Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 191689 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2023, 10:54:50 AM »
Bump for a classic

The Sad Hankins                             VS                        The Chad Canning

❌ Assaults Old Men in the Street                                                                                 ✔️ Respects His Elders, Seeks Their Opinion

❌ Benches #245 on Half a Gram + of Steroids                                                             ✔️ Benches Big Numbers on 1/3 an Anadrol Tab

❌ Bleeds from Ass Occasionally                                                                                    ✔️ Shoots 8-10 Semen Lassos Per Session

❌ Bald as a Cue Ball                                                                                                     ✔️ Almost Too Much Hair   

❌  Beat Up By Baby Momma                                                                                          ✔️ Too Busy Dropping Loads to Fight Baby
                                                                                                                                          Mommas

❌ 0-3 in MMA, Tore Pec in unsanctioned MMA with Baby Mama                                     ✔️ Makes People Nervous with His Vibes

❌ Advanced Degree, Still Dumb as a Post                                                                      ✔️ Autism Makes Him Annoyingly Intellectual

❌ Has to Find The Right Underwear to Pose In                                                             ✔️ Shops at Walmart, Doesn't Care About
                                                                                                                                            Fashion, Just Strength and Health 

❌ Nervous About Nipples Like a Woman                                                                        ✔️ Nervous About World Events Like A Man

❌ Thin As a Pin Naturally, Needs 10 Meals a Day                                                             ✔️ Hardly Eats, Still Grows

❌ Spazzes Out When People Think He's Gay                                                                   ✔️ Hates The Gays, But Is Still Man Enough
                                                                                                                                              To Admire a Nice Piece

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2023, 11:57:13 AM »
If that is sped up that weight almost killed him.
It’s been altered but regardless touched chest racked weight that’s a good lift let’s see yours

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2023, 11:59:35 AM »
If the video was sped up you would have pressed the weight with ease. But you struggled. Someone must have slowed it down. But that doesn’t explain the shaking.

Also waiting for an updated 315 bench video by this afternoon.

Again just had surgery not going to risk tearing my abdomen open doesn’t mean I can’t but it’s a risk meanwhile you still haven’t posted you benching 3 plates yet I posted that shit 8 weeks ago where is yours

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2023, 12:00:41 PM »
It’s been altered but regardless touched chest racked weight that’s a good lift let’s see yours

How so? Feel free to post your youtube video side by side and point out the differences.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2023, 12:03:20 PM »
How so? Feel free to post your youtube video side by side and point out the differences.

Stop before you say shit post your 3 plate bench exactly

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2023, 12:08:28 PM »
I think the idea of holding a strength challenge would be fun. Each contestant puts up real-time YouTube videos and receives honest feedback as to who achieved the goal, while doing it correctly and true to form. It's far more practical than organizing a fight involving a flight to England. That would be an awesome movie, but it's not as practical given the demands of work and life in general. Moreover, the only thing that might take a hit in this strength challenge is one's ego, while both participants stand to gain in terms of increased strength, a more attractive physique and the enjoyment of healthy competition.

Sounds promising. If bhank is willing to participate, it could be a lot of fun. However, it shouldn't deter anyone else who's interested in challenging Matt. I received a private message from someone inquiring about the possibility of hosting another Mr. Getbig contest soon. We'll need to convene with the committeeTM to discuss it, but I believe it holds significant potential for entertainment, especially since it's a straightforward bodybuilding competition with cash prizes at stake.

"1"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2023, 12:12:01 PM »
Will there be betting on the squat competition? Over/under, spread etc?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2023, 12:17:06 PM »
Again just had surgery not going to risk tearing my abdomen open doesn’t mean I can’t but it’s a risk meanwhile you still haven’t posted you benching 3 plates yet I posted that shit 8 weeks ago where is yours

Just had surgery? Like yesterday? Today matters.

I don’t post videos for homosexual men. But thanks for asking.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2023, 12:24:46 PM »
I can still bench 315lbs today. I benched it 8 weeks ago not 20 years. So let’s see Matt bench more than that to start hell let’s see every member of the board press 315lbs to start. But I haven’t seen Matt press more than 315 recently has anyone else? How many of you can currently press 3 plates let’s find out. Fuck me and Matt why not everyone? Let everyone start posting their best current lift in a bench press thread. What can you bench today Dave?

Let's see it then?  I can't today, so I don't post the video.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2023, 12:25:20 PM »
Stop before you say shit post your 3 plate bench exactly

Moving the goalposts again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2023, 12:26:47 PM »
Regarding numbnuts shaking bench video......when attempting a max bench press,one doesn`t simply grab the weight and immediately descend with it to their pecs, then press it back up and throw it into the rack as fast as possible.

Should be lowered slowly under control like a spring that`s tightening,then once it hits the chest (if just a touch and go bench),you should explode off the chest...THEN LOCK IT OUT !!!!

In the beginning of the lift it`s removed and held under the lifters power in a locked out position before it descends for a second or two until he`s ready to begin the lift.......you do not just grab and drop/go.....technically what Hanky has done wasn`t a complete repetition, and to add to it`s mediocrity,he never locked it out due to panic,and just threw it into the rack without locking it out......a few inches less than a lock out,=not a FULL rep.

He just grabbed it and went and shook like a leaf and put it back.............ie.,no controlled holding (lockout) at the beginning of the "lift", and no lock out at the end of the shaky SOB.......furthermore you can`t see his feet......if they were shuffling around or raised off of the floor during his vibrating,that would also nullify the lift......also if his ass left the bench during said vibrating for just a split second, or just a hair......NO LIFT!!

In essence......THREE RED LIGHTS !!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2023, 12:28:44 PM »
Same story with the 365 "squat" he's claiming is a good lift.  Herky-jerk it back up to the minimum height needed to get it off your back and bail = not a good lift.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2023, 12:29:13 PM »
Not good at all for a competition lift. No lock out, no control, no pause. All reds.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2023, 12:34:12 PM »
Not good at all for a competition lift. No lock out, no control, no pause. All reds.

In PL meets can you squat with the pussy-pad?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2023, 12:35:31 PM »
Same story with the 365 "squat" he's claiming is a good lift.  Herky-jerk it back up to the minimum height needed to get it off your back and bail = not a good lift.
The squat sucked bro,plain and simple....we both know it, but he`ll never concede that FACT because he doesn`t have the capabilty to admit when he`s wrong.

He has no clue......he never did a three lift power meet and never will......I have done 5 in the AAU,so I think I`m more than qualified than our resident know nothing bag of hot air fake tough guy,wannabe powerlifter.  :D

Those half rep sloppy tripod stance,shoulder assisted curls aren`t powerlifting no matter who says it is,and they are far from being a true strict curl.

Egolifting 101.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2023, 12:37:34 PM »
In PL meets can you squat with the pussy-pad?
No  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2023, 01:35:28 PM »

You can see the logo on the bottom from the website you idiots used to alter the video

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2023, 01:38:03 PM »
Regarding numbnuts shaking bench video......when attempting a max bench press,one doesn`t simply grab the weight and immediately descend with it to their pecs, then press it back up and throw it into the rack as fast as possible.

Should be lowered slowly under control like a spring that`s tightening,then once it hits the chest (if just a touch and go bench),you should explode off the chest...THEN LOCK IT OUT !!!!

In the beginning of the lift it`s removed and held under the lifters power in a locked out position before it descends for a second or two until he`s ready to begin the lift.......you do not just grab and drop/go.....technically what Hanky has done wasn`t a complete repetition, and to add to it`s mediocrity,he never locked it out due to panic,and just threw it into the rack without locking it out......a few inches less than a lock out,=not a FULL rep.

He just grabbed it and went and shook like a leaf and put it back.............ie.,no controlled holding (lockout) at the beginning of the "lift", and no lock out at the end of the shaky SOB.......furthermore you can`t see his feet......if they were shuffling around or raised off of the floor during his vibrating,that would also nullify the lift......also if his ass left the bench during said vibrating for just a split second, or just a hair......NO LIFT!!

In essence......THREE RED LIGHTS !!

Neither of my feet moved off the floor and my butt was on the bench the entire press. It hit the J cup after I paused to talk to the camera at the top. That was a good lift. You can see the logo on the bottom right corner of the website you guys used to alter the video.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2023, 01:38:56 PM »

I paused and locked out again that is an altered video still waiting for everyone else to show me how it is done guess I will wait forever week ass bitches

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2023, 01:39:25 PM »
You can see the logo on the bottom from the website you idiots used to alter the video

its a gif maker you daft twat

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2023, 01:40:16 PM »

That is a website that makes gifs from youtube videos, you flea-brained fool.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2023, 01:40:41 PM »
I paused and locked out again that is an altered video still waiting for everyone else to show me how it is done guess I will wait forever week ass bitches

Brian again denies reality

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2023, 02:13:07 PM »
M-E-N-S-A  :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2023, 02:14:17 PM »
I stand by my 2 posts above regarding both shitty lifts.

Just because "the novice" thinks otherwise,doesn`t make it so......in fact his lifting "knowledge" is extremely limited, and is usually parroted from a Flex magazine or a website,not real world experience, as he has very little competition experience in the "IRON GAME" as we all have witnessed..........in fact -

HE KNOWS JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING !

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2023, 02:18:16 PM »

As this has been sped up I think you can admit this nearly crushed you. The good news is with it being played back at double speed it looks like it was only a maximum attempt.