral a couple of years back - I think he was something like 88 years old (and had looked that old for the last 30 years ;D)  Got to see his Grandkids before he went...

There's no message here, no trying to make a point, I guess I just fancied an old man ramble...  :-\

My conclusion from this is to heavily salt my food.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2023, 08:19:26 PM »
The vaccine works just like Bhanks isn’t bald.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2023, 02:29:46 AM »
The reality of it is, most people don't need the "vaccine" as they call it.
Like the flu and many types of SARS viruses before it, there is a vulnerable group who might need it.

For young/healthy people to be taken this experimental shit (and continue w/ "boosters") youve got to be out of your mind...  ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2023, 01:09:36 PM »
X2
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2023, 09:49:42 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

LOL.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2023, 10:36:00 PM »
Not advocating for people who are overweight but people with type 1 diabetes are often too thin. About 15% of folks with type 2 diabetes are also thin. Underweight rather than overweight is associated with higher prevalence of hypertension (high blood pressure).

This is incorrect on many levels.

Obesity is equally prevalent in both the general population as well as those with type 1 diabetes. Which indicates nothing.

Obesity is well known to be the leading risk factor for type 2 diabetes.

Hypertension is VERY MUCH associated with obesity. You can almost watch peoples pressure go up with their weight. You mistakenly took outdated science that once thought thin people had WORSE OUTCOMES from hypertension, but definitely not more susceptibility. But even those 30 year old studies have been disproven and now it is widely thought that hypertension is an equal risk for people at all weights. But hypertension is very much a disease of the obese and much rarer in persons of ideal or low BMIs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2023, 12:26:33 AM »
This is incorrect on many levels.

Obesity is equally prevalent in both the general population as well as those with type 1 diabetes. Which indicates nothing.

Obesity is well known to be the leading risk factor for type 2 diabetes.

Hypertension is VERY MUCH associated with obesity. You can almost watch peoples pressure go up with their weight. You mistakenly took outdated science that once thought thin people had WORSE OUTCOMES from hypertension, but definitely not more susceptibility. But even those 30 year old studies have been disproven and now it is widely thought that hypertension is an equal risk for people at all weights. But hypertension is very much a disease of the obese and much rarer in persons of ideal or low BMIs.

I stand corrected. In reading further, I found that there is current evidence that folks with type 1 diabetes, like folks with type 2 diabetes have a tendency towards obesity or at least being overweight. Also based on what I recently read folks with type 1 diabetes are more likely to suffer kidney disease. Kidney disease is more common among folks with hypertension.

My thoughts on people with type 1 diabetes not as likely to be overweight was in part based on people I personally know who have type 1 diabetes, such as Mary Tyler Moore who if anything is a bit underweight, a friend's grown son who always appeared underweight, and my grandson's high school friend Luke who was exceptionally fit.

My late wife was diagnosed at age 34 with gestational diabetes which eventually became type 2 diabetes. She also suffered hypertension and congestive heart failure all of which contributed to her eventually passing from kidney failure at age 72.   

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2023, 12:44:56 AM »
It's like a religious belief for these people.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2023, 02:29:44 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2023, 02:31:02 AM »

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2023, 06:41:36 AM »
I read this somewhere before  ;D

Yes, sir, thank you for the links!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2023, 12:54:23 PM »
Yes, sir, thank you for the links!
His Botox is all fucked up in that picture. ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2023, 01:19:41 AM »
His Botox is all fucked up in that picture. ;D
That or he's just really surprised all the time.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2023, 01:22:03 AM »
That or he's just really surprised / confused all the time.

H.N. I tweaked it a bit^^   :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2023, 01:25:38 AM »
That works even better. ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2023, 07:49:46 AM »
Yeah that's true for a lot of men.

My friend is a triathlete who does Ironman races all over the world. Dude is ripped and eats about as healthy as you would believe. His entire lifestyle revolves around training and eating.

Takes every supplement you could imagine.

His BP is high, cholesterol is jacked up and he has asthma.

Gets sick all the time.

But he "looks" healthy at least. ;D

I do believe healthy people can die from Covid, but the fear these articles attempt to place on us shouldn't carry much weight. Even if he was vaccinated he still could have died. There is not enough data to know ultimately if that is true. It's all statistics that can be misleading based on how they were collected and classified.

The type of volume triathletes do eventually compromises their immune systems to the point where they’re more vulnerable to getting sick. Not enough recovery.

Healthy people with no pre-existings can die of Covid to the same extent they can die from cold and flu, almost never. They’re the same thing. The only difference is the positive result.