Author Topic: Shawn- Ive lost respect!!!  (Read 3055 times)

agitator

• Getbig II
Shawn- Ive lost respect!!!
« on: May 02, 2007, 05:51:08 PM »
Shawn,

I am a little confused about a few things and hope that you could clear them up for me.
I attended your muscle camp in Sydney 2003 in which you had Melvin & Milos as guest speakers and you guys all appeared to be pretty good mates and you actually seemed like a down to earth guy with a good sense of humour. I have read many of your posts recently and i think you are responsible for dragging bodybuilding and the values of friendships to a new low. You seem to want your fellow peers in the industry to fail and you display none of your christian values that you claim to have. When is it time that you realise that helping others succeed in life and making and keeping frienships is what it is all about???? Not that it probably means anything to you, but i have lost alot of respect for you and im sure alot of bodybuilding fans on this board feel the same way.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
Re: Shawn- Ive lost respect!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:52:18 PM »
This thread will be deleted in...5...4...3...2...

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »
Yeah i thought it might get deleted, but i was hoping Shawn would get a chance to read it first.
Also- Saw Dennis and Luke last week at the Fitness Expo in Sydney and Dennis is looking large and i wouldnt be surprised if he took the top prize at NY. Special thanks to Dennis for the photo with him and the chat.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
hahahaha another one that saw the light ;D

Shawn you are running out of friends ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 06:03:25 PM »
Shawn,

I am a little confused about a few things and hope that you could clear them up for me.
I attended your muscle camp in Sydney 2003 in which you had Melvin & Milos as guest speakers and you guys all appeared to be pretty good mates and you actually seemed like a down to earth guy with a good sense of humour. I have read many of your posts recently and i think you are responsible for dragging bodybuilding and the values of friendships to a new low. You seem to want your fellow peers in the industry to fail and you display none of your christian values that you claim to have. When is it time that you realise that helping others succeed in life and making and keeping frienships is what it is all about???? Not that it probably means anything to you, but i have lost alot of respect for you and im sure alot of bodybuilding fans on this board feel the same way.

Ummm ... instead of starting a whole new thread ... why don't you just Pm him ? Just my two cents.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 06:05:27 PM »
I hope you're not expected him to read it, realize you're right and become a nice guy all of a sudden?  :D

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 06:07:03 PM »
Just wanted to rant to Shawn and the whole world. Also just to see if anyone else feels the same way.
Shawn comes onto these public boards and criticises Milos, Melvin, Lee so i thought i would have my say publicly also.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 06:09:08 PM »
Just wanted to rant to Shawn and the whole world. Also just to see if anyone else feels the same way.
Shawn comes onto these public boards and criticises Milos, Melvin, Lee so i thought i would have my say publicly also.

Trust me, GetBig IS NOT the WHOLE WORLD !  :D You new here, so that's ok ... just do a little searching in GetBig's archives and you'll find EXACTLY how everyone feels about Shawn. I have no beef with him, but you'll find many, many people who do. Good luck !  ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 06:11:27 PM »
Trust me, GetBig IS NOT the WHOLE WORLD !  :D You new here, so that's ok ... just do a little searching in GetBig's archives and you'll find EXACTLY how everyone feels about Shawn. I have no beef with him, but you'll find many, many people who do. Good luck !  ;)

there are very very view people here at getbig who have acctuall beef with the guy, as in real live beef,  the guy just wants to hve some fun online, my guess is that he takes getbig as serious as the claimes that his latest child is not his own.

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
I hope you're not expected him to read it, realize you're right and become a nice guy all of a sudden?  :D

Not really.

Just wondering why he seems so bitter towards guys that for years he has been friends with. Shows what happens when an attention seeker like Shawn drifts out of the limelight. He starts to attack others!!!

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »
agitator, remember he is paid to be nice at the shows.

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »
agitator, remember he is paid to be nice at the shows.
Your right. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Money holds a greater value to Shawn than what friends do.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »
Sean would sell his kid for the right price. His excuse would be that he could make another.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »
Getbiggers, you know how i feel about Shawn.

- I will word this post carefully as censorship is operation here.

Shawn is an antagonist.  He was this way through his pro-career, and it continues today. 

He enjoys the joust.  Mocking and deriding others is something he is good at.  Maybe we should all just sit back and let the show continue?

On the other hand, should we allow his hypocrisy to go unchallenged?  This man of high Christian values is leading a double- life ( i will let him sort this one out with his wife)...Say hello to that Fitness Model you are 'personally training' you infidel  Shawn!

Challenge to Shawn: if you are a true man of faith, who  holds such high moral values, then demonstate this by being compassionate, supportive and understanding of your fellow Getbiggers.

God bless you Shawn.

I imagine your voice sounding something like Stan Lee.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »
Shawn,

you have no heart,i hope you know that you were the last person on the planet to respect shawn ray before you posted that ;D

bench

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 08:58:39 PM »
i like shawn :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 09:01:23 PM »
i like shawn :)
and i like steak but i dont talk to the shit ;D

bench

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
Shawn's double-chins are quivering as he reads this..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »
Shawn's double-chins are quivering as he reads this..
as he stairs at the screen with chuck norris like intensity ;D

bench

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 12:34:51 AM »
shawn is a nice person..i give him alot of respect 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 01:33:19 AM »
Shawn,

Good post. I also have commented this several times. Publicly he does a very good figure, but in here he acts like an ass.
In here there are many fans of him and BB, he reflects badly as one of the BB that have been successfull.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 01:37:18 AM »
shawn is a nice person..i give him alot of respect 8)

you posted gay material at the sex board, who cares what you think of shawn. you probably masturbate to his pics.
hope this helps sushant.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: !
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 04:04:48 AM »
My hatred for Shawn is deep,real and seething !  He has brought shame to this much reviled industry.  He has mocked and derided many of the  roided-pros that post  here. Does this man have no shame?

For a Christian who spends so much of his time in Bible class and faith counselling, you have quite a polluted outlook on this 'so-called sport' that brought you much wealth!

Shawn it is time to reassess your value system. 

funniest gimmick ever  :)
T

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 05:12:44 AM »
..like him or not..shawn has done so well in bodybuilding and his business...if u hate him so be it. he didnt break the law , as long as you dont break the law its fair game

i dont think anyone really treats getbig seriously..ok except squadfather

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 05:40:09 AM »
you posted gay material at the sex board, who cares what you think of shawn. you probably masturbate to his pics.
hope this helps sushant.
fuck off el fagamachi...haha this is coming from a guy who looks like this..jeez you got some nerve to attack me like that when you look like as if a tampoon was stuck up your ass..just look at your facial expression..dooooooooooo ooh
RATM RULZ THE WORLD