Author Topic: Mind Blowing COVID VACCINE Stats!  (Read 6213 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Mind Blowing COVID VACCINE Stats!
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2022, 11:56:46 AM »
Almost no vaccine is 100% effective at preventing the virus or disease it's meant for.

Do people who get flu shots ever get the flu?

Getting a flu shot is the best thing that you can do to keep yourself from getting sick with influenza virus. However, getting a dose of flu vaccine does not mean that you are immune to the flu. Flu vaccination offers protection against flu virus — and it’s the most effective way to prevent the flu — but you can still get sick even after vaccination.

Can you get pneumonia if you are vaccinated against it?

It is still possible to get pneumococcal pneumonia (pneumococcus is the bacteria responsible for the most common and one of the most serious types of pneumonia) after vaccination.

Measles, mumps and rubella

About three out of 100—who get two doses of measles vaccine will still get measles if exposed to the virus. Some people who get two doses of MMR vaccine may still get measles, mumps, or rubella if they are exposed to the viruses that cause these diseases.

Tetanus?

You are still at-risk for getting tetanus again. The risk of reinfection is one of the reasons why the CDC recommends adults get a booster shot for tetanus every 10 years.

Polio?

Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective.

Hepatitis B?

Effective for 30 years.

Chickenpox?

Two doses of the chickenpox vaccine are over 90% effective at preventing it. Most people who get the vaccine don't get chickenpox — and those who do usually get a much milder version of the disease.

Shingles?

Shingrix provides strong protection against shingles and PHN. Two doses of Shingrix is more than 90% effective at preventing shingles and PHN. Protection stays above 85% for at least the first four years after you get vaccinated.

This is the only vaccine in history that is ZERO PERCENT effective at preventing a person from catching a virus and ZERO PERCENT effective at curing a virus once it has been caught.

DIE you insipid, senile, cocksukking piece of shit pedophile janitor.

DIE you stupid old useless, friendless phaggot.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2022, 12:01:57 PM »
This is the only vaccine in history that is ZERO PERCENT effective at preventing a person from catching a virus and ZERO PERCENT effective at curing a virus once it has been caught.

DIE you insipid, senile, cocksukking piece of shit pedophile janitor.

DIE you stupid old useless, friendless phaggot.

“ZERO PERCENT effective at curing a virus once it has been caught.”

Looks like you have ZERO understanding of viruses and vaccines.

It’s no wonder you don’t understand the stats that I posted.

😆😆😆

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »
Almost no vaccine is 100% effective at preventing the virus or disease it's meant for.

Do people who get flu shots ever get the flu?

Getting a flu shot is the best thing that you can do to keep yourself from getting sick with influenza virus. However, getting a dose of flu vaccine does not mean that you are immune to the flu. Flu vaccination offers protection against flu virus — and it’s the most effective way to prevent the flu — but you can still get sick even after vaccination.

Can you get pneumonia if you are vaccinated against it?

It is still possible to get pneumococcal pneumonia (pneumococcus is the bacteria responsible for the most common and one of the most serious types of pneumonia) after vaccination.

Measles, mumps and rubella

About three out of 100—who get two doses of measles vaccine will still get measles if exposed to the virus. Some people who get two doses of MMR vaccine may still get measles, mumps, or rubella if they are exposed to the viruses that cause these diseases.

Tetanus?

You are still at-risk for getting tetanus again. The risk of reinfection is one of the reasons why the CDC recommends adults get a booster shot for tetanus every 10 years.

Polio?

Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective.

Hepatitis B?

Effective for 30 years.

Chickenpox?

Two doses of the chickenpox vaccine are over 90% effective at preventing it. Most people who get the vaccine don't get chickenpox — and those who do usually get a much milder version of the disease.

Shingles?

Shingrix provides strong protection against shingles and PHN. Two doses of Shingrix is more than 90% effective at preventing shingles and PHN. Protection stays above 85% for at least the first four years after you get vaccinated.
Cowards will cower. Pathetic excuse for a man. Fit the homosexual mold perfectly.
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2022, 12:32:09 PM »
“ZERO PERCENT effective at curing a virus once it has been caught.”

Looks like you have ZERO understanding of viruses and vaccines.

It’s no wonder you don’t understand the stats that I posted.

😆😆😆

Your trolling is lame and weak.

There have been hundreds of others on Getbig who were better.

You took multiple doses of an untested vaccine so the senile old fool President Biden, who shits himself, can try to push  a political agenda.

You would suck dick for the attention - like Shizzo

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2022, 03:59:19 PM »
In masked, locked down, and >80% double-jabbed Australia, cases have more than quadrupled in two weeks.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/australia

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2022, 04:01:56 PM »
Expect nothing less from white people. 

Funny, we are in the middle of Flu season but the current tests don't test Flu A and B.  Specific reagent needed in conjunction with covid.

Flu accounts for about 25k deaths but Omicron has mild symptoms.

How many of these "so-called" deaths are flu underlying instead of Omicron related? 

I'm tested with reagents specific to Covid detection.  No one even bothers to test for flu, just do to the local flu vaccinator  ::)  FOH!

Stock prices don't move anymore from those flu vaccinations.

Seems that the mods want the <Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China> topic buried.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2022, 04:20:13 PM »
I bet they sit in a tub of water with a boner and pull the wings off of flies then stick the fly on the head of their wang which is just above water level and then fantasize about having intercourse with Kuntmala until  the fly either jumps and drowns or gets jizzed to death.

Fookin' cucktards deserve the covid.

I'm going to Hades for that one...Sorry.  ;D

This is something that's been passed down to them. Nature not nurture?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2022, 05:58:33 PM »
This is something that's been passed down to them. Nature not nurture?

I have a friend that is a lesbian and she loudly swears that at two years old she knew she was a lesbian.  I told her that at two years old all that I probably knew was that I was hungry and wanted my diaper changed. 

Nature be a mofo.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2022, 06:05:50 PM »
Seems that the mods want the <Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China> topic buried.
It's actually something with getbig, possibly a link posted in that thread is causing an error that allows people to post but doesn't bring it up to the front page.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2022, 06:14:40 PM »
It's actually something with getbig, possibly a link posted in that thread is causing an error that allows people to post but doesn't bring it up to the front page.

Thanks, I'll climb down from the cliff that I was about to jump off.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2022, 06:43:11 PM »
I have a friend that is a lesbian and she loudly swears that at two years old she knew she was a lesbian.  I told her that at two years old all that I probably knew was that I was hungry and wanted my diaper changed. 

Nature be a mofo.  ;D

People who say things like your friend did, apparently don't realize how idiotic it is. IMO, children are asexual prior to their hormones kicking in. Once that happens, they might look at their past giving meaning to something that had none as a way of making sense of what they feel now. Some people claim they were always gay. That's bull-pucky! 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2022, 07:24:45 PM »

The Irony of Oak giving the thread a virus?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2022, 07:33:23 PM »

select posts were also removed.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2022, 08:25:14 PM »

People who say things like your friend did, apparently don't realize how idiotic it is. IMO, children are asexual prior to their hormones kicking in. Once that happens, they might look at their past giving meaning to something that had none as a way of making sense of what they feel now. Some people claim they were always gay. That's bull-pucky!

X2

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2022, 09:51:34 PM »
Again, the jabbed pushing those who, by God given free will, refuse to get injected with an experimental drug, to succumb to their fearmongering of their "inevitable" hospitalization and even, death.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2022, 05:27:52 PM »
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220114/unvaccinated-teens-in-icu

Almost All Teens in ICU With COVID Were Unvaccinated: Study

"The Pfizer vaccine prevented 94% of hospitalizations and was 98% effective in keeping the young patients out of the intensive care unit, the study said."

Look at the stats of this study.....Mind Blowing!

So much for the antivaxxer claim that the vaccine doesn't "work".

The parents of those teens that died should be ARRESTED!

😔

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2022, 06:02:07 PM »
Thanks, I'll climb down from the cliff that I was about to jump off.  ;D
Fastest way down is to jump. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2022, 06:02:44 PM »
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220114/unvaccinated-teens-in-icu

"The Pfizer vaccine prevented 94% of hospitalizations and was 98% effective in keeping the young patients out of the intensive care unit, the study said."

😔

This will happen in Aus imo. Unless vaccinated, children won't be allowed to attend school or participate in sports, and will be socially excluded. Then, if your kids still aren't vaccinated, you'll be declared a child abuser and face prosecution.

Foilhat? We'll see.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2022, 06:17:38 PM »

😔

Yes...but not for the reasons you are implying:

https://reason.com/2022/01/03/cdc-covid-19-children-hospitalization-obesity-teenagers/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2022, 06:20:43 PM »
Yes...but not for the reasons you are implying:

https://reason.com/2022/01/03/cdc-covid-19-children-hospitalization-obesity-teenagers/

Yes but a huge percentage of ALL teenagers are obese. The vaccine is the main factor here.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2022, 06:34:51 PM »
This is peanut allergy world gone crazy.  Tens of millions of kids going to school with no problems, but some teeny tiny fraction of sick kids cause crazies to shut things down harming way more at risk kids.  Blood on the hands of the Covidiots.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2022, 06:38:00 PM »
Yes but a huge percentage of ALL teenagers are obese. The vaccine is the main factor here.

If you read the article, 61% of the children who died were severely obese.

Many people are overweight, including obesity, but severe obesity in children is nowhere near 61%.

So the biggest single factor with children dying is severe obesity.

And now - unvaccinated severely obese children.

Unvaccinated healthy children aren't dying.

Hey, OAK - my vision's not so good.

Tell me - from the updated Canadian data below, how many children have died so far?:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2022, 06:45:00 PM »
They "had obesity" lol. Weird way to say they're fat.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2022, 07:01:23 PM »
If you read the article, 61% of the children who died were severely obese.

Many people are overweight, including obesity, but severe obesity in children is nowhere near 61%.

So the biggest single factor with children dying is severe obesity.

And now - unvaccinated severely obese children.

Unvaccinated healthy children aren't dying.

Hey, OAK - my vision's not so good.

Tell me - from the updated Canadian data below, how many children have died so far?:

"Many people are overweight, including obesity, but severe obesity in children is nowhere near 61%."

OK. Post the stats then.

"So the biggest single factor with children dying is severe obesity."

False, as 40% were not obese but NONE had the vaccine.

"Unvaccinated healthy children aren't dying."

But they are spreading the virus and killing others.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »

Hey Matt, can you explain these stats from your home province.....Mind Blowing!

😮😮😮