Author Topic: Anyone cycle GH like they do roids?  (Read 2327 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone cycle GH like they do roids?
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:02:57 PM »
Like doing 10 IU a day for 10 weeks?  Just using it alone?  Seems like a good idea to cycle it since it doesn't cause gyno and hair loss and acne etc...
you are gay.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone cycle GH like they do roids?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:39:26 PM »
bro you have to take gh for a minimum of 6 months, and have to take it with testosterone or it wont work right, using it alone is a waste of time and money.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 08:37:23 AM »
Ok, plus if its legit thru a hrt clinic that shit will cost u a small car
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 10:36:08 AM »
At 10 weeks you would just be seeing the best benefits from it.

Even on 10iu it takes a few months for me to see major changes from GH.

There are some blasting protocols that people use with good results.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »
At 10 weeks you would just be seeing the best benefits from it.

Even on 10iu it takes a few months for me to see major changes from GH.

There are some blasting protocols that people use with good results.

8)

Like what?   What are some good blasting protocols?
you are gay.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 07:51:03 AM »
Actually I firmly believe that Gh just like anything we take, should be cycled. Our bodies will create antibodies over time if used too long I think. My preference is to blast if 3 months on and 6 weeks off each time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 08:21:41 AM »
Actually I firmly believe that Gh just like anything we take, should be cycled. Our bodies will create antibodies over time if used too long I think. My preference is to blast if 3 months on and 6 weeks off each time.

Funny you mention this.  My Endo was talking to me about this last week.  He said when you are on more than replacement doses of GH you should take 6-8 weeks off every 3-4 months.  I always take 2 months off GH during the winter and i'm curious to see how this method works.  I'm going to take 6 weeks off every 3 months this year and see what happens.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »
Funny you mention this.  My Endo was talking to me about this last week.  He said when you are on more than replacement doses of GH you should take 6-8 weeks off every 3-4 months.  I always take 2 months off GH during the winter and i'm curious to see how this method works.  I'm going to take 6 weeks off every 3 months this year and see what happens.

8)

If I wanted to blast it for 3 months to gain some lbm ( like 10-15 pounds) what kind of protocol would u suggest?
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 06:12:01 AM »
If I wanted to blast it for 3 months to gain some lbm ( like 10-15 pounds) what kind of protocol would u suggest?

10iu GH ED with 20iu of Slin twice a day.

Or 5iu ED and an extra 5iu post workout, so 10iu on workout days only.

You aren't going to gain that kind of weight on anything less IMO.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 06:26:33 AM »
so what are the first 6 months spent for until one feels it?for fuck all? ;D

Honestly, when i first used GH i wasn't very impressed with it at 3iu.  I didn't feel shit and i didn't notice anything other than vivid dreams the first 6 weeks.  It wasn't until about 3 months that i started to notice the cosmetic effects like better skin, nail growth, my hair had a shine to it, and i generally just felt younger.  I woke up refreshed every morning and i noticed my skin was tighter and i lost about 7 pounds without changing my diet.  Nothing too special at 3iu.

Then i bumped up to 5iu and noticed more fatloss, my muscles had a new fullness to them like when on Slin at low bodyfat and i was recovering from workouts faster, not the soreness, but my energy came back in 24 hours after an intense training session.  My energy was up and i did get a sense of well being increase.  Also i was getting vascular as hell and my skin looked tight like it was pulled against my muscles.  The biggest thing was that i "always" looked pumped, like i just walked out of the gym.

Once you get over 5iu it just gets better, all of my muscles look like they are filled with air.  The only thing i can compare it to is the look you get when you are extremely lean and using Slin pre workout.  You walk around jacked all day.  I gained a good 12 pounds the first 2 months i was on 10iu and i was leaner.  You can cheat a little more with your diet, but don't fool yourself into thinking you can eat junk food.

I'm not sure why it takes so long, but i think it's more due to people not using enough of it up front.  Everyone starts at 2iu thinking it's going to be a game changer and after 3 months they bump it up.  If a new user jumped on 10iu right away i bet they would blow the fuck up in about 4-6 weeks.

Keep in mind i stay lean year round like you do and GH is only going to shine if you are lean, like less than 10% BF.  I know guys who are fat who jumped on 6iu and didn't notice jack from it.  I think you need to be lean to truly appreciate it.

If you want to gain weight on it, use more than 5iu and throw some Slin in with it.  Otherwise it's just an expensive fat burner with cosmetic effects.  I can see why people call it the fountain of youth.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »
I would live to try it but my hrt clinic says it would be like 3000 dollars for 3 months!!!   Fuck

How the hell do normal people afford that shit?
you are gay.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 09:23:53 AM »
10iu GH ED with 20iu of Slin twice a day.

Or 5iu ED and an extra 5iu post workout, so 10iu on workout days only.

You aren't going to gain that kind of weight on anything less IMO.

8)

I actually disagree with this too. I don't believe in the gh and slin synergy combo anymore...cause gh causes insulin resistance when taken. I'm just trying out new methods though and want to see how other ways work for me. Since gh causes insulin resistance I am planning on using only gh at 10-15iu 5x a week to ed for 2-3 months. Then when I come off I am gonna use slin and t3 for 6 weeks and blast that together.