Author Topic: NPC LONG ISLAND  (Read 1013 times)

Billy Guns

NPC LONG ISLAND
« on: December 10, 2007, 07:28:32 AM »
I have not heard yet the schedule for the 2008 contest season but I am going to aim to do 2008 Long Island Championships. I did the show last year as my first show and learned alot. I came in as a middleweight that time at 176 1/4 at 6'4" and took 5th place out of 6.

I wanted to wait until I was in a heavy or super heavy class to compete again but I enjoyed the whole process of getting up there and am deciding to throw my name in the hat once again...in the lightheavy weight class.

I have made alot of changes in the way I am training this year and focusing alot on bringing up my legs and all other areas as well.I have been learning and training with some great people in the past year and want to take the time to thank....Dave Palumbo, Colette Nelson, Derek Anthony, Guy Cisternino, PJ Braun, Vanessa Adams,Nicole Vitale, Evan Centopani,Lori & Tony Steele, Desmond Miller,Rob Klein,and also Steve Weinberger for just being a great guy and running suck an awesome gym!!!I also want to thank Species Nutrition,ALRI Supplements and GAT for all the great products I have been using in my training regemin!!!

Hope the show grows more and more each year Paul Neville is doing a great job and looking foward to competeing again soon about 24 weeks out according to last years schedule of the dates.....

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: NPC LONG ISLAND
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 07:47:41 AM »
I have not heard yet the schedule for the 2008 contest season but I am going to aim to do 2008 Long Island Championships. I did the show last year as my first show and learned alot. I came in as a middleweight that time at 176 1/4 at 6'4" and took 5th place out of 6.

I wanted to wait until I was in a heavy or super heavy class to compete again but I enjoyed the whole process of getting up there and am deciding to throw my name in the hat once again...in the lightheavy weight class.

I have made alot of changes in the way I am training this year and focusing alot on bringing up my legs and all other areas as well.I have been learning and training with some great people in the past year and want to take the time to thank....Dave Palumbo, Colette Nelson, Derek Anthony, Guy Cisternino, PJ Braun, Vanessa Adams,Nicole Vitale, Evan Centopani,Lori & Tony Steele, Desmond Miller,Rob Klein,and also Steve Weinberger for just being a great guy and running suck an awesome gym!!!I also want to thank Species Nutrition,ALRI Supplements and GAT for all the great products I have been using in my training regemin!!!

Hope the show grows more and more each year Paul Neville is doing a great job and looking foward to competeing again soon about 24 weeks out according to last years schedule of the dates.....

funny type-0...combined with DA's name in the same scentence...just a coincidence   :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:31:14 AM »

You wanted to wait untill you were a Heavyweight or Super-Heavyweight????   ;D
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 09:02:21 AM »

You wanted to wait untill you were a Heavyweight or Super-Heavyweight????   ;D

If you wanna come up with a date for the metrolina my offer still stands to come own your ass once again ;D