Author Topic: best Fat burner today ?  (Read 1588 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
best Fat burner today ?
« on: April 09, 2024, 06:41:14 AM »
to take preferably on empty stomach? 30 mins before breakfast ?

No Turkesterone or none of that crap .....  I mean like those old school pills fat burners ....

Any recommendations ?

Thanks

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Re: best Fat burner today ?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 07:28:25 AM »
They don't make it anymore but Ripped Fuel was awesome! And it also helped sinus issues.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 07:47:12 AM »
They don't make it anymore but Ripped Fuel was awesome! And it also helped sinus issues.

it was just ephedrin

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 07:49:52 AM »
Primatene tabs (2) 200mg Caffeine, 81mg Asprin.  Buy all 3 at CVS or Walgreens.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 08:14:52 AM »
How about for someone who doesn't drink coffee and gets very jittery when taking the usual suspects?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 08:23:01 AM »
T3, clen, training and cardio OR......calorie deficit, keep protein high, train plus cardio. After a certain age the latter is best.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2024, 08:49:39 AM »
celery and protein shake only diet is good 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2024, 08:58:17 AM »
T3, clen, training and cardio OR......calorie deficit, keep protein high, train plus cardio. After a certain age the latter is best.

this.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2024, 09:09:00 AM »

is T3 not dangerous long term ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2024, 12:47:07 PM »
If in the US buy the ephedrine. In my opinion the ideal appetite suppressant/energizer/thermogenic.

I see some US "research chemical" places sell albuterol, like "Amino Asylum." It can be a good replacement for clen.

If you don't care about addiction, nicotine gum can be a very decent thermogenic.

Another potent OTC drug is yohimbine. Warning: if never used try just 2.5mg to start. Some feel horrible on it.

For a quick crash diet scenario for quick results for say a special date, a combo of caffeine + ephedrine (or albuterol) + yohimbine + nicotine would be the bomb but will have some risk and cause side effects. Optional: anabolic steroids and GH to stave off any muscle loss. Add a PSMF diet, with maybe a carb load for sanity every now and then and you will lose as fast as you can.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2024, 01:03:09 PM »

Another potent OTC drug is yohimbine. Warning: if never used try just 2.5mg to start. Some feel horrible on it.

Makes me sad. Yohimbine/Yohimbe works great for me, but I don't feel nice on it at all. Makes me short with people.

Also, in the US, if you can't find ephedrine easily, try a spot with an older population in your area. I've spoken with some pharmacists in my area, and that was their advice. Younger people don't ask for it as much, and it's easier to get them to buy more expensive OTCs. Old people tend to make a fuss about having their older medicines, so it tends to be in a more steady supply there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2024, 01:12:03 PM »
Makes me sad. Yohimbine/Yohimbe works great for me, but I don't feel nice on it at all. Makes me short with people.

Also, in the US, if you can't find ephedrine easily, try a spot with an older population in your area. I've spoken with some pharmacists in my area, and that was their advice. Younger people don't ask for it as much, and it's easier to get them to buy more expensive OTCs. Old people tend to make a fuss about having their older medicines, so it tends to be in a more steady supply there.

I think most aren't stim connosseurs even if they have to have their PWOs, I mean ephedrine is so wonderful, fuck these caffeine overdoses with beta-alanine PWOs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2024, 01:13:08 PM »
Move to Gaza

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2024, 01:16:00 PM »
Joel with your physique you don't need a fat burner you need a concentration camp.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2024, 02:01:04 PM »
I think most aren't stim connosseurs even if they have to have their PWOs, I mean ephedrine is so wonderful, fuck these caffeine overdoses with beta-alanine PWOs.

powdered PWO  always make me feel like shit/jittery , even if i only take half a scoop , i would take ECA over PWO any day of the week, ECA  makes me shoot lasers out of my eyes

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2024, 02:23:53 PM »
Fasting. The end. Contrary to popular belief and bro science, you will not lose muscle the way you think.  God made the body smarter than that.  Muscle is spared and your reserve energy stores are used (fat) once you have no more fat, then muscle is used. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2024, 07:41:03 PM »
Eat 500 calories less a day and burn 500 calories through exercise daily. That 1000 calorie deficit is huge for someone under 200lbs.  A pound of fat is 3500 calories. Log the calories you eat with a diet app like Lose It. You should lose around 2 pounds a week. Keep protein up and don't go low carbs but moderate. That should spare muscle loss but it's really hard just to lose just fat as you get lean. Don't take supplements that act like mild speed that will make you nervous and jittery.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2024, 11:10:18 PM »

Get in a 500 calorie deficit from you established maintenence base level

Key is to determine and know your maintenence base needs

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2024, 12:01:04 AM »
Fasting. The end. Contrary to popular belief and bro science, you will not lose muscle the way you think.  God made the body smarter than that.  Muscle is spared and your reserve energy stores are used (fat) once you have no more fat, then muscle is used.

no, muscle is also burnt before you have no fat stores left.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2024, 12:03:30 AM »
Primatene tabs (2) 200mg Caffeine, 81mg Asprin.  Buy all 3 at CVS or Walgreens.
Bro...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2024, 12:25:12 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2024, 12:32:31 AM »
This.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2024, 12:59:18 AM »

Yeah in reality an alarming amount of muscle is also lost. Don't quote me on this but these new weight loss drugs make you lose up to 50% lbm with 50% fat and this is without even stopping eating. The protein sparing modified fast is the least one should do to fight this, but preferably you include some heavy low volume weight lifting and ideally at least a little steroids and GH.

is T3 not dangerous long term ?

The main danger is that you lose too much muscle and strength. Ideally one would only add it once the body drops its own thyroid levels and then only enough to compensate for the drop. If on heavy anabolics some can get away with higher thyroid dosages.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2024, 01:04:03 AM »
True for a large weight loss. Not so for losing 10lbs.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2024, 03:19:50 AM »
True for a large weight loss. Not so for losing 10lbs.

10lbs on a fatty is different to 10lbs on an already lean bodybuilder with a high work load.