Author Topic: are you a warrior for jesus christ?  (Read 3449 times)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Re: are you a warrior for jesus christ?
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2022, 08:21:52 AM »
If one of these sessions wound up with a pregnancy, what would you do? Serious question.

I think the "blowing massive loads on their faces" mitigates  the risk haha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2022, 11:01:29 AM »
You keep referring to women. Not all men want women. Why do you keep repeating this?
Many adult men who have women are “boyfriends” which is one of the silliest, costliest, and low-return things a man can be.

I can’t think of one legitimate reason a man should be with a woman other than to be husband and father of her children.

Gay as Gay can be you prove my point its a gay ass religion

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2022, 01:21:41 AM »
Gay as Gay can be you prove my point its a gay ass religion

Impregnating a woman is gay? Not wanting to be a “boyfriend” is gay? Interesting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2022, 04:56:35 AM »
Impregnating a woman is gay? Not wanting to be a “boyfriend” is gay? Interesting.

Thinking children is the point of sex  is gay as hell yes most guys are more interested in sex everyday than impregnating a wife for children you are gay as hell. You don’t see why anyone would want a woman other than to produce children gay gay gay

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2022, 05:16:23 AM »
Thinking children is the point of sex  is gay as hell yes most guys are more interested in sex everyday than impregnating a wife for children you are gay as hell. You don’t see why anyone would want a woman other than to produce children gay gay gay
I have a wife and children and have had plenty of sex with my wife. I’m also not attracted to men and I do not have man-on-man sex. How am I gay?

I did not sat anything against sex for pleasure. I meant I don’t see a point in being in a relationship with a woman other than for child raising and having a family, which is not gay.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2022, 02:08:20 PM »
If one of these sessions wound up with a pregnancy, what would you do? Serious question.

Worry about that if it happens i guess. Considering how many women i've banged, i believe it would have happened by now (there very well could be a mini-me in Venezuela). My current GF is on birth control, but if she got pregnant i would have no problems allowing her to make the decision to keep it or not. It's not my body. But i believe she would want to have the child and i'd man up and handle it.

I think the "blowing massive loads on their faces" mitigates  the risk haha

Indeed my good man!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2022, 02:25:11 PM »
Worry about that if it happens i guess. Considering how many women i've banged, i believe it would have happened by now (there very well could be a mini-me in Venezuela). My current GF is on birth control, but if she got pregnant i would have no problems allowing her to make the decision to keep it or not. It's not my body. But i believe she would want to have the child and i'd man up and handle it.

Indeed my good man!

Got it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2022, 05:10:36 AM »
I have a wife and children and have had plenty of sex with my wife. I’m also not attracted to men and I do not have man-on-man sex. How am I gay?

I did not sat anything against sex for pleasure. I meant I don’t see a point in being in a relationship with a woman other than for child raising and having a family, which is not gay.

You prefer your morning coffee with men you are gay

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2022, 05:50:43 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2022, 06:18:15 AM »

You don't even train why are you here? Just an old cripple schmoe with no will power to change anything. Did you ride an elliptical for 20 minutes today? Did you walk in a pool? Did you do anything at all to improve your chances of walking again someday? Of course you didn't you pathetic cripple. I will absolutely squat 405 for reps. You will absolutely do nothing except feel sorry for yourself

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2022, 06:37:51 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2022, 06:59:51 AM »

So you can't defend your lack of will to train and just want to talk gay shit instead got it crippled gay loser

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2022, 03:31:12 AM »

I don’t drink coffee.