Author Topic: SF 49ers can suck a d**k  (Read 3061 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: SF 49ers can suck a d**k
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2016, 02:07:13 PM »
Next year I hope some 300lb DT ruins his career. I never wish something loke this on a player but this literal communist needs to be taken out. Should have been him instead of Carr and Mariottota.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18379314/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-voted-teammates-winner-len-eshmont-award
http://es.pn/2imGMDK

For once you actually added some text to accompany a posted link. Well done Sir.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2016, 02:10:30 PM »
Fair enough. My honest answer to that is no, I wouldn't wish harm on him because I know him. That's not to say I would be surprised if there wasn't an attempt to take him out during a game. I have no QB's in the NFL but quite few skill and linemen that do not share Kaepernick's views and frankly, they think he should keep his mouth shut and just play football.

The NFL and ESPN have taken a revenue hit because of his antics and my bet is that next season the niners franchise will take one as well at least with national sales of merchandise, not locally.

Coach,

CK is expressing his view that there is social inequality in America, and if we look at our past/present we would know this has always been true.

That said just because he wore a shirt with an image of Castro doesn't mean hes in full support of him, it was a politically incorrect decision to make but at least hes willing to examine his beliefs and not blindly accept the rhetoric that is always pushed (and no  I'm not saying I support Castro but the facts are we put him in power just like we created Bin Laden).

That said the 49ers are a mess and are poorly run. They deserve every  financial loss they get.

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
For once you actually added some text to accompany a posted link. Well done Sir.
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2016, 04:31:23 PM »
Coach,

CK is expressing his view that there is social inequality in America, and if we look at our past/present we would know this has always been true.

That said just because he wore a shirt with an image of Castro doesn't mean hes in full support of him, it was a politically incorrect decision to make but at least hes willing to examine his beliefs and not blindly accept the rhetoric that is always pushed (and no  I'm not saying I support Castro but the facts are we put him in power just like we created Bin Laden).

That said the 49ers are a mess and are poorly run. They deserve every  financial loss they get.

A good quote, "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death you're right to say it." This is America in a nutshell.  

I'm a true defender of the constitution.
X